Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Rankings Membership Information [6/3/13]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Rankings Membership Information [6/3/13] Empty
PostSubject: Rankings Membership Information [6/3/13]   Rankings Membership Information [6/3/13] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:45 am

You may have noticed there are people in the 5-star and 6-star ranking membership categories, running around with green and yellow names! How do you get one for yourself?

To apply for membership, PM themadmanazn, crowex, or clocksprocket if you would like to be moved in to whichever group. We require you to have a five or six star card to be used as your leader when we check on your profile in game. Send us a PM like this:

ID: xxxxxxxx
In-game Name: xxxxxx
Forum Name: xxxxxxx
Membership you are applying for: 5, 6, or 7 star member

Any group applications that don't follow this format will be denied. If you want to move up to 7* from 6* or 6* from 5* when you have the appropriate card, you'll need to re-send an application. It can also be helpful if you message us in-game after sending us a PM, although that's not necessary. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Rankings Membership Information [6/3/13]
Page 1 of 1