Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Started for a week & etc.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tofubean

Started for a week & etc. Empty
PostSubject: Started for a week & etc.   Started for a week & etc. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:50 pm

Still a clueless noob in this game. Trying to level up my free units from the events lately. It's really tough after 40. Now trying to find a guild. Don't know if people will accept me since i'm low level.
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: Started for a week & etc.   Started for a week & etc. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:32 pm

For leveling certain quests are best for getting unit exp. My favorites are 2-7 and 43-6. The key is to always deploy the max number of allies you can because allies actually increase your earned exp without dividing it. Quest exp is only divided between your actual units. The idea with these 2 quests is to deploy the max number of allies to maximize your bonus exp then deploy only 1 of your own units so it gets all of the exp to itself to level up quicker.
Back to top Go down
Momostorm

Momostorm

PostSubject: Re: Started for a week & etc.   Started for a week & etc. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:41 pm

Guilds have 2 spots for rooks (new players.) Your chances of getting in a guild are better than you think. Smile
Back to top Go down
tofubean

PostSubject: Re: Started for a week & etc.   Started for a week & etc. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 6:02 pm

Thanks for the encouragement. And yay I really got into a guild. Very Happy

I'd been lvling at 2-7 since 43-6 is not available yet. I'm already having trouble finishing 100% at 25-6.
Back to top Go down
acapapa

PostSubject: Re: Started for a week & etc.   Started for a week & etc. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:24 am

Come see me if you like to buy some cool 4*s.
My id : 48561008 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Started for a week & etc.   Started for a week & etc. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Started for a week & etc.
Page 1 of 1