Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Help needed to collect data for Mandagora event

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JyaiSan
☆☆☆

Help needed to collect data for Mandagora event Empty
PostSubject: Help needed to collect data for Mandagora event   Help needed to collect data for Mandagora event I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:37 am

Hi all, I am currently collecting data for Mandagora event. I have collected my own set of data and have so far figured out most of the information regarding BT and EXP Points awarded by Herbalist bosses.

What I'm lacking:
- Data on Agastache and Marjoram. I don't have enough encounters to verify my formula. Looking for higher level information especially.
- Data on King Mandagora. I screenshot my 3 king encounters but I'm missing some vital information which my screenshots didn't manage to provide me with.
- A spam of random data so I can figure out some kind of pattern with Mandagora rewards.

What information I need:
- Which Herbalist
- Level of Herbalist
- Is Fever Time active (please make sure Fever Time is still active even at the moment the herbalist is defeated, not just when starting the fight with the herbalist)
- Number of Allies deployed. I need this to calculate actual EXP awarded - very very important for King Mandagora.
- The BT Points awarded.
- The amount of Mandagora awarded.
- Total Amount of EXP received. Please indicate if you used more than 1 unit (which should be rare).
- An estimation of how much health YOU have left when the herbalist died. This is just something random that might be linked to the amount of Mandagora awarded.
- How many re-attempts you took to defeat it. Not very important because my data so far has been telling me that it wastes your 50 TP/re-attempt and that's pretty all much.

You can look at the wiki page to look at some of the things that I already have.

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
JyaiSan
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Help needed to collect data for Mandagora event   Help needed to collect data for Mandagora event I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:14 am

BUMP, no one helping? :/
Back to top Go down
JyaiSan
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Help needed to collect data for Mandagora event   Help needed to collect data for Mandagora event I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:05 am

BUMP before I go to sleep
Back to top Go down
vul
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Help needed to collect data for Mandagora event   Help needed to collect data for Mandagora event I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:10 pm

These data points prob won't help much

Fever time
lv 6 Marjoram
2340 BT, 255 mandragora, 272 exp
No allies
1 attempt, 75%+ hp

Fever time
lv 120 King
1953 Mandragora, 0 BT, ? exp (used max unit)
3 allies
2 attempts, 50% self-hp

Can't remember if Fever time
lv 90 King
1818 Mandragora, 0 BT, 69062 exp (maxed my unit)
3 allies
2 attempts, 100% self-hp
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Help needed to collect data for Mandagora event   Help needed to collect data for Mandagora event I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:59 pm

Most of this data is compiled in prior training events.
Back to top Go down
JyaiSan
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Help needed to collect data for Mandagora event   Help needed to collect data for Mandagora event I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:16 pm

vul wrote:

Fever time
lv 6 Marjoram
No allies
1 attempt, 75% hp

Fever time
lv 120 King
3 allies
2 attempts, 50% self-hp

lv 90 King
3 allies
2 attempts, 100% self-hp
Thanks, every bit helps. I appreciated that you indicated whichever info that you are not too sure Smile

BkWiz wrote:
I can't find any in wiki at least. If it's in discussion posts from previous training events, then those information has been buried deep inside without being transferred out.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Help needed to collect data for Mandagora event   Help needed to collect data for Mandagora event I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:18 pm

JyaiSan wrote:
vul wrote:

Fever time
lv 6 Marjoram
No allies
1 attempt, 75% hp

Fever time
lv 120 King
3 allies
2 attempts, 50% self-hp

lv 90 King
3 allies
2 attempts, 100% self-hp
Thanks, every bit helps. I appreciated that you indicated whichever info that you are not too sure Smile

BkWiz wrote:
I can't find any in wiki at least. If it's in discussion posts from previous training events, then those information has been buried deep inside without being transferred out.

Why reinvent the wheel. It's there in soul hunter 1 and 2 threads. I know since I helped contribute to it. The only thing that is not there is how Fever Time affects things since that is a new feature.
Back to top Go down
JyaiSan
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Help needed to collect data for Mandagora event   Help needed to collect data for Mandagora event I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:27 am

It seems like the formula changed a lot. I haven't started playing during Soul Hunter period but reading from the threads, this was the conclusion:
1) Each level of the boss gives 1% extra of boss' base BT value. Thus a level 200 boss would give 200% extra (3x of base BT value)
2) 10% reduction of BT Points for every re-attempt.

What I found so far for this event:
1) Each level of the boss gives 5% extra of boss' base BT value (100% boost/20 level). A level 200 boss would give 1000% extra (11x of base BT value). Exact values were generally found as well.
2) Re-attempting has no impact on BT Points and EXP. Probably no effect on Mandagora drops as well but I can't really say as I haven't really figured out that yet. If there really is an effect, it probably reduces about 1% EXP, looking at minor inaccuracies from my sample (of 1 EXP or so for each inaccurate sample).

But your point on the shard drops (Mandagora in this case for this event) seems relavant. My sample are indeed showing something similar. Smile
Back to top Go down
JyaiSan
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Help needed to collect data for Mandagora event   Help needed to collect data for Mandagora event I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:56 am

Found all values for BT Points and EXP.

Now to figure this Mandagora drop Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jim4good
☆☆
Jim4good

PostSubject: Re: Help needed to collect data for Mandagora event   Help needed to collect data for Mandagora event I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:46 pm

FYI
Good info can be found *here*

Last edited by Jim4good on Wed May 01, 2013 2:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : color change)
Back to top Go down
JyaiSan
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Help needed to collect data for Mandagora event   Help needed to collect data for Mandagora event I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:35 pm

Jim4good wrote:
FYI
Good info can be found *here*

That page is being updated by me Very Happy

And I'm almost done with getting values. Mandragora drops seem to be a range with min/max values determined by level.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help needed to collect data for Mandagora event   Help needed to collect data for Mandagora event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help needed to collect data for Mandagora event
Page 1 of 1