Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+42
kogasu00
rimandir
supremeJD
Scyneir
BayushiKira
orielladf
kevorulez
LuziMiazawa
WindCrest
Sunchoy
vitamin99
KuroStar
themadmanazn
SonicAria
The Power 5
Timed
Despoted
vul
Fuhajin
memphiskite
ATB
Samhain1031
niareme
Roatanhi
jspam2751
Aniwo
Maggot
Therealtahu
DeathGU1Se
broom
HinakiHinari
Esofonic
st.
GitD16
GoldoaWillNotMove
rivkari
Kandachime
lmnseason
NotAPieceOfPie
wowyogurt
Cloudie
yokado
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
WindCrest

WindCrest

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:10 am

This event is kinda disappointing. Not sure if I will try hard to
get the 5*.
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:31 pm

Grats on Graduating Yogurt!

Finally used those 100k pesky ally points that were sitting around haha.

I also decided on a whim to draw a pack using 300 free mobacoins I got from D.O.T and Blood Brothers and got Diane. Very Happy

Iunno about those tickets. Didn't they say the BA1 tickets wouldn't carry over? My BA1 tickets carried over even though they changed the ticket colour.
Back to top Go down
Scyneir

Scyneir

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:19 pm

Hi everyone. So, let's so if I've got this straight. You get mobacoin for installing the games from the prompts, or do you have to log in and play it for <1min as well?
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:27 pm

Scyneir wrote:
Hi everyone. So, let's so if I've got this straight. You get mobacoin for installing the games from the prompts, or do you have to log in and play it for <1min as well?

It depends. Sometimes you need to play it a little bit or so. ^^ Read what kevorulez wrote.

AND! I got EDWIN! YES!
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:14 pm

HinakiHinari wrote:

Finally used those 100k pesky ally points that were sitting around haha.

I also decided on a whim to draw a pack using 300 free mobacoins I got from D.O.T and Blood Brothers and got Diane. Very Happy
Congrats from Diane! 5* from a single premium card is insanely lucky XD

BTW, what type of titles do you get with ally points? I'm still leveling up my player skills so won't be spending them any time soon. Still 100k points before I max all the main skills I want.

Scyneir wrote:
It depends on the target game:
1) For a new game (not installed), you need to play until you get the prompt to log into mobage account, this can be
a. Immediately upon game launch, e.g. Blood Brothers
b. After tutorial, e.g. Hellfire
2) For a previously installed and signed-in game, open the game until the prompt that you've received the coins. This should appear after game preparation, before the actual game begins.

As mentioned above, you may need to launch/kill task a few times until you get the coins.

niareme wrote:

Also, I think there may be a time limit to claim the free Mobacoin starting from when you first receive the notification. Earlier this week I was extremely busy and didn't pay any attention to my phone for hours and got 4 notifications queued up to try Marvel for 50 coin. I don't know how far apart they came in, but only the two most recent notifications rewarded me with coin (the others didn't bring up the prompt even if I restarted the app 4 or 5 times).

Based on my experiences only, this may be game dependent. Because of my time zone, I get the majority of ads when I sleep. So there's typically 4-5 ads when I wake up in the morning, and typically I can get all of the coins from them.

FYI, the ads I've seen so far:
1. Blood Brothers for 125 coins,
2. D.O.T. for 75 coins,
3. Kingdom Corps for 50 coins,
4. Marvel for 50 coins.
5. Occasional random game for 5 coins.
Also, each day seems to advertise a different game. BB day was the best, easily 500+coins. Didn't get any ads today though.

Last edited by kevorulez on Thu May 16, 2013 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scyneir

Scyneir

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:22 pm

Righto, thanks for clearing that up.
Back to top Go down
st.
☆☆
st.

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:02 pm

i hate this event.

that is all. bounce
Back to top Go down
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:39 pm

I hate this event too.
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:25 pm

Hey guys, please add me to the Frugal Fantasica Fanatics list Very Happy

I started playing Fantasica on Monday and got super addicted. I heard the Step Up packs provide a higher chance of getting a 6* so I went and dropped $120 to finish all the steps. I didn't receive any 6* and felt disgusted with the amount I spent.

I decided to stop playing that account and make a new one and keep it strictly free. I realized that I like the challenge of making something out of nothing.

If you guys could please add my new (main) account as an ally to get me back on my feet I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks all Very Happy

ID: 65950760
Back to top Go down
yokado
☆☆☆
yokado

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:55 pm

@wowyogurt Grats on grad! Im on my final year.

On another note, this event really hating it...

Wanted to get the 5* Bt reward but the amt of obstacle pose by the 6* is insane><
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:23 pm

lol so many hater...

count me in lol!

gonna lvl my prister.. Arrow
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:37 pm

I reckon there can be only 2 ways that I can enjoy this event:
1. Have an unstoppable team of insane 6* melee,
2. Have near infinite amount of arena tickets

Since I don't have either, I'll just sit and grind and wait for next event XD
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:38 pm

Grinding ally points and leveling feeders here ( - 3-)
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:03 am

kevorulez wrote:
I reckon there can be only 2 ways that I can enjoy this event:
1. Have an unstoppable team of insane 6* melee,
2. Have near infinite amount of arena tickets

Since I don't have either, I'll just sit and grind and wait for next event XD

HinakiHinari wrote:
Grinding ally points and leveling feeders here ( - 3-)

I'm just too lazy to grind any feeder atm, that I keep touching my Prister.

She should be getting more aroused by now.. albino
Back to top Go down
broom

broom

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:25 am

Yeah this event has been pretty dull. I keep thinking to album stuff to pass the time but I realize I can't even do that.

Also, I can now be part of the 6* club. : D
Back to top Go down
DeathGU1Se
☆☆☆☆☆
DeathGU1Se

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:36 am

Rank 148. This is insane. I'm running into guys like sheedstack and bkwiz on the first round. I started this event with 89 tickets, and now I'm down to 35. I dont even think there will be 100 Aludra's.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:02 am

looks like there are frugals that fight seriously Very Happy

I'm cheering on you guys..
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:44 am

Lent out my arena viable units besides vlad to allies in belief of tickets carrying on like normal, proven wrong quite early. I hate Battle Arena anyway, oh well. Grinding feeders for my potato kings and ally points. Hopefully there'll be a nice panel event to go with after this one. My inbox's getting cluttered again. Neutral

Last edited by Maggot on Sat May 18, 2013 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rimandir

rimandir

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:10 pm

Howdy! Personally I wasn't paying attention to the event specifics. So I lent some of my melee's to a good friend of mine. Turns out that a lvl 70 Vulpes and 50 Nadine won't get me that far. xD
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:44 pm

Apparently the next event is the Awakening Event? Recruiting Minotaur, Poisonous Flower, etc.

Anyway, I found out some more info about this event from JP sites. No guarantee will be implemented for us.

Success Rate
=========
Spoiler:
Similar to recruitment, Mina gives 5 levels of comment about success rate. The above pics uses 3* Level 1 Minotaur as example for different number of "lesser wake stones (LWS)". I'm not sure whether the number given in the pics are the boundary level or not.
WAS 1-23: Highly unlikely
WAS 24-47: Unlikely
WAS 48-71: Moderate
WAS 72-95: Likely
WAS 96+: Highly likely

Note. This only suggests the rate of "successful conversion", but no indication on the converted results (high star or low star).

Packs & Draws
==========
Spoiler:
It is possible to draw Minotaur unit from Leena's exchange shop, and other units from normal premium packs.

Note. No indication on what star level units can be drawn. I assume it'd be all possible versions.
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:50 pm

2 free ally slots! Need fun people to tell me jokes during boring events, frugals prefered (they usually have a good sense of humour) Razz
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 4:05 pm

kevorulez wrote:
Apparently the next event is the Awakening Event? Recruiting Minotaur, Poisonous Flower, etc.

Anyway, I found out some more info about this event from JP sites. No guarantee will be implemented for us.

Success Rate
=========
Spoiler:
Similar to recruitment, Mina gives 5 levels of comment about success rate. The above pics uses 3* Level 1 Minotaur as example for different number of "lesser wake stones (LWS)". I'm not sure whether the number given in the pics are the boundary level or not.
WAS 1-23: Highly unlikely
WAS 24-47: Unlikely
WAS 48-71: Moderate
WAS 72-95: Likely
WAS 96+: Highly likely

Note. This only suggests the rate of "successful conversion", but no indication on the converted results (high star or low star).

Packs & Draws
==========
Spoiler:
It is possible to draw Minotaur unit from Leena's exchange shop, and other units from normal premium packs.

Note. No indication on what star level units can be drawn. I assume it'd be all possible versions.

Am I missing something? I don't see a banner or anything saying that this is the next event.
Not that I'd be complaining, though.
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:51 pm

GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:
kevorulez wrote:
Apparently the next event is the Awakening Event? Recruiting Minotaur, Poisonous Flower, etc.....

Am I missing something? I don't see a banner or anything saying that this is the next event.
Not that I'd be complaining, though.

Me neither, but in the Current Events thread, someone posted a poster like image of the awakening event in English. It looked legit enough, and I thought maybe someone datamined it or got it elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
yokado
☆☆☆
yokado

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:02 pm

woah if its the awakening event that will spice things up a little.. got a bunch of kappa bee poison flower in stock for it XD
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:16 am

Just saw the banner, so yup, it's the awakening event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next