Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hello folks!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gammabeam

gammabeam

Hello folks! Empty
PostSubject: Hello folks!   Hello folks! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:03 pm

Hi everyone!
I've started playing Fantasica and I am hooked!
I'm worried about the pack/box pricing, but I'm willing to take a chance on the game because I loved the mechanics and the art.

So glad I found the forums!
See ya!
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Hello folks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello folks!   Hello folks! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:11 pm

Welcome to Fantasica and the forums. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or to message me, and definitely look around. If you've just started playing Fantasica, there's a pretty useful guide for newbies in our Fantasica Encyclopedia section. (:

As for boxes, it goes either of two ways:
- you get lucky and end up getting a 5 or 6* and feel awesome about yourself and the game
- you spend increasingly more money and get nothing but 3*s and 4*s and wonder why lady luck hates you
Back to top Go down
gammabeam

gammabeam

Hello folks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello folks!   Hello folks! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:14 pm

hahaha I'm craving for a box, but it feels so overpriced...

Thanks clocksprocket!
I've been playing for about 4 days now, and just getting the hang of it!

I have a question, I'm not sure I should be asking here, but here goes:
I'm noticing events come and go, but I'm worried. Does the cards presented at the events also go away? Will I be able to get them at a later time?
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Hello folks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello folks!   Hello folks! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:18 pm

Definitely check out the guide then, it can sort of get you into the swing of things if you haven't already. If you don't have a 3* or 4*, you should work towards that, and they're easy to get without spending money on a box.

And yeah, compared to other iOS games (which is what I play), $30 is a lot of money. It's really essentially similar to gambling, so consider if you're all right with that first before doing anything. Razz

As for your question -- events typically introduced limited edition rewards, and there are often limited edition series that come out at the same time (for example Armed Forces & Venus Colosseum, last big event was Demon's Tower which also had Dark Elves series). In a sense, these are limited edition. However Fantasica came out in Japan first (and is months ahead of where we are here in the English version) and at one point they had a "reprint gacha" (aka reprint boxes) that included all previous limited edition cards up until then. So they're not completely gone forever, but it'll be awhile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello folks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello folks!   Hello folks! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello folks!
Page 1 of 1