Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Playing for a week or so now.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XxPitfiendxX

XxPitfiendxX

Playing for a week or so now. Empty
PostSubject: Playing for a week or so now.   Playing for a week or so now. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:10 am

Hey, Ive been playing little over a week now, new to the game, and had alot of newbie questions. I figured there had to be a site out there somewhere to ask. Found this board. Anyway. I will try not to ask too many stupid questions, I have been reading threads that have answered some of them. Im still trying to find some good 4* characters that will compliment the couple that I already have. I need to find a decent Magic Using one, as high level Margot (25 is high level of her for me) is starting to own me now in the event.
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

Playing for a week or so now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing for a week or so now.   Playing for a week or so now. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 4:28 am

Hello and Welcome to the Forum!

No Question is Stupid and will be answer if we have the answer Smile
everybody was New* to the game once Smile

Message me in game i might have Something for you, im currently at work and ending soon Very Happy

its Friday evening for me and yes I'm from the future~ lol
Back to top Go down

Playing for a week or so now.
Page 1 of 1