Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Magic units are slow?!?

Go down 
+4
ChibiLeen
memphiskite
predator852
myad
8 posters
AuthorMessage
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

Magic units are slow?!? Empty
PostSubject: Magic units are slow?!?   Magic units are slow?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:23 pm

I was going thru the JP wiki and looking at the 5*...

They are all S-L-O-W. literally...

i mean... best unit speed = D. no C, no B. no A. heck, definitely no S.

i guess they need to do some dance or recite something to invoke their powers, so... slower?!?

reason for this post: i'm doing a shopping list. next on my shopping list is a magic unit. and i was hoping to get something that is C speed. but... oh well... see how...
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Magic units are slow?!?   Magic units are slow?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:24 pm

hmmm... just checked the 6*... also the same. best is still speed D.

i guess that must be a requirement when they create the cards... or unless future cards will break this 'rule'.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Magic units are slow?!?   Magic units are slow?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:24 pm

myad wrote:

i guess they need to do some dance or recite something to invoke their powers, so... slower?!?

reason for this post: i'm doing a shopping list. next on my shopping list is a magic unit. and i was hoping to get something that is C speed. but... oh well... see how...

Not only that, but as BK said, their animations cause their attack delays to be bizzare, like to the .01 of a second, unlike ranged or melee units that are only to the .1 of a second.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Magic units are slow?!?   Magic units are slow?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:42 pm

I have never met a spellcaster who can chant powerful spells very very VERY quickly....
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Magic units are slow?!?   Magic units are slow?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:53 pm

memphiskite wrote:
I have never met a spellcaster who can chant powerful spells very very VERY quickly....

It's shame there's no Fantasica equivalent of Star Ocean's "Motormouth" skill. Very Happy I guess Speed Demon could roughly fill that role, but since it doesn't affect ally units...

I still love magic units despite their lack of speed, though. Smile
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Magic units are slow?!?   Magic units are slow?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:11 pm

Lol... Someone had the boredness of fussing about this
Back to top Go down
orionknight
☆☆
orionknight

PostSubject: Re: Magic units are slow?!?   Magic units are slow?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:31 pm

Some D magic users attack at different rates then other D's. I see it in caecilla.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Magic units are slow?!?   Magic units are slow?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:23 pm

myad wrote:

https://fantasica.forumotion.com/t1932-dps-tables-6-star-units-updated-for-post-den-of-sin

The only time letter speed matters, is in Arena type events. Since in Arena type events, turn order is determined by letter speed.

In any other event, the letter speed is pretty useless in determining attack speed. Especially with magic users. A D speed magic user doesn't necessarily mean it's a slow unit.

All mages have D speed listings.
Back to top Go down
rourou1423
☆☆
rourou1423

PostSubject: Re: Magic units are slow?!?   Magic units are slow?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:16 am

well.. I had gunnel in my team.. and her speed was like E. but when I deploy her on the combat, she attack like C-D speed though. So it is depend on the unit itself on how fast they attack. So far in my team the slowest will be remika, she always leak, and she is D missile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic units are slow?!?   Magic units are slow?!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic units are slow?!?
Page 1 of 1