Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Arena Team Composition

Go down 
+6
Kadaan
RoyalGargoyle
Onisunit
myad
predator852
aubade888
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What Is Your Team Composed Of?
5* and 4*s
Arena Team Composition  I_vote_lcap43%Arena Team Composition  I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 32 ]
5* only
Arena Team Composition  I_vote_lcap1%Arena Team Composition  I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
6* and 5* and 4*
Arena Team Composition  I_vote_lcap32%Arena Team Composition  I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 24 ]
6* and 5*
Arena Team Composition  I_vote_lcap24%Arena Team Composition  I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 18 ]
6* only
Arena Team Composition  I_vote_lcap0%Arena Team Composition  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 75

AuthorMessage
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

Arena Team Composition  Empty
PostSubject: Arena Team Composition    Arena Team Composition  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:38 pm

I was just wondering what mix of cards people usually run for Arena. I only had 4*s last arena, so I only fought other 4*. Now that I have 5* I was wondering what mixture people usually run. I am finding it hard to build a full 5* team due to stupid deploy costs ;__;.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Arena Team Composition    Arena Team Composition  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:50 pm

I'm not really too psyched for this event, but if the beastman series comes out I will have Canis!!!!
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Arena Team Composition    Arena Team Composition  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:50 pm

predator852 wrote:
I'm not really too psyched for this event, but if the beastman series comes out I will have Canis!!!!

I don't know who he is, but he sounds like something you'd order from taco bell so I'm all for it.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Arena Team Composition    Arena Team Composition  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:51 pm

i'm insulted the poll does not mention of 3*... and below... not voting! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Arena Team Composition    Arena Team Composition  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:52 pm

myad wrote:
i'm insulted the poll does not mention of 3*... and below... not voting! Very Happy

Sorry, now that I am in the upper middle class of fantastica I care not for the plebs. *drinks a glass of nasty bitter wine with my pinky up*

(I had the 2* snake lady as my lead when I started for a week) XD
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Arena Team Composition    Arena Team Composition  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:53 pm

aubade888 wrote:
predator852 wrote:

I don't know who he is, but he sounds like something you'd order from taco bell so I'm all for it.

Arena Team Composition  Ac349c7ea4830d94

I'd order her...

Whoops stretched the page, will get a smaller pic...
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Arena Team Composition    Arena Team Composition  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:55 pm

Aww, she's cute. I'd order her too XD.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Arena Team Composition    Arena Team Composition  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:57 pm

speaking of beastmen and beastwomen...

no one eyeing stray-cat's twin sister?
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Arena Team Composition    Arena Team Composition  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:58 pm

myad wrote:

Gah, now I'll have to check the wiki. Is she her hotter twin sister?
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Arena Team Composition    Arena Team Composition  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:00 am

aubade888 wrote:
whoa... and i tot she was a cat... till i saw the description... dog.

hmmm... dunno why. her knight armour reminds me of a french maid costume. dang... i need coffeee...
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Arena Team Composition    Arena Team Composition  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:01 am

myad wrote:
aubade888 wrote:

hmmm... dunno why. her knight armour reminds me of a french maid costume. dang... i need coffeee...

XD Have you been competing in this event?
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Arena Team Composition    Arena Team Composition  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:10 am

aubade888 wrote:
myad wrote:

Gah, now I'll have to check the wiki. Is she her hotter twin sister?
which one is hotter? Very Happy
stray cat (right now, she looks like she's from the 50s-60s)...
Arena Team Composition  Stray_10

or the twin sister, feles...
Arena Team Composition  Feles11

aubade888 wrote:
myad wrote:
aubade888 wrote:

XD Have you been competing in this event?
yes... and just waiting for it to be over. i'm gonna be hibernating during the recruitment... its the time when allies hardly see me online.
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Arena Team Composition    Arena Team Composition  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:12 am

Awwwwwwwwwww!!! Feles is definitely hotter.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Arena Team Composition    Arena Team Composition  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:50 am

feles for sure
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: Arena Team Composition    Arena Team Composition  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:08 am

predator852 wrote:
I will have Canis!!!!
Waiting for her too! Cool
Back to top Go down
RoyalGargoyle
☆☆☆
RoyalGargoyle

PostSubject: Re: Arena Team Composition    Arena Team Composition  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:58 am

why isn't there an only 4* team in the poll? Not everyone has a 5* yet.
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: Arena Team Composition    Arena Team Composition  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:47 pm

RoyalGargoyle wrote:

I heard you were going to run with Max Keith as your leader Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Arena Team Composition    Arena Team Composition  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:07 pm

RoyalGargoyle wrote:

I did the poll because I was curious about how people with 5* and 6* build their team. I am interested if people focus on getting one expensive card or try to spread out the power.
Back to top Go down
nerdrevenge

nerdrevenge

PostSubject: Re: Arena Team Composition    Arena Team Composition  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:10 pm

Still working out my team for the next arena event!

The first one I competed in was the "Den of Sin" at that time the highest card I had was Melissa at around Lvl 60-70 ish .

The other cards I remember were Keith, Alfonso, Felicia and the last one escapes me.

This was before the Wife and I finally pulled our first 2x 6* units during the Halls of Valhalla from the series card packs.

Now have Debbie and Lu bu with not many other cards left after leveling up Lu Bu during the tower event.

The only 5* I now have is a recruited Sleipnir so trying to figure out the best route to take with incorporating both 6* for a whopping 60 point deploy cost! O.o
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Arena Team Composition    Arena Team Composition  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:20 pm

nerdrevenge wrote:
Still working out my team for the next arena event!

The first one I competed in was the "Den of Sin" at that time the highest card I had was Melissa at around Lvl 60-70 ish .

The other cards I remember were Keith, Alfonso, Felicia and the last one escapes me.

This was before the Wife and I finally pulled our first 2x 6* units during the Halls of Valhalla from the series card packs.

Now have Debbie and Lu bu with not many other cards left after leveling up Lu Bu during the tower event.

The only 5* I now have is a recruited Sleipnir so trying to figure out the best route to take with incorporating both 6* for a whopping 60 point deploy cost! O.o

You can ask for advice on party composition in the "Party advice" thread. Wink

With two 6*'s with 30DC, and a 5* with 20 DC, that leaves you with 20 DC to allocate. To stay on the topic of mixed star tier teams, how would such a team do with two Fawns, for example?
Back to top Go down
nerdrevenge

nerdrevenge

PostSubject: Re: Arena Team Composition    Arena Team Composition  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:04 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:

You can ask for advice on party composition in the "Party advice" thread. Wink

With two 6*'s with 30DC, and a 5* with 20 DC, that leaves you with 20 DC to allocate. To stay on the topic of mixed star tier teams, how would such a team do with two Fawns, for example?

Thanks will pop in there and ask!

Good point on the mixed star tier team. my first team had a mix of 4* and 5* and got to rank #593 , so although Fawn doesn't have huge stats would make the full 5 units and would of thought compliment the power spread.
Back to top Go down
shinjichan

shinjichan

PostSubject: Re: Arena Team Composition    Arena Team Composition  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:32 am

My set up will be:

Lucrezia MAX
Adolph MAX
Sleipnir Lvl 84
Cats MAX
Oneiro MAX / Xiahou Dun MAX

Not the greatest team, but that's the best combination I got Sad
Back to top Go down
Mangosz

Mangosz

PostSubject: Re: Arena Team Composition    Arena Team Composition  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:56 am

Dana, Romanovich, Anton, Fawn, and Maia.... Who needs poison? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Arena Team Composition    Arena Team Composition  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:58 am

shinjichan wrote:
My set up will be:

Lucrezia MAX
Adolph MAX
Sleipnir Lvl 84
Cats MAX
Oneiro MAX / Xiahou Dun MAX

Not the greatest team, but that's the best combination I got Sad

I'd keep Xiahou Dun instead of Oneiro, and change Cats for Fawn.

But to keep to the topic, here is an interesting dilemma: Adolph is very slow, and I'd say that his stats do not justify his being chosen as a team member. I'd choose Fawn over him. BUT he is a 5*, and there is speculation going around that the more stared your team is, the higher your stamina, and thus the longer you'll last in a battle.

Those of you who have experimented with both pure and mixed teams (pure and mixed in terms of star tier), what are your observations concerning a possible correlation between star tier or team members and the player's total stamina?
Back to top Go down
RoyalGargoyle
☆☆☆
RoyalGargoyle

PostSubject: Re: Arena Team Composition    Arena Team Composition  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:48 am

Kadaan wrote:
RoyalGargoyle wrote:

I heard you were going to run with Max Keith as your leader Very Happy.

No thats not true it will be a level 20 keith as leader Laughing or should I lead Jane? she is MAX! Oh yeah hope u summon me a lot during arena. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arena Team Composition    Arena Team Composition  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arena Team Composition
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next