Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

best 5* card ?

Go down 
+3
Shinrasoldier
BkWiz
kingdragon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kingdragon

best 5* card ? Empty
PostSubject: best 5* card ?   best 5* card ? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:42 am

hi..i have been searching around and only find best 4 and 6 stars...where re the thread for 5* ? please post ur opinion here ...

my re .. Werewolf and Lilly !
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

best 5* card ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best 5* card ?   best 5* card ? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 2:09 am

Too many parameters, not specific enough.
Back to top Go down
Shinrasoldier
☆☆
Shinrasoldier

best 5* card ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best 5* card ?   best 5* card ? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:50 am

He's just asking for an opinion Bk.

Personally I don't know, however there is no official "best" 5*. There are probably a handful of 5*'s that are beneficial depending on how they are used.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

best 5* card ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best 5* card ?   best 5* card ? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:55 am

Lets quantify the question better then - Name some top tier 5* units.

I don't have one, but I think WW is pretty good from just using from my allies leads.
Back to top Go down
digitalsynner

digitalsynner

best 5* card ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best 5* card ?   best 5* card ? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:13 pm

5* KB: Werewolf
5* Slow: Laura
5* Area Attack: Sitri
5* Poison: Gremory
5* Attack Boost: Camille (by default)
5* no skill: Sheryl

My opinions are based on a combination of max stats, speed, deploy cost, and art although I don't particularly care for Werewolf's in-game sprite.

Last edited by digitalsynner on Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rlh

rlh

best 5* card ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best 5* card ?   best 5* card ? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:16 pm

This is my first post (other than my initial new member "hello" message.)

IMHO, I Camille is pretty good. Here are a couple reasons.

1. Attack Boost gets applied to himself. This is the only card with this affect.

Bonus! Pair him with other males and an Alex/Benedetta and you have a REALLY strong team.

2. He's pretty fast.

3. Camille is rather cheap 5*.

I'm not saying the best card out there is Cami, however, I've found him to be quite useful.
Back to top Go down
digitalsynner

digitalsynner

best 5* card ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best 5* card ?   best 5* card ? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:38 pm

rlh wrote:
This is my first post (other than my initial new member "hello" message.)

IMHO, I Camille is pretty good. Here are a couple reasons.

1. Attack Boost gets applied to himself. This is the only card with this affect.

Bonus! Pair him with other males and an Alex/Benedetta and you have a REALLY strong team.

2. He's pretty fast.

3. Camille is rather cheap 5*.

I'm not saying the best card out there is Cami, however, I've found him to be quite useful.

Two of my allies have switched leaders to Camille, and that self-boost does make him a potent melee unit. And he's certainly undervalued so he's relatively affordable for a 5*. If you are building up a team of 4*/5*, that's certainly a good strategy.
Back to top Go down
dnonamus
War Hero [Rare]
dnonamus

best 5* card ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best 5* card ?   best 5* card ? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:14 am

I'd say Camille is the best 5* against ground bosses, second is probably Ignat, Lily is good on paper but she is slower than her B rating implies. WW is also good against bosses and is a good unit for her balance. Joachim is probably the best air unit since he also has knockback Sheryl is also strong against air. In terms of strength Laura is in the middle of the pack and Gremmory is one of the weakest 5* if it weren't for their rarity they would probably go for less than 100TE. Best bang for the buck value is probably REM who can be had for less than 50TE has good land and air stats and outstanding speed, plus 20 deploy cost isn't too bad either. By the way I'm basing all of what I'm saying on boss strength since any max 5* is going to be effective in quests.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FantasicaHelp.com
Sponsored content

best 5* card ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best 5* card ?   best 5* card ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

best 5* card ?
Page 1 of 1