Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Results from 4★ Plus Tickets?

Go down 
+23
sd240sx
Errisa
peperuto
Isylia
akirax187
Sabin76
cnguyen1106
Aniwo
Grimblade88
Trayanee
jeik00
KeyBlade
speedkills
byu1680
BayushiKira
NotAPieceOfPie
Callanthe
gaillardia
jumphigh
ChibiLeen
myad
GnatB
kgst
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kgst
☆☆☆
kgst

Results from 4★ Plus Tickets? Empty
PostSubject: Results from 4★ Plus Tickets?   Results from 4★ Plus Tickets? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:44 pm

I'm just curious if anyone has ever figured out what percentage of cards from 4★ Plus Tickets are 4★, 5★, and 6★? I tried searching around but wasn't able to find anything.
Back to top Go down
http://FantasiTrade.com
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Results from 4★ Plus Tickets?   Results from 4★ Plus Tickets? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:34 am

Well, fwiw, IIRC I've used 2 (hoarding rest) and got 2 4*.

(holding on to the rest until the next time there's a new event unit (added to the regular packs) I'm interested in. Hoping/suspect they'll be available in 4+ tickets... possibly even with the "new event unit" modifier.)
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Results from 4★ Plus Tickets?   Results from 4★ Plus Tickets? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:38 am

GnatB wrote:

(holding on to the rest until the next time there's a new event unit (added to the regular packs) I'm interested in. Hoping/suspect they'll be available in 4+ tickets... possibly even with the "new event unit" modifier.)
i'm also hoping for this... but looking at how the tickets have been separated... it looks unlikely to be so.

event current event... the premium tickets atd 4+ tickets dun get the pass.
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Results from 4★ Plus Tickets?   Results from 4★ Plus Tickets? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:49 am

myad wrote:
GnatB wrote:

i'm also hoping for this... but looking at how the tickets have been separated... it looks unlikely to be so.

event current event... the premium tickets atd 4+ tickets dun get the pass.

Ever since the 4*+ tickets have been introduced, they haven't given any bonus items during events. I'm afraid that now that Premium Tickets and 4*+ Tickets are separated from the paying packs, there will be not event items with those tickets.

I really hope I'm wrong, for the sake of those who have been hoarding tickets for Sun and Moon or any other event, but it seems more and more unlikely with each new event.
Back to top Go down
jumphigh

PostSubject: Premium ticket got 6* Paris   Results from 4★ Plus Tickets? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:57 pm

Not me Sad
But my ally mouse just pulled a 6* from a Premium ticket..
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Results from 4★ Plus Tickets?   Results from 4★ Plus Tickets? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:14 pm

jumphigh wrote:
Not me Sad
But my ally mouse just pulled a 6* from a Premium ticket..
just curious... this is the free one, or the 4*?
Back to top Go down
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

PostSubject: Re: Results from 4★ Plus Tickets?   Results from 4★ Plus Tickets? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:15 pm

You are lying! Lol.... But yeah still can't believe that... Best I got was a 4*....
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Results from 4★ Plus Tickets?   Results from 4★ Plus Tickets? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:16 pm

gaillardia wrote:
You are lying! Lol.... But yeah still can't believe that... Best I got was a 4*....
hahaha... tempted to say "screenshot the rare card report or it didn't happen"... Smile
Back to top Go down
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

PostSubject: Re: Results from 4★ Plus Tickets?   Results from 4★ Plus Tickets? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:19 pm

Lol, was thinking about asking for proof @,@
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Results from 4★ Plus Tickets?   Results from 4★ Plus Tickets? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:24 pm

wow I saw that rare card report... it was from a premium ticket? 0.o
Your ally just won the lottery lol
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Results from 4★ Plus Tickets?   Results from 4★ Plus Tickets? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:26 pm

hope TS can just help me confirm if its the free premium ticket... or the 4* ticket
Back to top Go down
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

PostSubject: Re: Results from 4★ Plus Tickets?   Results from 4★ Plus Tickets? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:28 pm

Callanthe wrote:
So it's true?? Wow I have 14 premium tickets but debating whether I should use it or not.... I wanna wait for an event where you get extras from using those premium tickets
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Results from 4★ Plus Tickets?   Results from 4★ Plus Tickets? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:38 pm

gaillardia wrote:
Callanthe wrote:
So it's true?? Wow I have 14 premium tickets but debating whether I should use it or not.... I wanna wait for an event where you get extras from using those premium tickets

I believe those days are over. Judging from the events we've had so far since the introduction of a separate "Premium Ticket" pull, we won't get any goodies from our tickets anymore. I hope I'm wrong, but evidence points to the contrary with every passing event. :/

*sigh* All those people pulling great stuff from their tickets accentuate just how bad my luck is. I usually pull lots of 2*'s from premiums, with some 3* from time to time, and the very odd 4*. As for 4*+, well, only 4*'s so far.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Results from 4★ Plus Tickets?   Results from 4★ Plus Tickets? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:53 pm

i went like... wth?!? how comes the replies are weird...

oh... threads merged. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jumphigh

PostSubject: Re: Results from 4★ Plus Tickets?   Results from 4★ Plus Tickets? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:58 pm

It should be it's own thread Sad, what you can get from premium tickets!
I am not joking guys, and we are new..
Didn't ask him for permission so not sharing the whole screen shot.
Results from 4★ Plus Tickets? Untitl10
Results from 4★ Plus Tickets? Untitl12
Back to top Go down
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

PostSubject: Re: Results from 4★ Plus Tickets?   Results from 4★ Plus Tickets? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:07 pm

Ooooooh o.0 ?
I've got 14 premium tickets.... Can I possibly get more than just 2*?
Sorry for asking for proof coz its reeeeaaaaally hard to believe that you can pull a 6* from using premium tickets, should I try my luck?
Back to top Go down
jumphigh

PostSubject: Re: Results from 4★ Plus Tickets?   Results from 4★ Plus Tickets? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:11 pm

He saved up his. I got excited and used my 3 and got nothing much. I find with brave point if I safe up a lot I tend to get a 3*. So save as much as you can i guess.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Results from 4★ Plus Tickets?   Results from 4★ Plus Tickets? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:16 pm

jumphigh wrote:
He saved up his. I got excited and used my 3 and got nothing much. I find with brave point if I safe up a lot I tend to get a 3*. So save as much as you can i guess.
90k brave points... that'a a lot? hahaha...
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Results from 4★ Plus Tickets?   Results from 4★ Plus Tickets? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:23 pm

jumphigh wrote:

I call shenanigans on that rule. I've saved a little over 30k brave points in anticipation of the panel event, and didn't get a SINGLE 3* out of that. Sad

Also, I once used seven premium tickets in one go, and got two 3*'s and five 2*'s.

So no, hoarding doesn't help your chances. Only blind luck does.
Back to top Go down
NotAPieceOfPie
☆☆
NotAPieceOfPie

PostSubject: Re: Results from 4★ Plus Tickets?   Results from 4★ Plus Tickets? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:27 pm

From 4* tickets, I got Alex, Frank, and Virgil.
I've been getting a lot of 4*'s from premiums lately, my latest being Felicia from the ticket I got from the panel reward.
Back to top Go down
jumphigh

PostSubject: Re: Results from 4★ Plus Tickets?   Results from 4★ Plus Tickets? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:28 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
jumphigh wrote:

I call shenanigans on that rule. I've saved a little over 30k brave points in anticipation of the panel event, and didn't get a SINGLE 3* out of that. Sad

Also, I once used seven premium tickets in one go, and got two 3*'s and five 2*'s.

So no, hoarding doesn't help your chances. Only blind luck does.

That's worse luck than me Sad By a lot I mean 10-20k. The sad thing for me is I get nothing training, not even 1* at 10-4 runs, now I just aim for 25-6 or something..
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Results from 4★ Plus Tickets?   Results from 4★ Plus Tickets? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:08 pm

i realised some of us are comparing the regular premium tickets with 4* tickets... Very Happy

Back to top Go down
BayushiKira
☆☆☆☆☆☆
BayushiKira

PostSubject: Re: Results from 4★ Plus Tickets?   Results from 4★ Plus Tickets? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:19 pm

So far only got 4* from the 4* ticket and generally 2*, 3* and 4* from the premium tickets.
Back to top Go down
byu1680

byu1680

PostSubject: Re: Results from 4★ Plus Tickets?   Results from 4★ Plus Tickets? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:59 pm

I used three four star tickets today and I pulled two four stars, Chris and Maia, and pulled five star Thrain.
Back to top Go down
speedkills

speedkills

PostSubject: Re: Results from 4★ Plus Tickets?   Results from 4★ Plus Tickets? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:37 pm

BayushiKira wrote:
So far only got 4* from the 4* ticket and generally 2*, 3* and 4* from the premium tickets.

same for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results from 4★ Plus Tickets?   Results from 4★ Plus Tickets? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results from 4★ Plus Tickets?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next