Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Scammer Alert!

Go down 
+6
sharpyzu
Strenhelden
Evageek
d3v5
pnoytroi
BkWiz
10 posters
AuthorMessage
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

Scammer Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Scammer Alert!   Scammer Alert! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:53 pm

Please be aware that the following scammer has gotten a hold of Belethi/Vine and several other cards from others players.

Shadowrangerz
ID # 52720617

Fantasica has already been contacted and if things follow as they did the last time a scammer did something like this...

People who trade with him or his alts will probably end up being suspended/banned for a week if not permanently.

I suggest being careful about buying or trading a Belethi or Vine from a non-top 15 ranked person unless you wish to take that risk of being suspended/banned onto yourself.

If you know this person's email / paypal, please leave a message in forums so we can lock his paypal too since apparently he is a real money trader.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

Scammer Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scammer Alert!   Scammer Alert! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:34 pm

Moderators: Please do not lock or censor this thread as I am one of those parties that was scammed (Reinhard) by this ally. No need to investigate as this person has not registered in the forum and have seen the posts from other players involved in this matter. I have already written off the card as loss but will continue on playing the game as if nothing happened and will continue to pull cards haha:-) If you are a forum member and was scammed by this user, BK and I implore you to contact Silicon and Mobage regarding this player. If anyone else knows his email please contact BK with the information. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
d3v5

Scammer Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scammer Alert!   Scammer Alert! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:46 am

Fanta is down again for maintenance but 55657377 has a belethi

Edit: added ss link
https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/17/89/17/43/screen15.jpg
Back to top Go down
Evageek
☆☆
Evageek

Scammer Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scammer Alert!   Scammer Alert! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:17 am

Well. That sucks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jose.arias.7712
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

Scammer Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scammer Alert!   Scammer Alert! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:54 am

d3v5 wrote:
Fanta is down again for maintenance but 55657377 has a belethi

Edit: added ss link
https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/17/89/17/43/screen15.jpg

The buyer is legitimate. But I suspect that Belethi came from shadowrangerz. I have contacted him already and will get the name/ID of the seller and backtrack/cross check Belethis from there.

Nice work to everyone who found that out and pointed it out.

Shadowrangerz is possibly shedding his stolen goods ASAP since he knows the items are hot.

Otherwise no one in their right mind would sell Belethi for 9 tails and 5s unless they are trying to run and hide.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

Scammer Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scammer Alert!   Scammer Alert! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:57 am

Some more information :

From what I have gotten prior to buyer logging off for day, Belethi was 50 (A stolen one was level 30), buyer was chinese (Shadowrangerz is from singapore and speaks chinese/asian language) and gave a weak excuse to sell Belethi (He didn't like his art, but accepted 9 tails, the card everyone agrees has lol art).

Will backtrack and update as I can. This is more fun imo than competing for Belethi Smile
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

Scammer Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scammer Alert!   Scammer Alert! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:00 pm

pnoy, what did shadowrangerz give you as collateral? I have a sneaking suspicion suddenly...I'll check with Oobie and others what they got as collateral.
Back to top Go down
d3v5

Scammer Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scammer Alert!   Scammer Alert! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:10 pm

Another person with belethi 55019011
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

Scammer Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scammer Alert!   Scammer Alert! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:34 pm

BK - seeing as he was a "trusted" ally.. guess from that :-)
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

Scammer Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scammer Alert!   Scammer Alert! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:29 pm

Pity, still have a suspicion on the 9tails for Belethi person. Getting a timeline from the guy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Strenhelden
Terror of the End [Rare]
Strenhelden

Scammer Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scammer Alert!   Scammer Alert! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:56 pm

Still doesn't make much sense to me.

The only way shadowrangerz benefits is if he sells the stolen cards for cash. If he goes to all this trouble to scam a bunch of his allies for fairly high value cards (Belethi, Vine etc), why unload Belethi for 9tails? The account with 9tails will still be locked, and 9tails is worth way less.

Isn't the more logical conclusion that whoever traded 9tails for Belethi paid cash in addition to the trade? :/

Back to top Go down
sharpyzu
☆☆

Scammer Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scammer Alert!   Scammer Alert! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:08 pm

or TE.... just sayin'
Back to top Go down
KillianBlack

KillianBlack

Scammer Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scammer Alert!   Scammer Alert! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:04 am

I've spoken to shadowrangerz over kik a few times and everything about him seemed shady.
Back to top Go down
smr010

smr010

Scammer Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scammer Alert!   Scammer Alert! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 4:07 pm

Player Xezz3lade, ID 55019011:
Is trying to sell Belethi, Saki, Hildegarde, Rose, Sara and Sitri.
His Belethi is level 83 atm.
His player level is 76.

I only got my first 5* when I was level 90 or so. I know I never spent a coin with Fantasica, but it still doesn't sound right...
Back to top Go down
Xenker

Xenker

Scammer Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scammer Alert!   Scammer Alert! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:01 am

Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Scammer Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scammer Alert!   Scammer Alert! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:34 pm

Locking this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scammer Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scammer Alert!   Scammer Alert! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scammer Alert!
Page 1 of 1