Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Salutations!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rimandir

rimandir

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:18 am

As the title of my topic states, I would like to stand up and yell "Salutations!" to you all. I am a quite new player, just getting the hang of the game as we speak, not to mention trying to figure out the entire Ally system.. Not entirely certain I understand all the features it holds yet... But hey, it'll come to me!

But yeah, enough rambling, I'm Rimandir, and I'm here to stay. :3
Back to top Go down
ahelton08

ahelton08

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:06 am

Welcome ^_^. Allies really come in handy when it comes to dealing with difficult bosses in training and difficult quests in general. Also during the event that is going on now your allies can assist you to defeat tough bosses.

To add an ally by our numbers you have to go to the trade option and type in our ID number and then hit search. From there you will be able to add us / send us a request.
Back to top Go down
rimandir

rimandir

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:51 am

Thanks for the info, I gathered as much after having lurked a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salutations!
Page 1 of 1