Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Noob Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flyersjunky

Noob Question Empty
PostSubject: Noob Question   Noob Question I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:27 pm

When you use a goddess to enhance a unit, does it also increase the enhance value of feeders you are eating at the same time or is it just the goddesses themselves that have increased value? Meaning if I enhance a unit with a goddess and a 2*, is the 2* going to give me more xp then normal?
Back to top Go down
TechBroManSir

TechBroManSir

Noob Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob Question   Noob Question I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:37 pm

The goddess gives 3 levels, the 2* gives 2* exp. They are separated, even though the three levels + 2* exp are divided during the exp bar animation. The animation means nothing.

So no, putting a goddess into a pile of other feeders does not boost the feeders' value.
Back to top Go down
flyersjunky

Noob Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob Question   Noob Question I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 4:42 pm

Thank you for the help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noob Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob Question   Noob Question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noob Question
Page 1 of 1