Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New Paying Players Pay the Price

Go down 
+9
vul
Ilyere
Blargod
KuroStar
sGabe4
Happiemealz
Timed
BkWiz
lmnseason
13 posters
AuthorMessage
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

New Paying Players Pay the Price Empty
PostSubject: New Paying Players Pay the Price   New Paying Players Pay the Price I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:56 pm

I have seen quite a few veteran players lately targeting paying players to attack. I probably don't care when they attack once or twice but when it becomes a daily justice for paying players, this is a bitter grim.

I have seen few 6* players complaining about being attacked by players. When I look at the attackers, they are players who have been on the game few months longer than I am. This has been a figure that turned common. We had a good chance of getting a lot of TE from early January and far before but the new players are a a harder time. When they spend money to obtain high tier 6* units, it is their choice. It is not a reason to attack them simultaneously.

I could not bare to watch these bitter fools so I intend to call a hit on them. Many are arrogant so it only escalate the problem to a very uncomfortable end.

Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: New Paying Players Pay the Price   New Paying Players Pay the Price I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:41 am

...I'm confused...

Isn't the whole point of having PvP, Attack, and Defense, is to attack others and to defend yourself from others?
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

PostSubject: Re: New Paying Players Pay the Price   New Paying Players Pay the Price I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:42 am

umm do you mean attacking with units?

you know you can just bank luna -_-

I mean the most annoying thing they can do is give you a flashing red (you have been attacked by multiple people) if you have a bank you have this anyway.

Why are you complaining, I mean really there pvp in this game means NOTHING.

it's not like another game where they can kick you out of the server if they win.
Back to top Go down
Happiemealz
☆☆☆
Happiemealz

PostSubject: Re: New Paying Players Pay the Price   New Paying Players Pay the Price I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:31 am

Don't take it so hard man, just a game. There be haters everywhere. It's nice that you wanna be a white knight buuuuuut some problems, best left to sort themselves out.

I'd love it if folks would have a go at my defence. It's not much but I feel a sense of achievement holding a person off.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: New Paying Players Pay the Price   New Paying Players Pay the Price I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:42 am

I think it's part of an evil but genius plan.
Veterans wanna provoke the paying players to build up a monstrous defense, so that way they start buying monsters, thus rejuvenating the monster market which has been dead for the past couple of weeks. I've been seeing many paying players buying stray cats and mandra kings as of lately. YAY!
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: New Paying Players Pay the Price   New Paying Players Pay the Price I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:55 am

This guys have no life. Sigh
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: New Paying Players Pay the Price   New Paying Players Pay the Price I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:00 am

I was referring to people with personal issues against people who dish out a lot of money to the game. There's quite a bitter jealousy going on down there. Attackers can also be arrogant when these defenseless players call for a stop.

I do agree that building a defense is probably the only most interesting part of this game tho.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: New Paying Players Pay the Price   New Paying Players Pay the Price I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:08 pm

How many vet players are we talking here?
Back to top Go down
Ilyere
☆☆☆
Ilyere

PostSubject: Re: New Paying Players Pay the Price   New Paying Players Pay the Price I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:02 pm

So who are these vets? Allowed to name them?

Also, can we use this topic to discuss how to build a good defence? I have lots of 3* and 4* mons, and five Stray Cats. How do I place the cats? Do I make them all come out at once behind lots of slow monsters, or separate them with a few monsters at a time?
Back to top Go down
vul
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: New Paying Players Pay the Price   New Paying Players Pay the Price I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:58 pm

Ilyere wrote:
So who are these vets? Allowed to name them?

Also, can we use this topic to discuss how to build a good defence? I have lots of 3* and 4* mons, and five Stray Cats. How do I place the cats? Do I make them all come out at once behind lots of slow monsters, or separate them with a few monsters at a time?

I haven't tried it, but this was a pretty detailed post that looked helpful: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t6141p15-dealing-with-extremely-agressive-player#top
Back to top Go down
saphion

PostSubject: Re: New Paying Players Pay the Price   New Paying Players Pay the Price I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:41 pm

5 step method to deal with any mass attack spree

1)Blacklist/report insults
2)Bank luna
3)Build defense
4)Revenge attacks
5)Request assistance from ally
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: New Paying Players Pay the Price   New Paying Players Pay the Price I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:48 pm

Just to point out, if they are a veteran player, they would be used to being attacked while on top 10 leaderboard.

Furthermore, they would build a defense specifically to repel this sort of thing.

Otherwise they aren't really a veteran IMO if they get mad over losing Luna due to someone attacking them. Just my thoughts on it.

I never understood why people complained about being attacked, or ask my permission to me attack me (the answer is always go right ahead). It's a game with pvp, attack me and have fun.

Though I do get a chuckle if you fail and you annoyed me at one time or another...

I keep screenshots of those people failing banked. Smile
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: New Paying Players Pay the Price   New Paying Players Pay the Price I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:49 pm

In the past couple weeks, I have seen at least 5 vets from sept-november players attacking players who joined from feb till the past month. There are other complains from my guild and allies but they are inconclusive personal dramas.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: New Paying Players Pay the Price   New Paying Players Pay the Price I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:22 pm

Ahh it's the opposite way around. That's why we were all confused.

At any rate, simply build a defense or bank Luna.

People feel foolish when they attack a defense and fail when they were trying to "teach you a lesson".

It's surprising how many stop after failing once...

It's a pity since it always makes for a good laugh after to see some annoying person fail three times in a row on your defense...
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: New Paying Players Pay the Price   New Paying Players Pay the Price I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:14 pm

If a player is spending their time attacking another player then they are not making any progress on the event... so it is really their loss IMO
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: New Paying Players Pay the Price   New Paying Players Pay the Price I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:16 pm

This might sound funny but one of them turned out to be my ally due to mutual understandings. We have both since then made arrangements with our war and put the past behind.

I still think envy and arrogance play a dangerous game that can lead you to being a hit of your own.
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: New Paying Players Pay the Price   New Paying Players Pay the Price I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:43 pm

It started to happen to me so I just spent all my luna. every time someone attacks me, I retaliate and make a net profit.

and whenever I need 10k luna, I just find someone to attack.
It's not too bad.
Back to top Go down
Zenobius

Zenobius

PostSubject: Re: New Paying Players Pay the Price   New Paying Players Pay the Price I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:27 pm

Lol, there was this guy who I was trading blows with for 1 month. Everyday we would attk each other 3 times (he started it XD). then I decided to build a nice def. Now he's just gonna suck his thumb while I profit Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Paying Players Pay the Price   New Paying Players Pay the Price I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Paying Players Pay the Price
Page 1 of 1