Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Japanese Version Inbox

Go down 
+4
nakuai
ElysianField
ptrang
SaYWahhh
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SaYWahhh

SaYWahhh

Japanese Version Inbox Empty
PostSubject: Japanese Version Inbox   Japanese Version Inbox I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:47 am

just curious to if anybody plays the japanese version. i just happend to try it out since the english version is down. but to the people that do play it, how do you access the inbox, can't seem to find the register button if there is one, anybody knows what the requirements are?
Back to top Go down
ptrang

ptrang

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Version Inbox   Japanese Version Inbox I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:14 pm

Is there a way to play the JP version?
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Version Inbox   Japanese Version Inbox I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:25 pm

ptrang wrote:

did you try changing your location to japan?
Back to top Go down
SaYWahhh

SaYWahhh

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Version Inbox   Japanese Version Inbox I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:49 pm

I just download the Japanese version on iPad, just make sure you have a Japanese iTunes account.
Back to top Go down
ptrang

ptrang

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Version Inbox   Japanese Version Inbox I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:56 pm

ElysianField wrote:
ptrang wrote:

did you try changing your location to japan?

How do you do that!?
Back to top Go down
nakuai
☆☆
nakuai

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Version Inbox   Japanese Version Inbox I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:10 am

I downloaded the japanese version of the game "just for fun" too Razz and I'd really appreciate it if anyone knew or even better could do some kind of tutorial on how to 'register the device' in the japanese version...

I've like a ton of event 4*s, event items and even a 6* mina sitting in my japanese inbox and I'd like to revceive them Razz
Back to top Go down
Schdawn
☆☆
Schdawn

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Version Inbox   Japanese Version Inbox I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:54 am

You need a japanese mobile phone number to register.
The registration page can be accessed from the help menu in Mobage mobile website. (search for 電話番号認証)
The registration code will be sent via SMS, so you're out of luck if you don't live in Japan.
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Version Inbox   Japanese Version Inbox I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:47 am

nakuai wrote:
I downloaded the japanese version of the game "just for fun" too Razz and I'd really appreciate it if anyone knew or even better could do some kind of tutorial on how to 'register the device' in the japanese version...

I've like a ton of event 4*s, event items and even a 6* mina sitting in my japanese inbox and I'd like to revceive them Razz

The 6* Mina got the stats of a bad 5* though.
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Version Inbox   Japanese Version Inbox I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:28 pm

So if you're in Japan playing on a tablet or ipod touch you can't register your device? That kinda sucks Sad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Schdawn
☆☆
Schdawn

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Version Inbox   Japanese Version Inbox I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:38 pm

Kadaan wrote:
So if you're in Japan playing on a tablet or ipod touch you can't register your device? That kinda sucks Sad.
You can. The phone you use to register can be a different one from the one you use to play. It doesn't even have to be a smartphone. Only SMS function is required in the registration process.

(in fact, I'm playing on my iPod Touch right now. Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Version Inbox   Japanese Version Inbox I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:26 pm

Schdawn wrote:
Kadaan wrote:
You can. The phone you use to register can be a different one from the one you use to play. It doesn't even have to be a smartphone. Only SMS function is required in the registration process.

Yeah, but if someone only had a tablet/ipod and no mobile phone, they're SOL?

Seeing as I live in the US and don't have a Japanese phone number, if I install the Japanese version of Fantasica on my tablet there's no way for me to register it that I can find Sad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
vul
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Version Inbox   Japanese Version Inbox I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:11 pm

I'm still trying to get the android version of the game. Getting into the foreign market doesn't seem as easy as changing my location. iPod players are lucky.
Back to top Go down
Schdawn
☆☆
Schdawn

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Version Inbox   Japanese Version Inbox I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:37 am

Kadaan wrote:
Schdawn wrote:
Kadaan wrote:

Yeah, but if someone only had a tablet/ipod and no mobile phone, they're SOL?

Seeing as I live in the US and don't have a Japanese phone number, if I install the Japanese version of Fantasica on my tablet there's no way for me to register it that I can find Sad.
That's the whole point of the strict registration process -- to prevent users who don't live in Japan from playing the Japanese version game, because they want oversea people (and all the hackers/RMTers from a certain country) to play only the international version.

Well, 99.9% of the people here who can afford a tablet/iPod owns a cellphone anyway, so it kinda make sense on their part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Version Inbox   Japanese Version Inbox I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Japanese Version Inbox
Page 1 of 1