Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+58
The Power 5
broom
viktorlee
Cloudie
st.
rivkari
RisingKuuga
sd240sx
Nykidxxx
rukicandy
shizukanii
LivingNexus
HinakiHinari
nakuai
fantagirl
yoyogavinyeo
Timed
dancingcrane
Maggot
skrfirefly
Despoted
tanjinyi
Aniwo
pnoytroi
GitD16
Kandachime
yokado
bubbleteachan
deshimaru
Blargod
NotAPieceOfPie
Sethala
tomoyo
GoldoaWillNotMove
Esofonic
aszutai
Sabin76
Kyliexh
ATB
Emevolii
Lolli
SonicAria
MazinKaiser21
-Nix-
KuroStar
Soggytoaster
Kyte
DistortedIllusion
velocityhead245
lmnseason
Roatanhi
DivideByZero
memphiskite
Lornoth
predator852
Pino1o1
myad
wowyogurt
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
GitD16
☆☆

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:04 am

Roatanhi wrote:
GitD16 wrote:
Does anyone know if the units with additional skills for battle arena (like Zenobia or Vilhelm carry those skills over to the next battle arena (or even to normal arena events)?
I think they do as the backs of the cards got updated (Zenobia's --> Iron Wall (Arena only) Lv.4). I'm not sure that they transfer to regular arenas, though.

Oh! Didn't think to check, thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:12 am

My reading skills might be a little bad, so take the following information with a grain of salt.
The following units will have an extra skill in the 2nd battle arena:
Fernando (3star)
Antony (4 star)
Kirill (2 star)
Ignat (5 star)
Piper (3 star)
I couldn't find the skills listed for these though.

In the Third Battle Arena I didn't find a list, but the event image had 4 units:

Delfina (Quadra attack, 6 star, from the card packs of the second battle arena)
Ignat (5 star)
Gilberta (Speed Order, 5 star, from card packs of the second battle arena)
Aksana (Iron wall, 6 star, from card packs of the first battle arena)

Of course, any of the new units for each event will have their own skills as well, such as triple attack, Iron wall, etc.

From the units shown in the third battle arena image, I would assume that the battle arena skills carry over for each event.

I don't think they will carry over to normal arena though. We'll have to see.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:32 am

Finally my 5* arena team almost finished.. One last spot reserved for the 25dc unit Smile
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:09 am

Esofonic wrote:
Finally my 5* arena team almost finished.. One last spot reserved for the 25dc unit Smile

Nice! What's your goal 5* Arena Team?
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:04 am

Aniwo wrote:
Esofonic wrote:

Nice! What's your goal 5* Arena Team?

Hmm have something in mind about the last spot but I will save that for later Very Happy

Currently my arena team : Xmas Liese, Kyo, Lev, Edwin, Tanith (this one will be replaced later)

And so my journey to obtain my first 6* becomes longer than the way it should be Razz
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:17 am

Sounds good! I'll focus on building the Arena team too once i get Dana to lvl 140 (waiting for that enhance boost panel to be uncovered and use the feeders.... grinding until then) Razz

Atm I only have Cam as 5* Laughing, so my arena team would be:

Fawn alpha, Fawn bravo, Dana, Cam, + (???) (35 DC to waste in something,lol). OR get rid of one Fawn an then have more DC to spare. I really don't know xD.

Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:24 am

Aniwo wrote:
Sounds good! I'll focus on building the Arena team too once i get Dana to lvl 140 (waiting for that enhance boost panel to be uncovered and use the feeders.... grinding until then) Razz

Atm I only have Cam as 5* Laughing, so my arena team would be:

Fawn alpha, Fawn bravo, Dana, Cam, + (???) (35 DC to waste in something,lol). OR get rid of one Fawn an then have more DC to spare. I really don't know xD.

Maybe you can add slow/poison unit. You have decent amount of kber already Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:04 am

Hmm yeah just reminded I have Dermond on an alt. If I don't get anything before, proably I'll use him.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:09 am

Aniwo wrote:
Hmm yeah just reminded I have Dermond on an alt. If I don't get anything before, proably I'll use him.

You can also switch one fawn with angela if you need any poisoner. She is faster and deals higher damage anyway Wink
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:23 am

Sold my maxAngela as a feeder long ago. I have another one at her early 30`s xD

Also I have a half leveled Tanith laying somewhere in the inbox and a maxCats. Idk, maybe I can get another 5* before arena (get sleipnir back or something).
Back to top Go down
GitD16
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:17 am

HinakiHinari wrote:
My reading skills might be a little bad, so take the following information with a grain of salt.
The following units will have an extra skill in the 2nd battle arena:
Fernando (3star)
Antony (4 star)
Kirill (2 star)
Ignat (5 star)
Piper (3 star)
I couldn't find the skills listed for these though.

In the Third Battle Arena I didn't find a list, but the event image had 4 units:

Delfina (Quadra attack, 6 star, from the card packs of the second battle arena)
Ignat (5 star)
Gilberta (Speed Order, 5 star, from card packs of the second battle arena)
Aksana (Iron wall, 6 star, from card packs of the first battle arena)

Of course, any of the new units for each event will have their own skills as well, such as triple attack, Iron wall, etc.

From the units shown in the third battle arena image, I would assume that the battle arena skills carry over for each event.

I don't think they will carry over to normal arena though. We'll have to see.

How much did Bernhard's price rise by when the battle arena was announced? I'm thinking of investing in Ignat...
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:18 am

Aniwo wrote:
Sold my maxAngela as a feeder long ago. I have another one at her early 30`s xD

Also I have a half leveled Tanith laying somewhere in the inbox and a maxCats. Idk, maybe I can get another 5* before arena (get sleipnir back or something).

sleipnir is good. just got one Smile

so this make my current team : SleipU + Xmas Liese + Kyo + Lev + Edwin Smile

GitD16 wrote:

How much did Bernhard's price rise by when the battle arena was announced? I'm thinking of investing in Ignat...

I've seen someone selling him for almost 40TE before (dunno if the lion is purchasable at that amount of TE) :/
Back to top Go down
Roatanhi
☆☆
Roatanhi

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:11 am

...lol... Training level 37-3 is titled "Are Eye Pea". Cute, fanta, cute. XD

/random
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:50 pm

Dropped like 300 ranks while I was asleep D=
Making my way up again slowly, and I just saw Laggot at 587.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:48 am

SLEIPNIR IS AWESOME!!!
But i don't have enough SS to recruit Slep (M)
*looks at her in the inbox
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:53 am

rather quiet today..

how's everyone event atm?

I'm super duper lagging behind. will only aim til the tradeable TE atm lol..

(leveling new unit is so tiresome lololol)
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:07 am

HinakiHinari wrote:

Dammit, position compromised. I overslept again. Evil or Very Mad
Moving up nowagain, currently at rank 518. Zande and Trish are given GET's, but i was kind of hoping to come near enough ridill to use free mobas to make dat final bookpush. Guess im back at the original route of collecting towards next (un)grindable 6* panel BT reward.

In other notes, this guy:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:18 am

250k+ damage... nothing to do here... *pokerface*

btw is that with BS + alex set as lead?
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:33 am

Haha, yeah. Its total 183k/248k Alex otherwise, so the diffrence aint that big. Only used BS on Alex to turn over dat number. Razz
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:33 pm

Maggot wrote:
HinakiHinari wrote:

Dammit, position compromised. I overslept again. Evil or Very Mad
Moving up nowagain, currently at rank 518. Zande and Trish are given GET's, but i was kind of hoping to come near enough ridill to use free mobas to make dat final bookpush. Guess im back at the original route of collecting towards next (un)grindable 6* panel BT reward.

In other notes, this guy:
Spoiler:

250k dmg NBD.
Frick I thought my LB Paris was OP.

Sry I have't been around in the thread or in-game lately. Been spending time with famfam and friends during my spring break. GL to my frugals participating in this event! Heaven knows when I will participate in another event...
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:26 pm

Just saw GitDS at 607. Dropped like 100 ranks while asleep. =<

Up to 521 now, and saw the banner and stuff for the equivalent of the Jp Cave Goblin tower event called the "Cave of Mischief"

I'd like a Holly, but it's gonna start near when my exams happen, which will go on till late April D=

Last edited by HinakiHinari on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:30 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : rank update+fixing event name)
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:57 am

About rank 570 now. Grinding on this event as never did before due to business. My 5 day break is really helping here, and leveling my dana is a great motivation ^^
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:13 am

We have reached 40 people now!
Back to top Go down
RisingKuuga

RisingKuuga

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:04 pm

How does one...get moba coins for free anyway? I haven't seen that option anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:16 pm

Download games that are advertised when you start up the game. Android version offers that pretty much every time you boot up the Fantasica app where it says "download *game* and sign in with your account to get x free mobacoins! IoS version gives similiar notices upon boot but does not mention free mobacoins. Whether iphone version Awards coins or not upon downloading I am not sure. Hope this helps~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next