Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Moi a scammer? J'Accuse!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
baisezmoisvp

baisezmoisvp

Moi a scammer? J'Accuse! Empty
PostSubject: Moi a scammer? J'Accuse!   Moi a scammer? J'Accuse! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:08 am

So I've been accused of scamming by krayley (52348521)

Here is a (huge, sorry) screenshot of him telling me he is planning on quitting & they are gifts.
Moi a scammer? J'Accuse! ESolwdW

I immediately sent every unit he GAVE me back, through an intermediary ally & he's still spreading lies. I'd like to get all this over with, I do not attend Fanta High. As to my blacklisting & blocking him? He said some racist nonsense. I do NOT associate with white men crying discrimination. If you'd like to see shots of that, I certainly can post those too. For the record I'm so pale you could probably read a book through my skin. White bread ain't got nothing on me.

Feel free to Kik me @ the same username if you'd like to discuss this further. I hate thieves & do not take kindly to being accused of stealing
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

PostSubject: Re: Moi a scammer? J'Accuse!   Moi a scammer? J'Accuse! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:32 pm

Good show coming here and posting about it.

With all of the scammer accusations that take place almost weekly, this is a VERY wise way to get this out in the open and clear your name.
Back to top Go down
baisezmoisvp

baisezmoisvp

PostSubject: Re: Moi a scammer? J'Accuse!   Moi a scammer? J'Accuse! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:29 pm

Thank you very much!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moi a scammer? J'Accuse!   Moi a scammer? J'Accuse! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moi a scammer? J'Accuse!
Page 1 of 1