Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

What happens if we dont open the last panel?

Go down 
+10
KuroStar
skrfirefly
Maxim-knight
Blargod
Mistrevia
sGabe4
Lornoth
Happiemealz
The6thToe
rawrnessgirl
14 posters
AuthorMessage
rawrnessgirl

rawrnessgirl

What happens if we dont open the last panel? Empty
PostSubject: What happens if we dont open the last panel?   What happens if we dont open the last panel? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:24 pm

We are barely going to open the 9th one because nobody seems to care to much about event anymore. On top of that the amount of BT points needed to open them is much higher then last time. So what happens to the 4★ card if we don't open that panel?
Back to top Go down
The6thToe
☆☆
The6thToe

PostSubject: Re: What happens if we dont open the last panel?   What happens if we dont open the last panel? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:44 pm

i assume we just don't get it. that'd be funny.
Back to top Go down
Happiemealz
☆☆☆
Happiemealz

PostSubject: Re: What happens if we dont open the last panel?   What happens if we dont open the last panel? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:46 pm

I think someone mentioned cake.

The sad kind.
Back to top Go down
rawrnessgirl

rawrnessgirl

PostSubject: Re: What happens if we dont open the last panel?   What happens if we dont open the last panel? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:49 pm

Would the card just not be released?
Back to top Go down
Lornoth
☆☆☆☆
Lornoth

PostSubject: Re: What happens if we dont open the last panel?   What happens if we dont open the last panel? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:56 pm

Well it's never happened before, so no one really knows.

And in my opinion it never will happen, they'll just reduce the amount of bt required for it if they think we won't make it.
Back to top Go down
rawrnessgirl

rawrnessgirl

PostSubject: Re: What happens if we dont open the last panel?   What happens if we dont open the last panel? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:02 pm

Well I hope they do. I really like the 4★ card.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: What happens if we dont open the last panel?   What happens if we dont open the last panel? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:37 pm

it says in the event description that SS can and will change the difficulty of the event without any further notice at any point
they will surely intervene

plus tomorrow's gonna be a bloodbath for both top50 and top500
lots of books will be used = lots of step up packs will be bought

we'll make it, I'm sure
Back to top Go down
Mistrevia
☆☆
Mistrevia

PostSubject: Re: What happens if we dont open the last panel?   What happens if we dont open the last panel? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:46 pm

Yea i actually think we could make it. Everyone of my allies are like saying they are saving the books for the last day burst. Lol even i am doing the same thing. But it would be funny, thie first unreleased 4* cause we didnt fulfill the event requirement
Back to top Go down
rawrnessgirl

rawrnessgirl

PostSubject: Re: What happens if we dont open the last panel?   What happens if we dont open the last panel? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:02 pm

Well thank you all for the reply.
I was just wondering about it. Since its been so slow with the panels this time compared to the last one which we completed so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: What happens if we dont open the last panel?   What happens if we dont open the last panel? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:27 am

Yeah... not the first time SS has overshot their BT requirements (Christmas event). Pretty funny that they still think that people are willing to grind for subpar rewards.
Back to top Go down
Maxim-knight

Maxim-knight

PostSubject: Re: What happens if we dont open the last panel?   What happens if we dont open the last panel? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:58 am

on the whole, even tho the cards that are released this event were not very good, it would be a shame to lose out on the art work of the final panel. As a whole too the art work has been getting better as well. we can only wait and see how tomorrow works. I wouldn't mind add her to my album.
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: What happens if we dont open the last panel?   What happens if we dont open the last panel? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:00 am

rawrnessgirl wrote:
Well I hope they do. I really like the 4★ card.

i would 2nd that, i really liked her art and speed!

if she isn't released/unlocked, i would take a big break and concentrate on my school Twisted Evil
but i did have some really awesome trade recently

Last edited by skrfirefly on Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: What happens if we dont open the last panel?   What happens if we dont open the last panel? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:15 am

I rather not discuss this further. I feel its kind of bad for morale. Let's just grind this event just for the 4* at least besides the ones grinding for this event.
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: What happens if we dont open the last panel?   What happens if we dont open the last panel? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:21 am

KuroStar wrote:
I rather not discuss this further. I feel its kind of bad for morale. Let's just grind this event just for the 4* at least besides the ones grinding for this event.

im trying my best clearing all bb i have and currently at rank 174. BlackBook would only spike 5 ~ 7 spots now
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: What happens if we dont open the last panel?   What happens if we dont open the last panel? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:11 am

I am grinding for Zande, and to keep myself in a certain rank.
And I am double contributing right now, for a free player(or 2 free players?)

Man, need sleep and got 127k pts left, luckily got a day off, can just barely make it.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: What happens if we dont open the last panel?   What happens if we dont open the last panel? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:19 pm

Open sesame!
Back to top Go down
rya

rya

PostSubject: Re: What happens if we dont open the last panel?   What happens if we dont open the last panel? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:36 pm

Apperantly they changed the requirement~
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: What happens if we dont open the last panel?   What happens if we dont open the last panel? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:44 am

Bummer. I wanted to see what happens when we can't get the last panel...

Oh well, at least the albumers are happy for the time being...
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happens if we dont open the last panel?   What happens if we dont open the last panel? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happens if we dont open the last panel?
Page 1 of 1