Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

The 7th panel didn't open

Go down 
+3
carlosfortwar
Cam
veritable
7 posters
AuthorMessage
veritable

veritable

The 7th panel didn't open Empty
PostSubject: The 7th panel didn't open   The 7th panel didn't open I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:59 am

We've reached 2,500,000,000 bt points and are now are now 42,000,000 points over. The 7th panel hasn't opened yet and the counter says -42,000,000 until the next panel. Has this happened before? I've been waiting for this one, expecting it to be the enhancement boost panel.
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: The 7th panel didn't open   The 7th panel didn't open I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:09 pm

I haven't seen it happen before. I'm guessing we will see some Contracts as compensation.
Back to top Go down
carlosfortwar

PostSubject: Re: The 7th panel didn't open   The 7th panel didn't open I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:13 pm

Cam wrote:
I haven't seen it happen before. I'm guessing we will see some Contracts as compensation.

I hope we get something as compensation.....because last sever shutdown/malfunction like 3-4 weeks agos we didn't get any compensation at all.
Back to top Go down
DeathGU1Se
☆☆☆☆☆
DeathGU1Se

PostSubject: Re: The 7th panel didn't open   The 7th panel didn't open I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:32 pm

That panel gives 3 TE (P).
Back to top Go down
veritable

veritable

PostSubject: Re: The 7th panel didn't open   The 7th panel didn't open I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:21 pm

Ok. No biggie then. Maybe the panel after will be enhancement boost.
Back to top Go down
Ilyere
☆☆☆
Ilyere

PostSubject: Re: The 7th panel didn't open   The 7th panel didn't open I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:35 pm

veritable wrote:
Ok. No biggie then. Maybe the panel after will be enhancement boost.
Yes, the 7th panel is personal TE, the 8th panel is the enhancement boost. (And the 9th panel is a Premium Ticket.) So we aren't missing out on much. Unless we go over a billion points over. And I imagine we will get reimbursed with Black Books or TE(P) if maintenance happens.
Back to top Go down
BraveDemon

BraveDemon

PostSubject: Re: The 7th panel didn't open   The 7th panel didn't open I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Really want that enhancement boost panel to open, so I can use all my feeders in my inbox... I personally hate having that Inbox notification on my fanta page. Mad
Back to top Go down
Sabin76
☆☆☆
Sabin76

PostSubject: Re: The 7th panel didn't open   The 7th panel didn't open I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:58 am

I wonder if it's just a display issue, i.e. BT needed display has the wrong value in it but the actual BT needed to open the panel is what they had intended. I only say this because the panel DID open up and there has been no maintenance so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 7th panel didn't open   The 7th panel didn't open I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 7th panel didn't open
Page 1 of 1