Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Name Origins of the Soul Hunter Event?

Go down 
+2
the3ptsling
orionknight
6 posters
AuthorMessage
orionknight
☆☆
orionknight

Name Origins of the Soul Hunter Event? Empty
PostSubject: Name Origins of the Soul Hunter Event?   Name Origins of the Soul Hunter Event? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:40 pm

Soul Hunter - Protector of Souls Event

I am not sure if this has been brought up yet, either in the event thread or else where, but I wanted to briefly mention it here. This could all be a coicidence but who knows. If this topic has been brought up before then I can go ahead and close it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

King Henry the VIII ruled England from 1509 - 1547

His first daughter that lived past childhood was named Mary and became a queen in Spain.
His first 3 sons were named Henry, they all died when still infants.
His second daughter to live was Queen Elizabeth I.
His second and fourth wives were named Anne
His 1st wife was Catherine of Aragon
His 2nd wife was Anne Boleyn.
His 3rd wife was Jane Seymore.
His 4th wife was Anne of Cleves.
His 5th wife was Catherine Howard.
Lady Jane Grey ruled as queen from July 10th to July 19, 1553, before executed.
Oliver Cromwell 1599–1658 Over threw the monoarchy during the refermation Period.

Errr, Ethelred the II was an English king that ruled 978-1016 ((very little connection...im sorry))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wikipedia Reference~

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_VIII_of_England

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Jane_Grey

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Cromwell

Japanese Wiki~

http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/lite/d/%bf%bf%a1%a6%ba%b2%a4%ce%bc%ed%a4%ea%a4%d3%a4%c8

http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/lite/d/%ba%b2%a4%ce%bc%ed%a4%ea%a4%d3%a4%c8

Last edited by orionknight on Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:39 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
the3ptsling

the3ptsling

PostSubject: Re: Name Origins of the Soul Hunter Event?   Name Origins of the Soul Hunter Event? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:03 pm

Interesting. hmmm
Back to top Go down
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Name Origins of the Soul Hunter Event?   Name Origins of the Soul Hunter Event? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Just a note - original name is "Tamashi no Mamoribito" - "Protectors of Souls"....
Back to top Go down
orionknight
☆☆
orionknight

PostSubject: Re: Name Origins of the Soul Hunter Event?   Name Origins of the Soul Hunter Event? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:41 pm

57803882 wrote:
Just a note - original name is "Tamashi no Mamoribito" - "Protectors of Souls"....

Ah, well noted, thanx!
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Name Origins of the Soul Hunter Event?   Name Origins of the Soul Hunter Event? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:10 pm

Nice research! Looking at all this, I highly doubt it was a coincidence XD not sure why they chose this as their theme though...
Back to top Go down
orionknight
☆☆
orionknight

PostSubject: Re: Name Origins of the Soul Hunter Event?   Name Origins of the Soul Hunter Event? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:15 pm

Thanx!

I wish they had a King Henry 6* card now.
lol
Maybe a nick name for him was Phantom Grey.
hmmm....

Edit:
There I am done! Wow I just got learned. Didn't know I was going back to school. lol. Good thing, this thread isn't a term paper, or else I wouldn't be able to use Wikipedia as a reference.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Name Origins of the Soul Hunter Event?   Name Origins of the Soul Hunter Event? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:53 pm

Thanks for putting this together.
Back to top Go down
orionknight
☆☆
orionknight

PostSubject: Re: Name Origins of the Soul Hunter Event?   Name Origins of the Soul Hunter Event? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:22 pm

Your welcome~
Back to top Go down
rourou1423
☆☆
rourou1423

PostSubject: Re: Name Origins of the Soul Hunter Event?   Name Origins of the Soul Hunter Event? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:31 am

Learn a lot from game instead from history class Very Happy
teacher need to come out some kind of cards game so we can remember those history event Sad
been a headache to study for those history Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name Origins of the Soul Hunter Event?   Name Origins of the Soul Hunter Event? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name Origins of the Soul Hunter Event?
Page 1 of 1