Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]

Go down 
+99
bomman69
aubade888
ruya92
jayrael
Dythirk
themadmanazn
cmud2007
Kadaan
sdzonlic
RoyalGargoyle
WoOoOoOo
blackwing
visionofthegods
Jana198709
Ahri312
the3ptsling
ragnarok
Mellow
Thyruz
supersmashedbros
ChibiLeen
r0en
Blargod
krebonz
Despoted
SCracer
nadakaineko
Alistar30
darkjedi69
po1102
bzbb
jhkiang02
sharpyzu
Whenesday
Avyel
FuriousGeorge
ivansensei_
dcubed08
Rapicell
ehrik
Byakko
motoh
orionknight
tanisdl
Xiei
Cheliax
sinangunhan
Shirinights
Wheatmidge
Sientara
tsunonlau
abendwolke
Kyte
airporkk
Thalasar
wlpiris
rotarywhiz
myad
joeladams20
sagecx
aszutai
aniken671
Cadencymark
tmelloi
Partyfoul01
superficial
shin
chaosbladeuk
Kugashira
Stoire
Evageek
memphiskite
SpellMason
kenthezebra
Lolli
Kyliexh
brokenchicken
bhoush
Lydia_H_Christ
XiaoLongBao
ShYber
Lmrt
duhmichael17
DariusReg
snappycow
ATROPEX
kyaaya
nareiko
nijian84
aquCHAOS
mslbm
BkWiz
song414
predator852
wildfire116
exia02
JuviaJoestar
Anngeewawawawaa
pnoytroi
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

[EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:49 am

ChibiLeen wrote:
That's good to know. I'm struggling a bit with my 2nd lap, and did not plan on attempting a 3rd, but if the difficulty stays the same, I might try.

I have great allies, so I'm just trucking along. i'm hoping I finish my 3rd lap! I'm going to kick myself if I only make it to floor 80-90. Good luck with your second lap.
Back to top Go down
brokenchicken
☆☆
brokenchicken

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:55 am

Anyone hoping for an easy free 6* from Sun and Moon can stop now.

Assuming nothing's dethroned 25-3 as the top BT quest yet, running that every five minutes for 16 hours a day, 7 days a week will gain you (907 * 12 * 16 * 7) = 1219008 BT points and a shiny new Matahari card. Possible? Yes. Sane? Not really.

"Why not focus on bosses instead?" Fair enough. Black Dragon costs four Blaze Tickets* (or whatever they'll be called in that event) and gives 16000 BTs. That's a low, low 75 Black Dragon kills for your prize. The game will generously give you at least four free Blaze Tickets as rewards and (typically) two at the event's start, so that's 294 to go, minus whatever your Premium Ticket stockpile gives you. If I recall correctly, that's about fifteen boxes' worth, or 45,000 Fanta Points, or a bit over $400 in Real Money. Hope you're taking advantage of those holiday sales on iTunes cards!

Besides, Matahari's SOLAR BUTT FLARE ATTACK! artwork is assuredly going to be censored.

Ahem.

Finished my second lap on this event, got Anorexic Lightning Girl, I'm pretty much done. At least ended up with a maxed Keith as well.

Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:06 am

brokenchicken wrote:

Assuming nothing's dethroned 25-3 as the top BT quest yet, running that every five minutes for 16 hours a day, 7 days a week will gain you (907 * 12 * 16 * 7) = 1219008 BT points and a shiny new Matahari card. Possible? Yes. Sane? Not really.

"Why not focus on bosses instead?" Fair enough. Black Dragon costs four Blaze Tickets* (or whatever they'll be called in that event) and gives 16000 BTs. That's a low, low 75 Black Dragon kills for your prize. The game will generously give you at least four free Blaze Tickets as rewards and (typically) two at the event's start, so that's 294 to go, minus whatever your Premium Ticket stockpile gives you. If I recall correctly, that's about fifteen boxes' worth, or 45,000 Fanta Points, or a bit over $400 in Real Money. Hope you're taking advantage of those holiday sales on iTunes cards!

Besides, Matahari's SOLAR BUTT FLARE ATTACK! artwork is assuredly going to be censored.

Ahem.

Finished my second lap on this event, got Anorexic Lightning Girl, I'm pretty much done. At least ended up with a maxed Keith as well.

Honestly, doing it isn't really difficult. I've done FOA2 half-heartedly just to reach 800k for the second premium pack and I got there by roughly on the 6th day.
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:12 am

brokenchicken wrote:

Ahem.

Nobody said it was going to be easy. For grinders like me who can commit to at least 16-17 hours a day it will be doable. For most people they either need to spend or accumulate premium tickets to help reduce the time. Every 4 tickets will net you off an hour and half of your total. Den of Sin gives lots of tickets as rewards for PvP wins and Bt wins.

Trials probably won't happen till 2013 so that means there is still time to accumulate them before the event.

Its upto each player to decide what strategy to employ based on their life style. Sun and Moon will the only chance many players can get a 6* without paying alot. Time vs Money.
Back to top Go down
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:14 am

brokenchicken wrote:

Ahem.

that only means people who cant commit 16 hrs a day have to use te which is worth it to get a 6*
Back to top Go down
brokenchicken
☆☆
brokenchicken

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:16 am

chaosbladeuk wrote:
For grinders like me who can commit to at least 16-17 hours a day

[EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 17 FFdvY

wildfire116 wrote:
that only means people who cant commit 16 hrs a day have to use te which is worth it to get a 6*

Up to a point. 25-3 takes a bit over two minutes to complete, closer to three on average even with very good units. Your TEs will only be saving about two minutes per cycle. Also, if you have that many TEs lying around you can pretty much BUY a better 6* right now and spend the week sipping a lovely beverage.

Last edited by brokenchicken on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:22 am

Considering how difficult it is to break into the 6* market, this is probably the easiest way (except spending hundreds or thousands).

Halloween Monica was insane and yet a larger number of people obtained her than expected. At that time, Shokkeru did a calculation on how many boxes it would take to obtain her and it was roughly $1200 for this "non-competitive" 6*.

Heck the best I can hope for is that none of the mechanics will change from past panel events in comparison the to the Trial of Sun and Moon.
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:31 am

brokenchicken wrote:

[...]

There's no such thing as an "easy free 6*". Smile They require blood and sweat - or their monetary equivalent. What makes this one special is the fact that - sanity issues aside - this particular 6* is actually accessible to people who can't/won't spend crazy amounts of money on this game, and/or those who don't have any trade material for a 6*. Yes, it will be very hard to get her, and will take absolute dedication to the game during the event, but still, it's possible.

Also, 25-3 may indeed have been dethroned as the top BT quest. Recent changes in the cooldown of low level quests (chapters 2 to 4) changes things on that particular front. Quest 4-7, for example, gives 44 monsters for a 2 minute cooldown, which gives us 220 monsters every 10 minutes (172 for 25-3). Quest 2-10 could give a maximum of 300 monsters every 10 minutes, if one can finish each turn in under a minute. Provided the level/type of monsters doesn't matter, farming BT might be a bit faster now. A tiny bit, yes, but which would make quite the difference in the long run.

And finally, yes, Matahari is a surefire winner in the Fantasica Censorship Contest. ^^; Dermond is really neat, though. :3
Back to top Go down
jhkiang02
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:52 am

The 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th laps are all the same difficulty... just need good allies and use a combination of melee, magic, and missile to deal with imps, ghosts, and all the other what nots.
Back to top Go down
Partyfoul01

Partyfoul01

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:02 am

What's the star ranking for the card you receive for being inactive and how many days do you need to be inactive to receive this card. I read 2 days and I read 3 days. If its only a 4* I'm not going to worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Evageek
☆☆
Evageek

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:42 pm

Partyfoul01 wrote:
What's the star ranking for the card you receive for being inactive and how many days do you need to be inactive to receive this card. I read 2 days and I read 3 days. If its only a 4* I'm not going to worry about it.
Fatima? She's a 4*.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jose.arias.7712
sdzonlic

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:57 pm

Got another Otere from 3rd lap, anyone have an extra Melanippe? Open trade.
Back to top Go down
mslbm
☆☆☆☆
mslbm

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:33 pm

Wow it took me 5 times to kill hyppolyte
3rd Lap I got Hera

Lap 4 here I come
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:39 pm

Blargod wrote:
Considering how difficult it is to break into the 6* market, this is probably the easiest way (except spending hundreds or thousands).

Halloween Monica was insane and yet a larger number of people obtained her than expected. At that time, Shokkeru did a calculation on how many boxes it would take to obtain her and it was roughly $1200 for this "non-competitive" 6*.

Heck the best I can hope for is that none of the mechanics will change from past panel events in comparison the to the Trial of Sun and Moon.

I just want to jump on this for a sec (I know I'm late) but do you really think the 6* from ToS&M will be worth as much as other 6*s? JUst like H Helmut, people will get her urely to sell, and her value will be on par with Alex, I expect much more than the normal 10-30 people to snag her, and please correct me if I'm wrong but her stats don't look too great. I fear she will definitly be an asset to people who don't already have a 6*, but she wont be to them what Vine, the Black Dragon and Aggripina were to the people who won them. I think she has a lot of due hype, but in the end she is doomed to be just another event card...
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:04 pm

Even though the numbers aren't in her favor, I'm guessing her value will at least be higher than Alexander due to the decent art/sprite, and hopefully overall usefulness (Normal range, But C speed with Knockback). Maybe someone with more knowledge can pitch in on this? Razz

Personally I don't care that much about her market value, which I'm sure will not be high due to how many copy of Matahari there will be floating around. For me she's the easiest obtainable decent 6* that won't cost me a fortune. Of course I can always get lucky on a box pull, but I'm a pessimist so I don't count on chances, especially when they're as low as .2% Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:09 pm

aszutai wrote:
Even though the numbers aren't in her favor, I'm guessing her value will at least be higher than Alexander due to the decent art/sprite, and hopefully overall usefulness (Normal range, But C speed with Knockback). <- Maybe someone with more knowledge can pitch in on this? Razz

Personally I don't care that much about her market value, which I'm sure will not be high due to how many copy of Matahari there will be floating around. For me she's the easiest obtainable decent 6* that won't cost me a fortune, of course I can always get lucky on a box pull. But I'm a pessimist so I don't count on chances, especially when they're as low as .2% Neutral

I understand you completely, I amost never go for rank rewards with the intent of selling, most of the time I know they mean more to me than anyone is willing to trade, so I dont even try. BUT, I see an awfully lot of people geared up to snatch her and sell her for (what they think will be) thousands of TE. When in all actuality, anyone who can afford to buy her after the fact will most likely put in the resources and win her...
Back to top Go down
cmud2007
☆☆
cmud2007

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:23 pm

predator852 wrote:
Blargod wrote:

I just want to jump on this for a sec (I know I'm late) but do you really think the 6* from ToS&M will be worth as much as other 6*s? JUst like H Helmut, people will get her urely to sell, and her value will be on par with Alex, I expect much more than the normal 10-30 people to snag her, and please correct me if I'm wrong but her stats don't look too great. I fear she will definitly be an asset to people who don't already have a 6*, but she wont be to them what Vine, the Black Dragon and Aggripina were to the people who won them. I think she has a lot of due hype, but in the end she is doomed to be just another event card...
H Helmut only suffers from his false speed character E.
I don't believe Matahari will fall into Alex level. (Alex's DPS is even worse then WW's.) Matahari is a mid-tier 6* similar to Abel. And her art is great too.
Yes her value won't be too high either. But are you expecting something both easy to get and very valuable? That will never happen. Her stats is already satisfying.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:47 pm

predator852 wrote:
Blargod wrote:

I think Cmud hit a lot of great points so I'm just going to reiterate and build on that. People mistakenly buy/sell H Helmut at cheap prices due to his "E" attack speed even when his overall speed is faster than Sheryl, Arrebol, and Joa (This also confirms other people's theories regarding attack speed as delay+animation speed but that's a different matter).

As for Matahari, it really all boils down on how fast her actual attack speed is. It could be very well be the fact that she might have the same DPS as Abel or other equivalents since her attack speed is faster than his so probably at best she might be a mediocre 6*.

So to answer your question, I think that people will probably value her poorly (especially if a lot of people get her) since people are unlikely to properly benchmark her with other missile units and judge her at face value; however, as Cmud stated, she's unlikely to drop to laughable prices of Alex and she may be more effective than what other people may realize (as with H. Helmut).

Personally, I honestly don't care about market value since people get these values wrong sometimes (as with H. Helmut) and because I don't trade very often.

Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:08 pm

I agree with both of you, I won my H Helmut and still have him. I like his art, and his range+skill combo. I also agree that people undervalue him because of his E speed. I just hope other people are reading this and realize that when they get their...Matahari (that's the definition of a mouthful) nobody is going to throw them 2 top tier 6*'s for her. She will be a useful addition to their team, not their trade thread Smile
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:17 pm

Her ass is definitely going to censored though. I wonder if they're going to put lens flare to censor it.
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:20 pm

predator852 wrote:
I agree with both of you, I won my H Helmut and still have him. I like his art, and his range+skill combo. I also agree that people undervalue him because of his E speed. I just hope other people are reading this and realize that when they get their...Matahari (that's the definition of a mouthful) nobody is going to throw them 2 top tier 6*'s for her. She will be a useful addition to their team, not their trade thread Smile

Hi Five Pro! I got my H Helmut, and think he is one of the coolest card. Although later I traded him for the sake of forming a full 5 units team (I have 2 30DP cards already). But I agreed all you said there, the speed hesitated people, but even in boss battle he is as fast as a D unit, not that bad at all)
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:11 pm

jhkiang02 wrote:
The 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th laps are all the same difficulty... just need good allies and use a combination of melee, magic, and missile to deal with imps, ghosts, and all the other what nots.

I think every time, there's a slight increase in the health of the boss.. in a point of view from lap 10.. there's a gradual change...
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:23 pm

Haven't heard any news about recruitment yet~ anyone sure that it's gonna happen? BTW, I always think that 30sss = 1 ssl but recently heard someone say its 60 sss = 1ssl now, can someone confirm on that also ?
Back to top Go down
sharpyzu
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:26 pm

I'm almost certain its 40sss=1ssl hehe
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:23 pm

sharpyzu wrote:
I'm almost certain its 40sss=1ssl hehe
I thought this as well. Go look at the recruitment pages, the assumed formula was posted on there and I think (for 5*s only) sss boost percentage by .1 while ssl boost it by 4%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]
Page 17 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next