Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+42
kogasu00
rimandir
supremeJD
Scyneir
BayushiKira
orielladf
kevorulez
LuziMiazawa
WindCrest
Sunchoy
vitamin99
KuroStar
themadmanazn
SonicAria
The Power 5
Timed
Despoted
vul
Fuhajin
memphiskite
ATB
Samhain1031
niareme
Roatanhi
jspam2751
Aniwo
Maggot
Therealtahu
DeathGU1Se
broom
HinakiHinari
Esofonic
st.
GitD16
GoldoaWillNotMove
rivkari
Kandachime
lmnseason
NotAPieceOfPie
wowyogurt
Cloudie
yokado
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:28 am

Aniwo wrote:
2 free ally slots! Need fun people to tell me jokes during boring events, frugals prefered (they usually have a good sense of humour) Razz

Sent request, if bugs are your thing. Wink

Speaking of events. Awakening seems like a grand event to make TE for us frugals. Sell stones, "recruitable" monsters, or/and successful awakening units. Whether the methods, what are you folks planning?
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:31 am

Oh my gosh. I need an Minotaur. ;_;
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:43 am

Maggot wrote:

Speaking of events. Awakening seems like a grand event to make TE for us frugals. Sell stones, "recruitable" monsters, or/and successful awakening units. Whether the methods, what are you folks planning?

Tough choice =\ I do want to try my luck with a poisonous flower. Currently I plan to get a flower to lv40 and dump most/all of my lesser awakening stones on her.

Then again, will wait and see the market price of the stones. 5* flower's stats are good, but not grand. So maybe it'll be better to sell all the stones and buy a better 5*.

(Not considering the minotaur at all, lol. Don't have a mino card, and the risks for trying are too high)
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:21 am

I hope my mlb mino turns into some hot 6* bewb..
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:37 pm

I think I'll bet for Mino too... have just one, but who knows xD. I never gamble on this game since I save all tix for Leana and I don't spend either... so for once I think I'll gamble for a 6*. Worst case is not getting the 6* or even keeping mino as a monster. I guess lots of frugals feel like that.

BTW I'm building a 5*Sarah army, I'll be trading max Camille for her right after event tradeblock ends. If anyone here is interested I'll reserve Cam. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:55 pm

I assume 8-5 would probably be the best place to hunt for Poisonous Flowers?
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:09 pm

Aniwo wrote:
I think I'll bet for Mino too... have just one, but who
knows xD. I never gamble on this game since I save all tix for Leana and
I don't spend either... so for once I think I'll gamble for a 6*. Worst
case is not getting the 6* or even keeping mino as a monster. I guess
lots of frugals feel like that.

BTW I'm building a 5*Sarah army,
I'll be trading max Camille for her right after event tradeblock ends.
If anyone here is interested I'll reserve Cam. Very Happy

yeah sarah is good 10dc filler AA Very Happy
other alternative is alraune though she costs higher Very Happy

wowyogurt wrote:
I assume 8-5 would probably be the best place to hunt for Poisonous Flowers?

100 for yoyo
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:44 pm

I still haven't completed the final chapter of the quests yet, but I really want my first 5*. Should I just grind 8-5 to get Flowers then max them out on 2-7? Or should I just finish the quest chapters and max out my 4*s?
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:28 am

supremeJD wrote:
I still haven't completed the final chapter of the quests yet, but I really want my first 5*. Should I just grind 8-5 to get Flowers then max them out on 2-7? Or should I just finish the quest chapters and max out my 4*s?

first of all, final chapter of Quest only give you better exp if you are casual gamer (means you are not required to tap every minute for some bees and freaking lizard)

still, the best quest for lvling is 2-7 (around 1200 exp if you do it 4 times in 5 mins) greater than 38-6 which yields 6xx exp (forgot lmao)

so imo, if you don't have enough flowers, you might need to look for them and level them by feeding 1* (remember monster can't be deployed as unit unless recruited, so you can't train your flowers at 2-7)
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:39 am

Esofonic wrote:
supremeJD wrote:

first of all, final chapter of Quest only give you better exp if you are casual gamer (means you are not required to tap every minute for some bees and freaking lizard)

still, the best quest for lvling is 2-7 (around 1200 exp if you do it 4 times in 5 mins) greater than 38-6 which yields 6xx exp (forgot lmao)

so imo, if you don't have enough flowers, you might need to look for them and level them by feeding 1* (remember monster can't be deployed as unit unless recruited, so you can't train your flowers at 2-7)

thanks for the reply! i had no idea that the flower was a monster unit. i've been using my 1* to feed into 2* cards to make them 2* level 10 (18 1*'s). am i better off feeding them with 1-stars or should i use my 2* level 10s?
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:49 am

supremeJD wrote:

thanks for the reply! i had no idea that the flower was a monster unit. i've been using my 1* to feed into 2* cards to make them 2* level 10 (18 1*'s). am i better off feeding them with 1-stars or should i use my 2* level 10s?

I usually use my 1* to feed my 2* unless I have too many 2* loitering around..
Back to top Go down
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:51 am

I'm quitting this event.
I hope I can album the 4* from this event.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:26 am

ATB wrote:
I'm quitting this event.
I hope I can album the 4* from this event.

<<<<<<<<< 0 BT so far and planning to keep it that way :DDDDD
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:39 am

Errrm. What's gonna happen with the Arena tickets you haven't spended to this Event? Will they be converted to something after this Event or are they just gone...? I've 7 Tickets, but I don't actually care about this Event anymore, after I saw how much BT Points you need for Aludra... I have still played, but since I get rarely Tickets out of training, I won't try anymore. xD
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:16 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
Errrm. What's gonna happen with the Arena tickets you haven't spended to this Event? Will they be converted to something after this Event or are they just gone...? I've 7 Tickets, but I don't actually care about this Event anymore, after I saw how much BT Points you need for Aludra... I have still played, but since I get rarely Tickets out of training, I won't try anymore. xD

it will vanish...

beautifully..
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:33 am

My only objective is to get Epona so I can recycle her at Leana =D

BTW, I lol'd when current ranking 49 only has 150k BT, and Aldura costs 300k
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:01 am

kevorulez wrote:

I believe they forgot to give Aldura one more star and with this better stats... o_O
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:43 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
kevorulez wrote:

I believe they forgot to give Aldura one more star and with this better stats... o_O

dat moment when aludra is rarer than borage...
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:59 pm

Wonder how much people will buy flowers and stones for in this upcoming event Surprised
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:06 pm

I'm about to get my Epona from the Arena event. Is she worth anything?
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:07 pm

Esofonic wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
kevorulez wrote:

What is the main reason of this time's BT scarcity? Not enough players participating the in arena, so contestants plateau very early on?

wowyogurt wrote:
Wonder how much people will buy flowers and stones for in this upcoming event Surprised
I certainly hope so! I have too many flowers and not enough stones, so I hope to trade some flowers for stones.

supremeJD wrote:
I'm about to get my Epona from the Arena event. Is she worth anything?
Um... 300 LP when recycled? That's what I did to my Epona XD Save the LP for the awakening event. Might get a 6* if you're very lucky!
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:22 pm

kevorulez wrote:

What is the main reason of this time's BT scarcity? Not enough players participating the in arena, so contestants plateau very early on?

As for me:
1) The rank reward is a baldie
2) Not enough decent melee to begin with
3) It's just me being lazy

Cool
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:15 pm

Esofonic wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
kevorulez wrote:

Is there any 5* that could be more rare then Aludra? xD

wowyogurt wrote:

I've enough of Flowers, I Just need Mino ;_; I get slayed with Flowers, Bees and Kappas!

Edit: ...Wow... I hope someone is willing to trade me one for two TEs... I saw a offer for a fres Mino of 10 TE. ._.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:43 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:

I believe the number active old event reward is less than the current aludra (ex: Laura), simply because some of the holder is nowhere to be found..

LuziMiazawa wrote:
I've enough of Flowers, I Just need Mino ;_; I get slayed with Flowers, Bees and Kappas!

Edit: ...Wow... I hope someone is willing to trade me one for two TEs... I saw a offer for a fres Mino of 10 TE. ._.

I have several minos left, I can sell you one if you interested Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:48 pm

Esofonic wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

I believe the number active old event reward is less than the current aludra (ex: Laura), simply because some of the holder is nowhere to be found..

Yeah, that could be. I just think it's so crazy for how many BT points they're asking for Aludra oO I believe after this BA I'll never particape in BA again... It's an actual Event you need to pay money or you've a couple of Potions laying around.

Esofonic wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

I have several minos left, I can sell you one if you interested Very Happy

I'd be so thankful ;A; I don't care which level it'd be.

Last edited by LuziMiazawa on Wed May 22, 2013 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next