Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+58
The Power 5
broom
viktorlee
Cloudie
st.
rivkari
RisingKuuga
sd240sx
Nykidxxx
rukicandy
shizukanii
LivingNexus
HinakiHinari
nakuai
fantagirl
yoyogavinyeo
Timed
dancingcrane
Maggot
skrfirefly
Despoted
tanjinyi
Aniwo
pnoytroi
GitD16
Kandachime
yokado
bubbleteachan
deshimaru
Blargod
NotAPieceOfPie
Sethala
tomoyo
GoldoaWillNotMove
Esofonic
aszutai
Sabin76
Kyliexh
ATB
Emevolii
Lolli
SonicAria
MazinKaiser21
-Nix-
KuroStar
Soggytoaster
Kyte
DistortedIllusion
velocityhead245
lmnseason
Roatanhi
DivideByZero
memphiskite
Lornoth
predator852
Pino1o1
myad
wowyogurt
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:03 am

Cloudie wrote:
Thanks :3 Haven't got it yet but soon! An ally assured me that he'll get enough TE in the morning to buy everything that I'm selling for the Paris xD Lovely turn of events. Can't believe I added such wonderful people.

You guys are awesome too for being so encouraging and even offering to lend me some :3

Yay we got a nice new 6* cheers cheers

I salute you lil cloudie alien

@lmn: I'm getting dced before n my tab battery is dying out lol.. I'll try your def again later Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:18 am

Esofonic wrote:
Cloudie wrote:
Thanks :3 Haven't got it yet but soon! An ally assured me that he'll get enough TE in the morning to buy everything that I'm selling for the Paris xD Lovely turn of events. Can't believe I added such wonderful people.

You guys are awesome too for being so encouraging and even offering to lend me some :3

Yay we got a nice new 6* cheers cheers

I salute you lil cloudie alien

@lmn: I'm getting dced before n my tab battery is dying out lol.. I'll try your def again later Very Happy
ok. My def wont go anywhere. It follows me where ever I go.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:19 am

Cloudie wrote:

Do you have any cheap monsters? Smile
Back to top Go down
Cloudie
☆☆☆
Cloudie

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:54 am

Nope Mad My monsters are all NFS because my defense already suck so hard with them lol. I only can repel back new players. Other than that, if people even have m4* units/allies, I'm screwed. Not sure how to go about increasing my defense except to pump money into the current monsters I got.

Thanks Esofonic :3 last 24hours of being a victim of "I'm going to clear 5* allies soon".
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:06 am

someone just got a nana... Razz
Back to top Go down
DeathGU1Se
☆☆☆☆☆
DeathGU1Se

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:18 am

Rank 105 PvE, Rank 73 PvP with 368 wins.

So which flower maiden are you guys siding with? I'm choosing Orte. She seems to be the most popular.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:32 am

DeathGU1Se wrote:

So which flower maiden are you guys siding with? I'm choosing Orte. She seems to be the most popular.

looks like the blue again just like the last one.

but I hope everyone here isn't choosing the same maiden.

so I can album the other maiden also Razz
Back to top Go down
st.
☆☆
st.

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:50 am

i like feoniiiii.

hopefully i'll be in a better team this time. last time round i was the only person doing any work at all. sob.
Back to top Go down
Cloudie
☆☆☆
Cloudie

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:58 am

Blue and white one both looks badass. Will decide on the day itself :3 Grats on your nana yogurt! That maxed Nana .____.
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:00 am

I would like going to Paeoni myself, but all the tops are definitley going with Orte. So team BLU here we go. Neutral

PS: Im going for the top ranks again. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:26 am

@lil cloud: in every arena event, top ranker is always one of the best seller besides from auction. I'm also got my manny for very cheap price from one of the ranker :p

@mag: go go go!

next target : Cecilia, wish me luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cloudie
☆☆☆
Cloudie

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:32 am

Esofonic wrote:
@lil cloud: in every arena event, top ranker is always one of the best seller besides from auction. I'm also got my manny for very cheap price from one of the ranker :p

@mag: go go go!

next target : Cecilia, wish me luck Very Happy

Sounds like a trend I ought to remember Razz Good luck for the maiden event guys xD I think it'll be more fun than this one .___.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:49 am

Cloudie wrote:

Sounds like a trend I ought to remember Razz Good luck for the maiden event guys xD I think it'll be more fun than this one .___.

team event could be worse if you ended up in some cemetery..
Back to top Go down
st.
☆☆
st.

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:44 am

Maggot wrote:
I would like going to Paeoni myself, but all the tops are definitley going with Orte. So team BLU here we go. Neutral

i fight alone. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
GitD16
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:10 am

Esofonic wrote:
DeathGU1Se wrote:

looks like the blue again just like the last one.

but I hope everyone here isn't choosing the same maiden.

so I can album the other maiden also Razz

We get to draw the other maidens that don't win, so we still get to album the rest lol. Go Orte! Hopefully all the forumers who saw the poll will be swayed and choose her haha. She's not my favourite though. I like Paeoni and Sakura.

Oh and congrats Cloudie Very Happy borrenrag's the one buying your stuff right?
Back to top Go down
yokado
☆☆☆
yokado

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:52 am

st. wrote:
Maggot wrote:

i fight alone. Crying or Very sad

I feel you

-------

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/viewtopic.forum?t=6090
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40