Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New member here! Seeking kind friends!

Go down 
+3
Admin
clocksprocket
azzurias
7 posters
AuthorMessage
azzurias

New member here! Seeking kind friends! Empty
PostSubject: New member here! Seeking kind friends!   New member here! Seeking kind friends! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:18 pm

Hello peeps! I happened to chance upon this game after grabbing my new iphone 5. Was feeling a little downcast with my experience from Rage of Bahamut as I never seemed to really get a firm grounding. Was really pleased to see that the forums here were really different and helpful though!

Really hope to be able to gain some allies! Feeling lonely!

ign:azzurias
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: New member here! Seeking kind friends!   New member here! Seeking kind friends! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:26 pm

Welcome to the forums, glad they seem okay. Wink And congrats on having an iphone 5, haha!
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New member here! Seeking kind friends!   New member here! Seeking kind friends! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:25 pm

Nope, nope, nope. Instantly banned.

Just kidding :3 Welcome! Feel free to ask questions, give suggestions to the forum or anything else! The community is growing so feel free to dig in to all the threads popping up!
Back to top Go down
LoveLoucia

LoveLoucia

PostSubject: Re: New member here! Seeking kind friends!   New member here! Seeking kind friends! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:40 pm

this forum will be a good guide for the people like me Smile THANK YOU Smile
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: New member here! Seeking kind friends!   New member here! Seeking kind friends! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:24 pm

Welcome! I've still got some empty ally slots, so feel free to send me a request. Smile
Back to top Go down
azzurias

PostSubject: Re: New member here! Seeking kind friends!   New member here! Seeking kind friends! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:11 am

a little puzzled here! is there a way to search for IGN in the game? I can't seem to search for specific allies Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ninjamonkey1118

Ninjamonkey1118

PostSubject: Re: New member here! Seeking kind friends!   New member here! Seeking kind friends! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:14 am

azzurias wrote:
a little puzzled here! is there a way to search for IGN in the game? I can't seem to search for specific allies Shocked

As far as I can tell, the only thing you can do is find them by their id#
Back to top Go down
azzurias

PostSubject: Re: New member here! Seeking kind friends!   New member here! Seeking kind friends! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:21 am

ahh thank you! i figured that you could search for the id# in the trades section. lol!
Back to top Go down
LoveLoucia

LoveLoucia

PostSubject: Re: New member here! Seeking kind friends!   New member here! Seeking kind friends! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:20 pm

azzurias wrote:
ahh thank you! i figured that you could search for the id# in the trades section. lol!

LOL! good for you you found it! Smile
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: New member here! Seeking kind friends!   New member here! Seeking kind friends! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:13 am

Urgh... another new iPhone model release....? Seems a little too soon to start milking people's wallets.... -____-

Please tell me there's some good reason to get it other than 'it's new'.... I've lost touch with keeping up to date with phones when I got a new job, so I wasn't even aware of its release until the day it came out...

BTW, glad to have on board~! Hmm.... wrong choice of words but.... whatever...
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member here! Seeking kind friends!   New member here! Seeking kind friends! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member here! Seeking kind friends!
Page 1 of 1