Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Quitting and giving away my units!

Go down 
+4
BassRabbit
wookie31
Zerion
danielleecrow
8 posters
AuthorMessage
danielleecrow

Quitting and giving away my units! Empty
PostSubject: Quitting and giving away my units!   Quitting and giving away my units! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:39 am

ID in my profile to the left.

OK, so here is the deal, I am quitting and have a few 6*, handful of 5* and a ton of 4*.

Send me an in game trade request with 1000 gold, I will look at your profile and decide what to give you, thanks!

**EDIT**

NEWER PLAYERS ONLY PLEASE! I'm not trying to feed the rich
Back to top Go down
Zerion

Zerion

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving away my units!   Quitting and giving away my units! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:18 am

Uh... i can't trade with you, looks like it's full or something

I'm sorry, I'm sort of new, so i really don't know whats going on
I used to play and got a 4*Gloria, which was my only 4* card until the last event.

Anyways, I could really use a good leader card, I honestly prefer the cough*busty*cough ones But beggers can't be choosers.

Anyways, Thanks for sharing the cards with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Zerion

Zerion

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving away my units!   Quitting and giving away my units! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:06 pm

Thanks for all the 4 stars.

Really appreciate it
Back to top Go down
wookie31

wookie31

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving away my units!   Quitting and giving away my units! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:51 am

tried a trade but got bumped - message said something about trying to trade more than 5 items. will try again later but if you decide not to trade, that's fine by me. BTW why are you quitting? you don't have to be a hard-core player you could stay as an occasional player if you used to enjoy it... no need to acheive, just maybe go with social aspects.

not trying to judge, just saying it's all OK whatever you do...
Back to top Go down
BassRabbit

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving away my units!   Quitting and giving away my units! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:41 pm

Hey im kinda new - played for a month - not paying money so is very hard to get any good 4 stars or 5, would i be eligible or i is it just brand new people?
Back to top Go down
BassRabbit

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving away my units!   Quitting and giving away my units! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:43 pm

Just went on and saw you were cleared out haha
Back to top Go down
ftlqed

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving away my units!   Quitting and giving away my units! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:25 pm

Hey
I need 10 allies
Sign : ftlqed
Id : 74645273
Back to top Go down
louiephp

louiephp

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving away my units!   Quitting and giving away my units! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:46 am

ive sent a trade already.. thank you in for sharing your cards. Smile
Back to top Go down
louiephp

louiephp

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving away my units!   Quitting and giving away my units! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:47 am

anyways, how can you track your replies here, or msgs? just have to find it urself every time?
Back to top Go down
inv1dium

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving away my units!   Quitting and giving away my units! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:48 pm

Hey, I was just wondering if you had any cards left. I just got the game and the early boost would really help ^_^
Back to top Go down
AzuGazer
☆☆
AzuGazer

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving away my units!   Quitting and giving away my units! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:09 pm

can i trd? im not rich at all Neutral and i RLLY want Therese
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quitting and giving away my units!   Quitting and giving away my units! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quitting and giving away my units!
Page 1 of 1