Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

'Search for Allies' bug?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nevara

'Search for Allies' bug? Empty
PostSubject: 'Search for Allies' bug?   'Search for Allies' bug? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:14 pm

I'm somewhat 'new' to the game. Been around for a bit, and am now level 47. Not terrible, but not 100 yet, either.

So why, when I search for potential allies, am I only getting people who are still under level 10? Tons of Orlandos, Alicias, all WAY lower level than me, and frankly, not at all useful on the quests I'm working on. Am I doing something wrong, here? Is there a 'timer' of sorts, that has to run out before I start getting allies who are closer to my own level?

What gives?
Back to top Go down
saphion

PostSubject: Re: 'Search for Allies' bug?   'Search for Allies' bug? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:15 pm

Because only those guys are people who have ally slots open :/ 99% of the active players have max allies 1% being those who reserve slots, scammers or other miscreants.
Back to top Go down
O-Deka-K

O-Deka-K

PostSubject: Re: 'Search for Allies' bug?   'Search for Allies' bug? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:37 pm

Is your account level 47, or is your leader card level 47? Have you been doing training? The easiest way to level your account (AFAIK) is to beat training bosses. If you haven't been progressing through training (maybe you're farming lower levels?), then your account may be low level.
Back to top Go down
Nevara

PostSubject: Re: 'Search for Allies' bug?   'Search for Allies' bug? I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:45 pm

It's my account level. Which is now 60, actually, and I'm still getting very low level players with Orlando, Adelaide, Alicia, etc as their leader cards, when I hit 'Search for Allies' in my Allies screen. It's making building a group of solid allies rather difficult. Also strange is the fact that none of them are listed as having been on today (and this is true regardless of what day I try a search) - if it's May 2, they're all listed with "Last Login"s of May 1 or before. Today (May 11), they're all listed at May 10, 9, etc. I just can't help wondering if this is a bug.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: 'Search for Allies' bug?   'Search for Allies' bug? I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:41 pm

Nevara wrote:
It's my account level. Which is now 60, actually, and I'm still getting very low level players with Orlando, Adelaide, Alicia, etc as their leader cards, when I hit 'Search for Allies' in my Allies screen. It's making building a group of solid allies rather difficult. Also strange is the fact that none of them are listed as having been on today (and this is true regardless of what day I try a search) - if it's May 2, they're all listed with "Last Login"s of May 1 or before. Today (May 11), they're all listed at May 10, 9, etc. I just can't help wondering if this is a bug.

Even a Lv 60 player can be a low lv 4*, 3*, 2*.
Even a Lv 60 player can be a high 6* that drew it from a premium ticket Razz

It's not a bug lmao

(Take for me for example, mine was 3* at that time Razz )
Back to top Go down
Nevara

PostSubject: Re: 'Search for Allies' bug?   'Search for Allies' bug? I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:44 pm

KuroStar wrote:

It's not a bug lmao

If you read what I said, however, you'll see that every player on my 'Search for Allies' list is low level. Not just their leader cards, the players themselves. I've checked their profiles. Level 1, Level 3, I think the highest I've seen is Level 13. Again, the player, not the card. So when I'm level 60, it seems a bit odd that the ONLY potential Allies the game will give me are so low level they're not very helpful to me in the quests I'm trying to do. Don't you think?
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: 'Search for Allies' bug?   'Search for Allies' bug? I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:58 pm

Nevara wrote:
KuroStar wrote:

It's not a bug lmao

If you read what I said, however, you'll see that every player on my 'Search for Allies' list is low level. Not just their leader cards, the players themselves. I've checked their profiles. Level 1, Level 3, I think the highest I've seen is Level 13. Again, the player, not the card. So when I'm level 60, it seems a bit odd that the ONLY potential Allies the game will give me are so low level they're not very helpful to me in the quests I'm trying to do. Don't you think?

No, even my 'Search for Allies' list are full of noobs and low levels. Sometimes, even levels 1-3 and for all you might know, they might have just quitted.

You have to post screenshots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Search for Allies' bug?   'Search for Allies' bug? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Search for Allies' bug?
Page 1 of 1