Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

FREE 4* CARD GIVEAWAY FOR BEGINNER PLAYERS (Old post: Hello to everyone, from Hyouzanryu!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆
Hyouzanryu

FREE 4* CARD GIVEAWAY FOR BEGINNER PLAYERS (Old post: Hello to everyone, from Hyouzanryu!) Empty
PostSubject: FREE 4* CARD GIVEAWAY FOR BEGINNER PLAYERS (Old post: Hello to everyone, from Hyouzanryu!)   FREE 4* CARD GIVEAWAY FOR BEGINNER PLAYERS (Old post: Hello to everyone, from Hyouzanryu!) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:37 pm

Hi all! If you're a beginner player, check out my free 4* giveaway!

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t7125-hyouzanryu-s-free-4-card-giveaway-for-beginner-players-only-check-inside-for-details

Side note: It's very nostalgic seeing my old introduction post :')

Spoiler:

Last edited by Hyouzanryu on Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Menik

Menik

FREE 4* CARD GIVEAWAY FOR BEGINNER PLAYERS (Old post: Hello to everyone, from Hyouzanryu!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE 4* CARD GIVEAWAY FOR BEGINNER PLAYERS (Old post: Hello to everyone, from Hyouzanryu!)   FREE 4* CARD GIVEAWAY FOR BEGINNER PLAYERS (Old post: Hello to everyone, from Hyouzanryu!) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Lol well here's a familiar face! XD Welcome to the site, joined up here not too long ago myself. I'm Menik, Menikku in-game. Menik was taken.
Back to top Go down
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆
Hyouzanryu

PostSubject: Re: FREE 4* CARD GIVEAWAY FOR BEGINNER PLAYERS (Old post: Hello to everyone, from Hyouzanryu!)   FREE 4* CARD GIVEAWAY FOR BEGINNER PLAYERS (Old post: Hello to everyone, from Hyouzanryu!) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:12 pm

AWESOME! Very nice, and I really appreciate the add. Definitely a smaller world in this game than we all think! Smile
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: FREE 4* CARD GIVEAWAY FOR BEGINNER PLAYERS (Old post: Hello to everyone, from Hyouzanryu!)   FREE 4* CARD GIVEAWAY FOR BEGINNER PLAYERS (Old post: Hello to everyone, from Hyouzanryu!) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:03 am

Hello and Welcome to the Forums.

It's even barely 10% of the world population playing this game (anyhow guess lmao) so I guess its a small world.
Please look at the rules of the forum before posting any thread in the Trading Center or anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆
Hyouzanryu

PostSubject: Re: FREE 4* CARD GIVEAWAY FOR BEGINNER PLAYERS (Old post: Hello to everyone, from Hyouzanryu!)   FREE 4* CARD GIVEAWAY FOR BEGINNER PLAYERS (Old post: Hello to everyone, from Hyouzanryu!) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:48 pm

Bumped up to help new players via free 4* card giveaway Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE 4* CARD GIVEAWAY FOR BEGINNER PLAYERS (Old post: Hello to everyone, from Hyouzanryu!)   FREE 4* CARD GIVEAWAY FOR BEGINNER PLAYERS (Old post: Hello to everyone, from Hyouzanryu!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FREE 4* CARD GIVEAWAY FOR BEGINNER PLAYERS (Old post: Hello to everyone, from Hyouzanryu!)
Page 1 of 1