Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hello folks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuntika

Kuntika

Hello folks Empty
PostSubject: Hello folks   Hello folks I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:08 pm

Hello all,

New player here, started 2 weeks ago and got hooked up.

So far i got 4 or 5 4* from newbie premium tickets / Helmut quest.

Im glad i 've found my way to this forum, after reading a few infos i've seen i wasted a lot of 1* and 2* feeders without even leveling em a couple of times before....and lot of money wasted along lol...

Things will now go better, hoping for futur trades with you guys , and advices are welcome as well Smile
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Hello folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello folks   Hello folks I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:57 pm

Welcome to the forums and I hope the info here has been useful to you thus far.
You can also check the FAQ threads that memphisikite and me (only created the device registration part xD) have created on Fantasica, training, events , quests and device issues.
The Fantasica Enyclopedia is also a good source of info and there is a link on the Famtasica English wiki as well that I have provided over there.
For trading matters, you can always check out the Trading Center and you can create your own shop but STRICTLY to one post for your shop.
Back to top Go down
Kuntika

Kuntika

Hello folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello folks   Hello folks I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:04 am

Got a question about communication in game.

How do i put a message labelled "Allies" ? Tried things like /all when putting messages into allies profiles, but it only indicates "allies" and is only visible to that one ally.

Also seen someone messaging me a thanks message with a specific "Thanks" tag.

Can't find any info anywhere on this.
Back to top Go down
Colaleon
☆☆☆
Colaleon

Hello folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello folks   Hello folks I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:27 am

There's a text field at the bottom of your ally list. Anything you type there is posted on the walls of all your allies. Those messages receive the brown label "All".

If you post a message on the wall of one of your allies, it will automatically get the green "Allied" label.

After you complete a quest, there's a text field at the bottom where you can leave a message on the wall of every ally that assisted you in that quest. A message like that is given the "Thanks" label.

If you post something on the wall of a player who is not on your ally list, it won't receive any label at all.

Note that all messages are always visible to anyone reading the wall it's posted on. There's no such thing as a private conversation in Fantasica.
Back to top Go down
Kuntika

Kuntika

Hello folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello folks   Hello folks I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:57 am

Ahh right, thanks a bunch !
Back to top Go down
Demonsl

Demonsl

Hello folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello folks   Hello folks I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 3:01 pm

Welcome to Fantasica (if you're new to the app) and welcome to Fantasica-Unoffical Forums!
Back to top Go down
http://tinyurl.com/az629sz
Kuntika

Kuntika

Hello folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello folks   Hello folks I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:24 pm

Thanks, yes im somehow new to the app, started in mid january.

Btw i got a question about allies.

When you use your allies units, since its their leader, do they benefit their boosts from their owners while summoned by you ? (like speed demon,border warrior...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello folks   Hello folks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello folks
Page 1 of 1