Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

This is really just an excuse to show off my new signature.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jennzsmile

jennzsmile

This is really just an excuse to show off my new signature. Empty
PostSubject: This is really just an excuse to show off my new signature.   This is really just an excuse to show off my new signature. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:02 am

Muahaha ~

Hey there :) Joined the forums a few days, and I started playing Fantasica maybe a couple weeks ago. To replace Mobage's Pocket Frogs game, which had problems updating for over a month... *cough*

I'm considering myself quite lucky since I was really unsure of what cards to aim for... then I fell in love with Nancy, who happened to be released during my first event! Tried so hard to get to top 2k, but ended 2600-2700 D: Luckily I was able to buy her from someone (awesome shop), but I definitely got a taste for how hard events can be... Aiming for Dermond now, but we'll see how that goes xD

Nice to meet you all <3
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: This is really just an excuse to show off my new signature.   This is really just an excuse to show off my new signature. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:03 am

Welcome!

HAHA I remember playing Pocket Frogs a long time ago, back when I got my first iPod.

Indeed, events are a bloodbath if you're aiming for top 200, but they can be fun if there's a unit you want. If you grind for a few days, you'll be able to get Dermond Smile

Have a good time Smile

(Y además hablas español! Genial)
Back to top Go down
jennzsmile

jennzsmile

PostSubject: Re: This is really just an excuse to show off my new signature.   This is really just an excuse to show off my new signature. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:35 pm

Pocket Frogs was my first smartphone game! I was trying to limit myself to one game so I wouldn't be on my phone all the time... now look what happened.

I think I'm back on track to get Dermond, so he'll be my first 5*! :)

Gracias por el saludo :D
Back to top Go down
tradingeuro

PostSubject: Re: This is really just an excuse to show off my new signature.   This is really just an excuse to show off my new signature. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:43 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is really just an excuse to show off my new signature.   This is really just an excuse to show off my new signature. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is really just an excuse to show off my new signature.
Page 1 of 1