Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Who is a better Card

Go down 
+3
Callanthe
Ghost_Star
Gqtinh
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gqtinh
☆☆☆
Gqtinh

Who is a better Card Empty
PostSubject: Who is a better Card   Who is a better Card I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:38 am

WHo is better Petra or Ana? Like to hear you thoughts
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Who is a better Card   Who is a better Card I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:15 am

Gqtinh wrote:

you should probably ask short questions like this in the questions thread but...

Ana has higher land and air stats so i would say ana. the only thing petra has on her is being magic which is generally more desirable than ranged.
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Who is a better Card   Who is a better Card I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:34 am

Ghost_Star wrote:
Gqtinh wrote:

you should probably ask short questions like this in the questions thread but...

Ana has higher land and air stats so i would say ana. the only thing petra has on her is being magic which is generally more desirable than ranged.

Petra is essentially a worse version of Monica--specializes in land and sea but is worse than Monica in either.

Anastasia at least has her own niche--high ground attack 6* missile.
Back to top Go down
HMooMooCow

PostSubject: Re: Who is a better Card   Who is a better Card I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:07 pm

The one that you think looks better is usually the better one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mellow
Peace Keeper [Retired]
Mellow

PostSubject: Re: Who is a better Card   Who is a better Card I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:19 pm

I have neither, but find both very useful when using an ally who has one. Since they are two different types, the better one depends on where you're using them.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Who is a better Card   Who is a better Card I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:20 pm

Anastasia *-*
Back to top Go down
peradino

PostSubject: Re: Who is a better Card   Who is a better Card I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:05 am

I have both and use both just for a few days. In normal quest Petra is slightly doing better. But same as other 6*, Petra's and Ana's power are far beyond the challenging of the quests.

In boss battle, it depends on types of monster. I think Petra is slightly more versatile. BUT since we do not send one character to deal with boss. It makes no different.

For arena, where the highest attack power counts, ANA WINS.

To summarize, I my opinion, all 6* are overpower for everything. Every 6* will do fine in any activities....
EXCEPT in the PVP arena event.It is the only place that each 6* will shows its true value. Highest attack power, fastest speed, appropriate skill, low deployment cost, these will make it outstanding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is a better Card   Who is a better Card I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is a better Card
Page 1 of 1