Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

No monsters to recruit.

Go down 
+2
avalon
nightmarejin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nightmarejin

nightmarejin

No monsters to recruit. Empty
PostSubject: No monsters to recruit.   No monsters to recruit. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:33 pm

I'm a little confused about the current event. When I go the recruit menu, it tells me I have nothing to recruit. Are monsters randomly put in there, is it dependant on the shards you currently have, or do I have to do something else? I looked around a bit and there wasn't really any info on this. I started up at the end of the event before Soul Hunters, and participated a lot in the Soul Hunter event, not sure if this effects anything.

Thanks in advance Smile
Back to top Go down
avalon

PostSubject: Re: No monsters to recruit.   No monsters to recruit. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:46 pm

This event is used to earn TE

some people will buy 25~30sss for 1TE

GOGOGO~
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: No monsters to recruit.   No monsters to recruit. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:47 pm

nightmarejin wrote:
I'm a little confused about the current event. When I go the recruit menu, it tells me I have nothing to recruit. Are monsters randomly put in there, is it dependant on the shards you currently have, or do I have to do something else? I looked around a bit and there wasn't really any info on this. I started up at the end of the event before Soul Hunters, and participated a lot in the Soul Hunter event, not sure if this effects anything.

Thanks in advance Smile

Only some monsters can be recruited. So if you don't have any of those monsters in your unit list, nothing will show up ^^
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: No monsters to recruit.   No monsters to recruit. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:49 pm

1) Questions like these should be asked either in the "FAQ - Got Questions?" thread (if it hasn't been answered there yet) or in the thread dedicated to the ongoing event in the Current Events section.

2) To answer your question, recruitable monsters don't spontaneously generate in the recruit menu. You need to acquire recruitable monsters first. Most of them were prizes from past events, but any recruitable monster can be recruited during any recruitment event. For a full list of recruitable monsters, check out this link:

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t4024-recruitment-soul-hunter-vengeance-recruitment
Back to top Go down
nightmarejin

nightmarejin

PostSubject: Re: No monsters to recruit.   No monsters to recruit. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:56 pm

Sorry, didn't know I wasn't able to ask questions elsewhere. So just to clarify, this event is basically just to create multiples of unique units you already earned? Since I missed out on the others, I have no chance of getting anything new. Kinda sucks, I really wanted a Mary Sad
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: No monsters to recruit.   No monsters to recruit. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:59 pm

Not creating multiple unique units but more like changing a specific monster card listed into a unit card you can use to deploy in during quests, battles & events.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
TheLostSabre

TheLostSabre

PostSubject: Re: No monsters to recruit.   No monsters to recruit. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:02 pm

Think of it this way.

From a previous Event, you won a card as a reward for your hard work. But the card you got is a NPC. This event is to make that card you won playable. The card that can be changed is listed on the Event's notice button.

Getting those Monster recruitable card can mostly only be gotten in events.

Last edited by TheLostSabre on Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nightmarejin

nightmarejin

PostSubject: Re: No monsters to recruit.   No monsters to recruit. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:04 pm

Ahhh okay thank you, I get it now. I didn't realize some of the rewards were like that. I assumed they were all units to begin with. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No monsters to recruit.   No monsters to recruit. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No monsters to recruit.
Page 1 of 1