Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Technical Issue (Android nexus7) - Lost Connection

Go down 
+5
linksd
Lmrt
Rain4est1337
pknott
bells
9 posters
AuthorMessage
bells

bells

Technical Issue (Android nexus7) - Lost Connection Empty
PostSubject: Technical Issue (Android nexus7) - Lost Connection   Technical Issue (Android nexus7) - Lost Connection I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:32 pm

I am having problem starting the game today. It starts to load the game and shows my game ID, Leader Unit, and the 4 most used units, my level, cool down, TP, etc. Then it gets hung on loading my wall messages. After 10 seconds or so it says, "Lost Connection", every single time!

I am using a nexus7 with WI FI conly, and have tried over two different networks, and the results are the same.

I restarted the tablet, same result.

Anyone have the same problem, or should uninstall and re-install the app?
Back to top Go down
pknott
☆☆
pknott

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue (Android nexus7) - Lost Connection   Technical Issue (Android nexus7) - Lost Connection I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:33 pm

bells wrote:
I am having problem starting the game today. It starts to load the game and shows my game ID, Leader Unit, and the 4 most used units, my level, cool down, TP, etc. Then it gets hung on loading my wall messages. After 10 seconds or so it says, "Lost Connection", every single time!

I am using a nexus7 with WI FI conly, and have tried over two different networks, and the results are the same.

It's a problem on their end. Nothing you can do about it.
Back to top Go down
bells

bells

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue (Android nexus7) - Lost Connection   Technical Issue (Android nexus7) - Lost Connection I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:38 pm

Ah, thanks. Sucks when it happens on the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Rain4est1337
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue (Android nexus7) - Lost Connection   Technical Issue (Android nexus7) - Lost Connection I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:05 pm

Also have connection issues on the Galaxy Nexus phone. Takes a long time to load anything and 75% of the time it ends with "A connection error has occurred."
Back to top Go down
Lmrt
☆☆
Lmrt

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue (Android nexus7) - Lost Connection   Technical Issue (Android nexus7) - Lost Connection I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:06 pm

bells wrote:

Same herr, i have a lenovo ideapad tablet... >_<
Back to top Go down
linksd
☆☆
linksd

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue (Android nexus7) - Lost Connection   Technical Issue (Android nexus7) - Lost Connection I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:09 pm

I have a droid incredible 2 and i have been having the same issue since about 3pm Central Time.

Also my brother.had issues on his Droid X but when he regular reset his worked again.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue (Android nexus7) - Lost Connection   Technical Issue (Android nexus7) - Lost Connection I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:18 pm

servers broken or something
Back to top Go down
elaine094
☆☆☆
elaine094

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue (Android nexus7) - Lost Connection   Technical Issue (Android nexus7) - Lost Connection I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:21 pm

There's another thread under "ingame issues" with people experiencing this using android and IOS. Just sit back and relax I guess.
Back to top Go down
linksd
☆☆
linksd

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue (Android nexus7) - Lost Connection   Technical Issue (Android nexus7) - Lost Connection I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:27 pm

I cant relax!!!! Fantasica is my life support ToT....lol
Back to top Go down
naydee2u

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue (Android nexus7) - Lost Connection   Technical Issue (Android nexus7) - Lost Connection I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:06 pm

Rolling Eyes I am having same issue on Samsung Tablet. It's killing my chances of finishing Inferno. My allies will be off or the Event over before I get to finish! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
naydee2u

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue (Android nexus7) - Lost Connection   Technical Issue (Android nexus7) - Lost Connection I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:15 pm

Sad Oh and forget Training. My unit just keeps walking with nothing stopping it. So no cards. Sporadic Quests and constant log offs and ons.
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue (Android nexus7) - Lost Connection   Technical Issue (Android nexus7) - Lost Connection I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:59 pm

naydee2u wrote:
Sad Oh and forget Training. My unit just keeps walking with nothing stopping it. So no cards. Sporadic Quests and constant log offs and ons.

i would second that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Technical Issue (Android nexus7) - Lost Connection   Technical Issue (Android nexus7) - Lost Connection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Technical Issue (Android nexus7) - Lost Connection
Page 1 of 1