Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Most trade-able 6*s in your opinion

Go down 
+5
Herault
ATB
sharpyzu
Ghost_Star
victorlin25
9 posters
AuthorMessage
victorlin25

victorlin25

Most trade-able 6*s in your opinion Empty
PostSubject: Most trade-able 6*s in your opinion   Most trade-able 6*s in your opinion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:24 am

Hi all,

Just wanted to find out your opinions on the most trade-able 6*s?

From what I've seen, the following 6*s are seemingly much sought after:

Monica
Nanaca
Paris
Vlad

I guess it's because of their artwork?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Most trade-able 6*s in your opinion   Most trade-able 6*s in your opinion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:04 am

victorlin25 wrote:
Hi all,

Just wanted to find out your opinions on the most trade-able 6*s?

From what I've seen, the following 6*s are seemingly much sought after:

Monica
Nanaca
Paris
Vlad

I guess it's because of their artwork?

they are all great units, Monica is also the best mage in the game and one of the highest dps'ers period, vlad has the highest land dps, nana is an all around solid card and people and just in love with paris, shes ok, fast but mele with poison... i dont think her price/value is as unreasonable as her all around desire with the player base is but all of the others you mention are really just some of the best in the game. You could definitely add nina, okt and a few others to this list.
Back to top Go down
victorlin25

victorlin25

PostSubject: Re: Most trade-able 6*s in your opinion   Most trade-able 6*s in your opinion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:11 am

Oops, forgot about Nina.

I've seen many offers for Nina as well.

What are the few others that you refer to?

Also, more input from more players would be helpful!
Back to top Go down
sharpyzu
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Most trade-able 6*s in your opinion   Most trade-able 6*s in your opinion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:23 am

the most tradeable 6* is obviously the most reasonably priced 6*.

You're not gonna sell a monica at 1,000,000 TE.

Conversely, a 6* Alexander or Charles will be the hottest thing on the market if it was 10TE each.

Talking about "tradability" is meaningless without price.
Back to top Go down
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

PostSubject: Re: Most trade-able 6*s in your opinion   Most trade-able 6*s in your opinion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:28 am

What about Dana?
I seen lots of people trying to get their hands on that card.
Back to top Go down
Herault
☆☆
Herault

PostSubject: Re: Most trade-able 6*s in your opinion   Most trade-able 6*s in your opinion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:28 am

Manfred (If only he isnt a guy and has boobs), Oktavia, Dana, Chiara, Charles(during arena) and Aragon.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Most trade-able 6*s in your opinion   Most trade-able 6*s in your opinion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:37 am

i would say some of the more highly sought 6*s include

Aragon
Cecilia
Dana
Diana
Faith
Fenrir
Grey
Monica
Nina
Oktavia
Paris
Vamp
Vine
Vlad
Francois

And pretty much any 6* that has been released within the past week regardless of its stats in relation to others in the same attack type and skill, ie Matahari
Back to top Go down
BraveDemon

BraveDemon

PostSubject: Re: Most trade-able 6*s in your opinion   Most trade-able 6*s in your opinion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:07 pm

The most tradeable 6*s are the normal pull ones - those are traded around like currency for the most part.

The least tradeable 6*s are the LE/Event rank rewards, mostly because the people who have them can dictate whatever price they want, and will usually only trade for other LE/Rank cards.

The exception to that LE/Event rank reward will be Matahari, since there will be close to (or over) 1000 of her running around by the end of the Sol-Lune event tonight.
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: Most trade-able 6*s in your opinion   Most trade-able 6*s in your opinion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 8:33 pm

BraveDemon wrote:
The most tradeable 6*s are the normal pull ones - those are traded around like currency for the most part.

The least tradeable 6*s are the LE/Event rank rewards, mostly because the people who have them can dictate whatever price they want, and will usually only trade for other LE/Rank cards.

The exception to that LE/Event rank reward will be Matahari, since there will be close to (or over) 1000 of her running around by the end of the Sol-Lune event tonight.
This is all true. Generally speaking, classic 6☆ cards are easy to move, then LE 6☆ cards are next, and finally rank 6☆ cards are last. When you talk about LE 6☆ cards, the price is usually very inflated due to rarity and even more so for rank 6☆.

In terms of classic cards, this is how I perceive things as the most sought after or demanded:

God Tier - Monica, Dana, Nanaca, Paris, Nina
Good Tier - Vlad, Anastasia, Petra, Succubus, Nine Tailed Fox
Crap Tier - Dorothea, Charles, Reinhard, Abel, Alexander (LOL)
Too Soon to Tell Tier (Prices haven't really stabilized) - Isis, Alvida, Manfred, Chiara, Eurydike

That list is based on average price for unit based on what I see, and price is USUALLY correlated to demand. God tier prices seem to be very stable and usually over 300 TE. The price and perceived value of a card goes down as you keep going down the tiers. Too soon to tell tier includes cards that have just been released and it's still up in the air as to how far their value can fall before a price range gets set. This is all my opinion.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Most trade-able 6*s in your opinion   Most trade-able 6*s in your opinion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 8:47 pm

DivideByZero wrote:

This is all true. Generally speaking, classic 6☆ cards are easy to move, then LE 6☆ cards are next, and finally rank 6☆ cards are last. When you talk about LE 6☆ cards, the price is usually very inflated due to rarity and even more so for rank 6☆.

In terms of classic cards, this is how I perceive things as the most sought after or demanded:

God Tier - Monica, Dana, Nanaca, Paris, Nina
Good Tier - Vlad, Anastasia, Petra, Succubus, Nine Tailed Fox
Crap Tier - Dorothea, Charles, Reinhard, Abel, Alexander (LOL)
Too Soon to Tell Tier (Prices haven't really stabilized) - Isis, Alvida, Manfred, Chiara, Eurydike

That list is based on average price for unit based on what I see, and price is USUALLY correlated to demand. God tier prices seem to be very stable and usually over 300 TE. The price and perceived value of a card goes down as you keep going down the tiers. Too soon to tell tier includes cards that have just been released and it's still up in the air as to how far their value can fall before a price range gets set. This is all my opinion.

I disagree with your Good Tier and Crap tier. I would put Vlad, Ana, Petra, Succ, and Nine Tailed into the crap tier and raise Charles and Reinhard to the good tier, or at least merge the tiers as they are similar. Charles and Reinhard are extremely tradable during arena events.

I agree strongly with your God tier, those are all very tradable cards.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Most trade-able 6*s in your opinion   Most trade-able 6*s in your opinion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 8:58 pm

my 2 cents...

'tradable' here needs to be define. how i put it... tradable means it is being traded very easily. in this case, i've seem many off load Alexander and Charles. there are many who wanna sell them and at the right price, it gets traded very easily.

and take Oktavia as another example. fairly good stats, but hardly being traded. guess many wanna keep her. so, is she really tradable?

if tradable here actually refers to desireeable, then its a different thing all together. Alexander and Charles are not desire-able. practically everyone wants to get rid of them (aka TRADE them away).
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: Most trade-able 6*s in your opinion   Most trade-able 6*s in your opinion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:14 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
I disagree with your Good Tier and Crap tier. I would put Vlad, Ana, Petra, Succ, and Nine Tailed into the crap tier and raise Charles and Reinhard to the good tier, or at least merge the tiers as they are similar. Charles and Reinhard are extremely tradable during arena events.

I agree strongly with your God tier, those are all very tradable cards.
I definitely see your point. I guess my list is more based on desirability vs. trade-ability. What I mean is that if people had to choose between Succubus vs. Dorothea, a vast majority would choose Succubus, making Succubus a more desirable card and in some sense, easier to trade. Cards like Alexander, Charles, Abel, etc. are perceived to be crap cards due to stats, art, and how long they have been released. I think myad has the right idea. We need to define "tradeable" before we can measure it.

For the record, I constantly get offers for Monica on this forum via PM and on my game wall, a couple for my Succubus, yet I have not received a single offer for my two max Charles or Reinhard. v_v;

EDIT - I'm probably going to hold onto my Charles for right now until the next arena or battle arena event. I imagine Charles will be way easier to unload during battle arena when he gets a new 2 x attack skill for that event. I just saw someone sell Charles for 85 TE on the rare card report; was sold immediately. CRAZY. Chiara was offered for 180 TE pure two days ago as well. This game makes no sense sometimes.
Back to top Go down
victorlin25

victorlin25

PostSubject: Re: Most trade-able 6*s in your opinion   Most trade-able 6*s in your opinion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:53 am

Actually, I was thinking more along the line of :"I have this 6*, trading him/her should be easy".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most trade-able 6*s in your opinion   Most trade-able 6*s in your opinion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most trade-able 6*s in your opinion
Page 1 of 1