Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Monster Familiars Results

Go down 
+6
cyndre
seanlink
Vaati
memphiskite
Roanmarvel
Jin Ashtar
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jin Ashtar

Monster Familiars Results Empty
PostSubject: Monster Familiars Results   Monster Familiars Results I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:48 pm

Hey all,

Does anyone have an idea if more favorable items are found by higher level monster units (which take much more time to search)? I've been mainly using level 1 monsters to go search since the cooldown is only 45 minutes. Just wondering if I should be focusing on leveling one monster over many lvl 1 monsters. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Monster Familiars Results   Monster Familiars Results I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 1:29 pm

I've mostly been setting little monsters when I have time to play, then larger monsters when I go to work or sleep.

I haven't noticed any difference between what comes back (sample size is too small), got an Epona from a 8-10 hour forage and 2 desert tonics from a 1 hour forage. And junk the rest of the time.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Monster Familiars Results   Monster Familiars Results I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:50 pm

Nope. It's all random, so you're better off just sending any random monster feeder (preferably a 3*/4* to get some exp without enchancing - just an idea), and get them back within 15-45mins for quick loot.

I'll let you know the results of my 4* Lv80 Azure Dragon after his foraging, so you know what a 60hr trip can probably offer. My odds are pretty crap lately, btw.

4* Lv16 Kraken came back with 1000 brave points & an Epona after it's 16hr trip.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Monster Familiars Results   Monster Familiars Results I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 4:53 pm

My succubus (6*) went on a 28 hour trip as a lvl 40. Came back with 1000 brave points... and 11 desert tonics.

Well, won't be using potions for more time than i expected Razz
Back to top Go down
Jin Ashtar

PostSubject: Re: Monster Familiars Results   Monster Familiars Results I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:08 pm

Any thoughts as to if desert tonics will turn to tradeable pots after this event? Seems like you're getting way better returns than my lv 1 units (1 tonic is the best I've gotten so far).
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Monster Familiars Results   Monster Familiars Results I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:58 pm

Nope. Tonics will never turn into pots after event. They are deleted instead after maintenance.

If you're not bothering with the Guild War event, might as well burn them all through cannons for feeders or get as much GP from base hits as possible.
Back to top Go down
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

PostSubject: Re: Monster Familiars Results   Monster Familiars Results I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:59 pm

Tonics have never turned into pots.

Only items that ever turn into pots are the shards/keys from the Training events that let you deploy 6 of your own units in battle as opposed to the normal one.
Back to top Go down
Jin Ashtar

PostSubject: Re: Monster Familiars Results   Monster Familiars Results I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:58 pm

As a quick update, my 1* bee monster came back with a dream ticket... which I promptly redeemed for a Esna 5*. First decent pull from the machine I've gotten.
Back to top Go down
cyndre

PostSubject: Re: Monster Familiars Results   Monster Familiars Results I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:17 pm

Got my first Enurta from a foraging.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Monster Familiars Results   Monster Familiars Results I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:42 pm

Jin Ashtar wrote:
As a quick update, my 1* bee monster came back with a dream ticket... which I promptly redeemed for a Esna 5*. First decent pull from the machine I've gotten.

Best luck I've heard for quite some time.
Congrats! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jin Ashtar

PostSubject: Re: Monster Familiars Results   Monster Familiars Results I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 11:09 pm

thanks a lot! too bad she costs so much to deploy for a c speed poison character! I'm still saving up for a reinhard... so I'll try to level her and sell her for some pots/te.
Back to top Go down
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Monster Familiars Results   Monster Familiars Results I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:51 am

500 freaking Luna to send familiars out for 1 trip, are they out of their mind?! This foraging is costing me an arm and a leg. Leanna better give me 10,000 Luna next time I've saved enough LP

But OT, I once got 1 desert tonic for sending out a lvl 1 monster. besides that, I all got has been crap, even after my lvl 43 white tiger went on a trip
Back to top Go down
M60A1
☆☆
M60A1

PostSubject: Re: Monster Familiars Results   Monster Familiars Results I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:56 am

cyndre wrote:

What's that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3355-the-thrift-shop-full-of
cyndre

PostSubject: Re: Monster Familiars Results   Monster Familiars Results I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:14 am

The beast Godess.
Back to top Go down
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Monster Familiars Results   Monster Familiars Results I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:44 pm

cyndre wrote:

Nice, I've gotten 3 Epona's, would very much like an Enurta (or other Goddess) instead.

Or a repeat of my 2 tonics lol.

I would be excited about a Dream Ticket if I could have Jin's luck... cashed in *51* so far and haven't seen a 5* or higher  Sad 
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Monster Familiars Results   Monster Familiars Results I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:52 pm

King gone for 70 hrs. Comes back. I get 2500 Brave Pts.
Back to top Go down
superaudioman

PostSubject: Re: Monster Familiars Results   Monster Familiars Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:52 pm

I really haven't gotten anything better than gald and Brave Pts. But how do you get pouches? That's the thing that really confuses me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Familiars Results   Monster Familiars Results I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Familiars Results
Page 1 of 1