Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Looking for serious free players for Guild wars:at sorrows gate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mana420

Mana420

Looking for serious free players for Guild wars:at sorrows gate Empty
PostSubject: Looking for serious free players for Guild wars:at sorrows gate   Looking for serious free players for Guild wars:at sorrows gate I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 7:32 am

Hey everybody!
So I have been playing for around 2 years now and I really wanna do well in guild wars this time around. Like 7* good? In the past I've done ok, getting at most 2 6*s but usually the problem was I didn't have good cards, had a god team but nobody showed up or just didn't have a good enough team of players. So I wanted to try and recruit people but going through the channels on Fanta is so tedious. Plus I find chatting on here or somthing like KIK helps a lot. But I was hoping only to recruit only people with full 6*-7*-8* teams and atlest one EU. I myself will have two 7*s and the rest a full 6* team and obv I will be fully active!
Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down

Looking for serious free players for Guild wars:at sorrows gate
Page 1 of 1