Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Album Change! what do you think?

Go down 
+11
Fanta_Lover
bleachcosplay
themadmanazn
KuroStar
Whenesday
Onisunit
memphiskite
ChibiLeen
Piggers
bells
Brokenluckx3
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

Album Change! what do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Album Change! what do you think?   Album Change! what do you think? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:24 pm

I wasnt gonna make this it's own topic but its kind of a big deal!

Discuss the album change!

Personally, I like that we can sort and organize it now but I think the little sqaures compared to the way it was look cheap and less elegant and make me sad lol

Last edited by Brokenluckx3 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bells

bells

PostSubject: Re: Album Change! what do you think?   Album Change! what do you think? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:32 pm

I say: forget Organization, bring back the silhouettes!

Anticipation for a new card is always part of the fun.
Back to top Go down
Piggers
☆☆
Piggers

PostSubject: Re: Album Change! what do you think?   Album Change! what do you think? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 pm

It's less artistic and such, but runs a lot better. Even on my samsung S3 the old one would take a long time loading and lag a bit, it was just poorly optimized.

Overall I like the new one a lot better, organization, interface, and speed is that much better. I do agree that the silhouettes are going to be missed though...
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Album Change! what do you think?   Album Change! what do you think? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:02 pm

Piggers wrote:
It's less artistic and such, but runs a lot better. Even on my samsung S3 the old one would take a long time loading and lag a bit, it was just poorly optimized.

Overall I like the new one a lot better, organization, interface, and speed is that much better. I do agree that the silhouettes are going to be missed though...

Same here, couldn't have put it better.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Album Change! what do you think?   Album Change! what do you think? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:17 pm

No.... no silhouettes means I now have to literally search it out to find out what I'm missing....!

Varis! I need you so badly now! T____T
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: Album Change! what do you think?   Album Change! what do you think? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:23 pm

I love the new Album. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Whenesday
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Whenesday

PostSubject: Re: Album Change! what do you think?   Album Change! what do you think? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:27 pm

Overall I like the new album changes, though its definitely going to give Varis fits.

Though yea the Silhouettes are missed and I have to make a list to know what I left to album now
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Album Change! what do you think?   Album Change! what do you think? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:48 am

This makes Varis efforts worthwhile. Seems like Varis responsiblity just got bigger
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Album Change! what do you think?   Album Change! what do you think? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:18 am

I hate the new album. Sorting is cool, but I hate the thumbnails. I enjoyed viewing the cards in their entirety in a grid before. I also hate that there aren't silhouettes anymore. THis new album reminds me of RoB! (and I generally hate most layout aspects of RoB).
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Album Change! what do you think?   Album Change! what do you think? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:34 am

themadmanazn wrote:
I hate the new album. Sorting is cool, but I hate the thumbnails. I enjoyed viewing the cards in their entirety in a grid before. I also hate that there aren't silhouettes anymore. THis new album reminds me of RoB! (and I generally hate most layout aspects of RoB).

My sentiments exactly. Except the RoB part. I've never played RoB.
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Album Change! what do you think?   Album Change! what do you think? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:51 pm

bleachcosplay wrote:
themadmanazn wrote:

My sentiments exactly. Except the RoB part. I've never played RoB.

Finally people that agree with me.
Id like if they like a converged version of the 2..
Back to top Go down
Fanta_Lover
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Album Change! what do you think?   Album Change! what do you think? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:53 pm

I think its ok, its helping me better looking for what i need.
Back to top Go down
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

PostSubject: Re: Album Change! what do you think?   Album Change! what do you think? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:48 am

like others, I agree, I liked old album with the black silhouettes much better
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

PostSubject: Re: Album Change! what do you think?   Album Change! what do you think? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:00 pm

I don't know. Maybe its because I'm a new player and didn't have that much time to bond to the old album but I like the new one a lot better.

The old one took like 30 seconds to load, was very laggy and took forever to get to the unit I wanted to see. This one loads almost instantly, no lag, and you can find the unit you're looking for very easily.
Back to top Go down
orionknight
☆☆
orionknight

PostSubject: Re: Album Change! what do you think?   Album Change! what do you think? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:29 pm

I hate it!

I liked the sillouettes! I would have liked it if we could organize cards based on their release date, so I can see which units of a set am I missing but whatever.
Back to top Go down
MrIcculus

MrIcculus

PostSubject: Re: Album Change! what do you think?   Album Change! what do you think? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:15 am

I think the load time of the new one is awesome and it is nice being able to sort. That being said I like the last one much more for the reasons mentioned above. One thing to add, I miss the unit count where I could see how many units I had out of the total. Now I have to get that info from an ally, and loose the satisfaction of watching it increase. There is a monster sort so you can see that number for monsters, but those are impossible to complete.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Album Change! what do you think?   Album Change! what do you think? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Album Change! what do you think?
Page 1 of 1