Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Finally I signed up for the membership!!!!

Go down 
+2
profile4
Sanguosha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanguosha

Finally I signed up for the membership!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Finally I signed up for the membership!!!!   Finally I signed up for the membership!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:41 pm

Hey, I have been playing this game for a month and knew this forum since I started the game. I just cannot stop putting my phone away from my hand, and my girlfriend always complains. I met most of the active members in this forum such as clock, CCreative and etc. Huh, Clock's price is higher. My game user name is Marshallsong, 7774289. I signed up the account with Facebook. I should use a different name rather than my real name....
Back to top Go down
profile4
Tyrant of the End [LEGENDARY]
profile4

PostSubject: Re: Finally I signed up for the membership!!!!   Finally I signed up for the membership!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:46 pm

Welcome to the Forums, officially. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally I signed up for the membership!!!!   Finally I signed up for the membership!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:59 pm

Welcome! Feel free to ask questions and whatnot!

Always remember to read the rules! We're sticklers about them!
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Finally I signed up for the membership!!!!   Finally I signed up for the membership!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:04 pm

Crowex wrote:

i have read the whatnot part as Walnut..
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally I signed up for the membership!!!!   Finally I signed up for the membership!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:50 pm

ElysianField wrote:
Crowex wrote:

i have read the whatnot part as Walnut..

I read your "walnut" as Walrus o.0
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Finally I signed up for the membership!!!!   Finally I signed up for the membership!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:46 pm

My price is higher for what, my trading center threads?

Some of the stuff I'm not selling without good offers, some has sold very well (my DT monsters & units are almost completely gone). Most of the 3*s and 4*s I used to have are sold as well.

But, er, yeah. Welcome to the forums! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CreativeCC
☆☆
CreativeCC

PostSubject: Re: Finally I signed up for the membership!!!!   Finally I signed up for the membership!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:00 am

Sanguosha wrote:
Hey, I have been playing this game for a month and knew this forum since I started the game. I just cannot stop putting my phone away from my hand, and my girlfriend always complains. I met most of the active members in this forum such as clock, CCreative and etc. Huh, Clock's price is higher. My game user name is Marshallsong, 7774289. I signed up the account with Facebook. I should use a different name rather than my real name....
You still good, my girl dump me because I play too much.....*awkward poker face*
anyway welcome to the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally I signed up for the membership!!!!   Finally I signed up for the membership!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally I signed up for the membership!!!!
Page 1 of 1