Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

new player here~ wanting to buy fanta points

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
howiepowie0

new player here~ wanting to buy fanta points Empty
PostSubject: new player here~ wanting to buy fanta points   new player here~ wanting to buy fanta points I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:37 pm

hi guys! relatively new player (just started last week!)

i've been super super addicted to this game and decided i want to spend some $$ (even with all these horror stories regarding pull rates). unfortunately, however, i can't seem to make any purchases on my iphone. has anybody else encountered this problem on an iOS device?

any help would be appreciated
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: new player here~ wanting to buy fanta points   new player here~ wanting to buy fanta points I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:39 pm

Are you getting an error message?
Back to top Go down
howiepowie0

PostSubject: Re: new player here~ wanting to buy fanta points   new player here~ wanting to buy fanta points I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:00 pm

yup! it keeps saying:

"order was charged but there was an error fulfilling it. the system will retry your order next time you restart the game"

but restarting the game doesn't help Neutral
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: new player here~ wanting to buy fanta points   new player here~ wanting to buy fanta points I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:25 pm

Hmmm... never seen that error. Have you tried deleting the app from your phone and re-installing it?
Back to top Go down
howiepowie0

PostSubject: Re: new player here~ wanting to buy fanta points   new player here~ wanting to buy fanta points I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:29 pm

not yet, but i will try that ASAP.
Back to top Go down
howiepowie0

PostSubject: Re: new player here~ wanting to buy fanta points   new player here~ wanting to buy fanta points I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:43 pm

still no luck D:

haha.

at least i will save money this way!
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: new player here~ wanting to buy fanta points   new player here~ wanting to buy fanta points I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:32 pm

Hmmm.... at this point I would try it on a different iOS device if you have one (another iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad).

You could also call Applecare for iTunes Account support to see if it is a billing issue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new player here~ wanting to buy fanta points   new player here~ wanting to buy fanta points I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new player here~ wanting to buy fanta points
Page 1 of 1