Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Amazons of the hidden jungle?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rma0284

Amazons of the hidden jungle? Empty
PostSubject: Amazons of the hidden jungle?   Amazons of the hidden jungle? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:02 am

Hey everyone, on the main screen i see a scrolling bar which has different events. One says recruitment fair & tells me the amazons of the hidden jungle is open. However i do not see that anywhere? How do i get into that? I only have Soul Hunters.
Back to top Go down
Alithair

PostSubject: Re: Amazons of the hidden jungle?   Amazons of the hidden jungle? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:07 am

Amazons was an event prior to Soul Hunters. It's already finished and the only way to currently get any of the cards from it is to trade for them.
Back to top Go down
rma0284

PostSubject: Re: Amazons of the hidden jungle?   Amazons of the hidden jungle? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:11 am

oh ok thanks! This just came out so i thought it was new. Weird that it would still show on my screen if it ended. But thanks again for the info, now i can stop driving myself crazy looking for it! lol
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Amazons of the hidden jungle?   Amazons of the hidden jungle? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:29 am

rma0284 wrote:
oh ok thanks! This just came out so i thought it was new. Weird that it would still show on my screen if it ended. But thanks again for the info, now i can stop driving myself crazy looking for it! lol
It shows on your screen because the Recruitment Fair is a recruitment event, during which you can turn monsters acquired during Amazons of the Hidden Jungle and Soul Hunters into hero units, along with recruitable monsters from other past events.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazons of the hidden jungle?   Amazons of the hidden jungle? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amazons of the hidden jungle?
Page 1 of 1