Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

game crash at Flowers of Star Maiden event

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FLgirl

game crash at Flowers of Star Maiden event Empty
PostSubject: game crash at Flowers of Star Maiden event   game crash at Flowers of Star Maiden event I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:20 am

Hello everyone, first post after lurking for a while....

so I am not able to click on 'Team' button at current Flowers of star Maiden event without the game crashing. Meaning, I can't communicate with the team members and I can't pick up the rewards Sad

I contacted support but I just got an answer back saying it was forwarded to their technical team (after I unistalled and reinstalled and cleaned cache)

I can't believe I am the only player with this problem???

Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: game crash at Flowers of Star Maiden event   game crash at Flowers of Star Maiden event I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:57 am

What device are you using?
Back to top Go down
FLgirl

PostSubject: Re: game crash at Flowers of Star Maiden event   game crash at Flowers of Star Maiden event I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:25 am

I am playing on tablet, Samsung Galaxy 10.1 (icecream sandwich)

yesterday evening, tried a 4th time the unistall-reinstall with cache cleaner afterwards. Still can't get to collect rewards *sigh*
clicking on 'team' button crashes the app.

PS: and no, did not install any other app lately.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: game crash at Flowers of Star Maiden event   game crash at Flowers of Star Maiden event I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:40 pm

FLgirl wrote:
I am playing on tablet, Samsung Galaxy 10.1 (icecream sandwich)

yesterday evening, tried a 4th time the unistall-reinstall with cache cleaner afterwards. Still can't get to collect rewards *sigh*
clicking on 'team' button crashes the app.

PS: and no, did not install any other app lately.

I got tab 2 10.1 and there's no problem with that. Did you install a bunch of stuffs on it or tinkered with it?
Back to top Go down
FLgirl

PostSubject: Re: game crash at Flowers of Star Maiden event   game crash at Flowers of Star Maiden event I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:00 pm

no, I did not install apps (except song of the day :-/) and heavens no, no tinkering, I am glad if I can turn it on and off...

well, it is completely ruined now. game doesn't even start up any longer.
I figured I try the donate button to at least give my team mates my 500 flowers, this worked (yeah) but going back to my wall was the last I was able to do. Game crashed and keeps crashing as soon as my wall appears.

so far no word from support. not even a suggestion what I could try.

and it seriously looks like I am the absolute only one with this issue o.O

Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: game crash at Flowers of Star Maiden event   game crash at Flowers of Star Maiden event I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:24 pm

you could try turning your device all the way off and then on again then closing all the random junk that thinks it needs to be on - turning stuff all the way off and back on fixes 90% of computer related issues... true story

you could also try uninstalling, clearing your memory and reinstalling.

if your using wifi... you could do a hard reboot (unplug it, wait about 30 seconds then plug it back in) of your modem and router as well
Back to top Go down
FLgirl

PostSubject: Re: game crash at Flowers of Star Maiden event   game crash at Flowers of Star Maiden event I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:09 pm

Thanks Ghost Star, I'll do what you suggest... ok here it goes:

game uninstall - power off and on -
clear memory under ram manager -
install Fanta - power off and on -
start up game - crashed once again.

frustrating!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: game crash at Flowers of Star Maiden event   game crash at Flowers of Star Maiden event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

game crash at Flowers of Star Maiden event
Page 1 of 1