Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?

Go down 
+15
steakjuice
rourou1423
cmud2007
Blargod
aszutai
Strenhelden
shaolin312
janus1
Cadencymark
Lanjin559
brokenchicken
Evageek
memphiskite
po1102
fidyyuan
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dannupa

Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?   Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:18 pm

They seem to mix things up with the TE(p) vs TE thing. Just two events ago (Key of Goetia) you could get a TON of regular TE just by playing. The market had been flooded with too cheap TE for a while and I think it's finally just gotten down to normal again. My bet is future events will have some regular TE as rewards keeping things fluid. I'd guess they manage outstanding TE carefully to keep markets fluid and encourage massive spending during events. They want enough TE out there so top players can buy boxes to get cards to trade for TE to win. I don't think they want to force people to buy TE for $1. It doesn't tap into people's reward centers like the uncertainty of a box does. They won't get as high spending if they can't get us addicted on the gambling.
Back to top Go down
nijian84

nijian84

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?   Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:18 pm

1) TE's should ALL be tradeable, same with Pots.
2) Luna should be used MORE frequently in the game. Give this huge number a purpose. Leveling max dudes doesn't cost me 10 million luna, only 10 million dollars. Maybe like buy packs or low end units... SOMETHING!
3) No one will give up TE's anymore, and no one wants anything but TE's. aka: Deadlocked.

Basically, Luna never gets used, TE's are the ONLY real form of currency, and no one sells TE's for luna. Even if you offer WAY more... no one buys it. I've been going from 200 to 400k luna for TE's, no one is interested. All the trade forums are ONLY ever asking for TE's and 5/6*s.

This reminds me of Diablo 2 days. The ONLY currency was SoJ's. Gold was useless. Same here. TE's only. Luna, useless.
Back to top Go down
Dannupa

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?   Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:45 pm

There is one way to convert Luna to TE and that is enhancing cards. Luna will buy you 1* and 2* feeders. Luna can be used to pay for card enhancement. A max 4* still sells for 15TE-20TE depending on card/market timing/luck.

I like the idea of being able to use Luna on brave point type packs. Or maybe buy premium tickets for like 5M luna.
Back to top Go down
nijian84

nijian84

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?   Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:30 pm

That would be nice for sure. I suppose yeah, you can buy 1*/2*'s for feeders, and grow a few 4*'s. But you also need to buy 4*'s, which is becoming increasingly difficult these days. I know, cuz now I'm trying to get a few for a new friend... and I can't buy them up from anyone! And yet, when I was selling them (before my friend joined), they were gone in MINUTES! :S Now I know, but still..
Back to top Go down
legobottom

legobottom

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?   Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:05 pm

The reason why this is happening is because Mobage introduced the TE(p) and potion(p). Before these were released all of what we now receive as TE(p) were just regular TE but now most of the TE we receive is untradeable... meaning that most of the people who have te and would be willing to sell it cant because it is now untradeable.
Back to top Go down
rourou1423
☆☆
rourou1423

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?   Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:18 am

Dannupa wrote:
There is one way to convert Luna to TE and that is enhancing cards. Luna will buy you 1* and 2* feeders. Luna can be used to pay for card enhancement. A max 4* still sells for 15TE-20TE depending on card/market timing/luck.

I like the idea of being able to use Luna on brave point type packs. Or maybe buy premium tickets for like 5M luna.

I like the idea of using luna to buy a pack.. more fair cost luna really seems more and more useless nowaday. more and more user demand banking it instead of using them. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jana198709
Titan of the Sea [LEGENDARY]
Jana198709

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?   Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 am

This game is insanely expensive, i stay around for the fun card art. But things really need to change. TE is way too expensive and unobtainable. I always get that bound crap. Selling feeders makes good luna but it goes so slow, it takes ages to clear my inbox. 2 million luna converted is just an insane price. The premium card often gives crap 3* in my case.
Back to top Go down
legobottom

legobottom

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?   Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:06 pm

Is there an official forum for the game where we can contact the devs? im getting kinda annoyed by the greed they are starting to show... Hopefully its not in japanese >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?   Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone actually sell TE for Luna?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2