Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

TEs, TEs (P) & Luna

Go down 
+5
redjacketguy
Blargod
DeathGU1Se
lmnseason
Tylor-Rylatt
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tylor-Rylatt

Tylor-Rylatt

TEs, TEs (P) & Luna Empty
PostSubject: TEs, TEs (P) & Luna   TEs, TEs (P) & Luna I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:40 pm

I don't know If this topic was picked before, but giving a look at "old" threads something came to my mind.

We all know this game is "ruled" by TEs, and luna is a bit useless in game. Plus We know how top players get 6* cards, by using their TEs and selling prizes for even more TEs.....

Also we know that TEs(P) have the same effect, but the huge difference is We can't trade them.

What about selling TE(P)s and Potion(P)s giving Luna? would It make a difference? at least I think It would, because If I want TEs for a higer rank and a better card unit as reward, TE(P) would make it way easier. And that would make Luna more useful, because instead of selling units for TEs, I can sell them for Luna and with that buy more TEs (of course, the no-tradeable ones)
Back to top Go down
http://risoukyou.tumblr.com
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: TEs, TEs (P) & Luna   TEs, TEs (P) & Luna I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:55 pm

How do you sell (P) items?
Back to top Go down
Tylor-Rylatt

Tylor-Rylatt

PostSubject: Re: TEs, TEs (P) & Luna   TEs, TEs (P) & Luna I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:01 am

What's the use of a TE exactly? trading it and trading it endless? or someone uses it at some point? If someone, whoever will use it, why don't you get a TE (P) instead? I guess my point isn't 100% clear
Back to top Go down
DeathGU1Se
☆☆☆☆☆
DeathGU1Se

PostSubject: Re: TEs, TEs (P) & Luna   TEs, TEs (P) & Luna I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:13 am

(P) items by definition are "for your use only." Sometimes I prefer having (P) items as a blanket to protect my non-personal items during events that burn resources like Training and Arena. I'd rather have personal items over extra luna anyday.

FYI, Luna isn't completely useless. It's primarily used for enhancing and recruiting (during recruitment event). Top players are sometimes willing to trade TE for luna because feeding cards to lv140 can get very expensive.

Also, I owe my Arena Rank due to luna because I traded 16mil for 160 small vials which lasted me for the duration of Gemstone Palace.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: TEs, TEs (P) & Luna   TEs, TEs (P) & Luna I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:41 am

I save (P) items for future use and I use TE and Pots to trade. Luna is easy to obtain and damn I get so much luna that I have too keep buying feeders with the hopes of getting rid of them but I end up banking 4-7m every time.

As where we stand, luna is pointless since they are achieved really easy. Training gives more than you can consume as well. In this community, luna is the least important currency. I know none even with my allies who would want luna.

There are few people selling TE for luna but they are rare. In the end, you have more to lose for selling TE. Even my bank right now have 20m+ luna and my mule have few more.

For many free players just like me, we are also hoarding TE(P).

I still think that you should elaborate your statement.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: TEs, TEs (P) & Luna   TEs, TEs (P) & Luna I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:38 am

I have to agree with lmnseason. With the new fever time in events, a personal potion can potentially save you up to one hour with fever time. A personal TE? I can't think of any event right now that can make use of it at small quantities other than an arena event + large event item that boosts bt gain and units stats by 50% and that only saves you 10 minutes.

Haven't used TE in awhile that I have more than twice the amount of personal TE to tradable TE ratio. Really nothing to do other than to hoard and hopes that you can hoard so much that you can compete in a tower event/arena event or something.
Back to top Go down
redjacketguy

PostSubject: Re: TEs, TEs (P) & Luna   TEs, TEs (P) & Luna I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:04 am

Honestly, I really do wish (p) items could be bought with luna. I would actually dish out luna for pot(p) and te(p) for events, while TE and Pots would be tradeable with other goods including soul gems and cards.

So basically there's a restriction on what is allowed to be traded for what.

All (p) items can only be traded with other (p) items and luna.
All none-(p) items can be traded as is normal, as in with any tradeable good, minus (p) items.

It'd definitely add another dimension to the market in regards to luna. Selling (p) items earned from events to make luna to buy feeder sets to raise cards to sell for normal te.

Though I'm not entirely sure if that'd have a positive or negative effect on the market. I think it might be a bit of both, encouraging speedier distribution of te across individuals through faster leveling may just encourage the economy to pick up.

Though I'm no expert on any of this so that may all be prejudice hopes.
Back to top Go down
Tylor-Rylatt

Tylor-Rylatt

PostSubject: Re: TEs, TEs (P) & Luna   TEs, TEs (P) & Luna I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:07 am

If you are using TEs for getting a better rank in any event, and sell the prize for more TEs that you used, (P) elixirs work too, and makes your goal easier, right? So what's the problem by selling cards for luna now? when you can get more TEs by this way? (of course, personal ones)

Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: TEs, TEs (P) & Luna   TEs, TEs (P) & Luna I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:55 am

Tylor-Rylatt wrote:
If you are using TEs for getting a better rank in any event, and sell the prize for more TEs that you used, (P) elixirs work too, and makes your goal easier, right? So what's the problem by selling cards for luna now? when you can get more TEs by this way? (of course, personal ones)

Veteran players only buy feeder cards for luna because veteran players already have too much of them that they are banking almost every week or month. 4* cards are rarely sold for luna but most of the time, they are sold for TE. Right now, no veterans will sell cards for luna. Luna can't really help you get (P) items in reality. Even if I buy event items, I have the luna for it and so as other people who have been playing the game for more than 2 months.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: TEs, TEs (P) & Luna   TEs, TEs (P) & Luna I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:20 pm

I still don't think the OP understands that right not, (p) items cannot be traded, because they do not show up in trades. it is not possible. And that's what makes non (p) items so useful, the fact that they can be aquired fairly quickly in large quantites (and use to win) makes them so valuable...
Back to top Go down
nightmarejin

nightmarejin

PostSubject: Re: TEs, TEs (P) & Luna   TEs, TEs (P) & Luna I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:37 pm

I think OP is trying to say that fanta should open a shop (Like Leana's) where you can trade luna for (p) items. Not sure how I feel about that...
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: TEs, TEs (P) & Luna   TEs, TEs (P) & Luna I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:42 am

nightmarejin wrote:
I think OP is trying to say that fanta should open a shop (Like Leana's) where you can trade luna for (p) items. Not sure how I feel about that...
And there goes the profit kissing their ass goodbye.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: TEs, TEs (P) & Luna   TEs, TEs (P) & Luna I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:07 am

lmnseason wrote:
nightmarejin wrote:
And there goes the profit kissing their ass goodbye.

Not really... if they make it like 2mil luna to 1 TE(p) it won't really affect the game that much.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: TEs, TEs (P) & Luna   TEs, TEs (P) & Luna I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:21 am

personally i think the game needs more/better luna sinks but i do not think a direct luna to te/pot(p) is the way to go... however a grab bag type sink like lina's shop would be better
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: TEs, TEs (P) & Luna   TEs, TEs (P) & Luna I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:05 pm

Yeah. It's kinda like UR where there's no sink whatsoever for the main form of currency (which idealistically should have a bunch of small practical sinks) so inflation just expands at a rate proportional to the currency surplus growth and you know...pretty much a whole aspect of the game is made moot...

Either
things that do use Luna should cost more
Ally points could be removed (they are more or less unnessasary) and replace with luna.
Stop giving out Luna during events
Exchange Luna for TE/Pots

Or some combination of those needs to happen...I swear this is the most flawed game I've ever enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: TEs, TEs (P) & Luna   TEs, TEs (P) & Luna I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:38 am

predator852 wrote:
I swear this is the most flawed game I've ever enjoyed.

lolz, and +1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEs, TEs (P) & Luna   TEs, TEs (P) & Luna I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEs, TEs (P) & Luna
Page 1 of 1