Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hi :) I'm new and I need friends/allies :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AlmondDycee

AlmondDycee

Hi :) I'm new and I need friends/allies :) Empty
PostSubject: Hi :) I'm new and I need friends/allies :)   Hi :) I'm new and I need friends/allies :) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:58 am

I hope I could meet new friends Smile

My name is AlmondDycee in game and my ID number is 55648063

see you in game and nice to meet you all Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.lethargic-angel.deviantart.com
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: Hi :) I'm new and I need friends/allies :)   Hi :) I'm new and I need friends/allies :) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:03 am

Hey Almond, welcome to the forums. =]
You may have already found it by now, but here's the Ally Thread. Great place to find allies.

btw I sent you a request. ^_^
Back to top Go down
AlmondDycee

AlmondDycee

PostSubject: Re: Hi :) I'm new and I need friends/allies :)   Hi :) I'm new and I need friends/allies :) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:08 am

thank you so much Smile i'm browsing through the topics right now and it's such a big help for newbies like me Smile

thanks for the ally request Smile gimme a sec to accept Smile
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Hi :) I'm new and I need friends/allies :)   Hi :) I'm new and I need friends/allies :) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:10 am

Hey, welcome to the forums!

Read through the Information & Policies global sticky (also linked in my signature) to familiarize yourself with forum rules and learn what we have to offer.

And if you ever have any questions or want to chat, feel free to message me or any of the other admins/mods. (:
Back to top Go down
AlmondDycee

AlmondDycee

PostSubject: Re: Hi :) I'm new and I need friends/allies :)   Hi :) I'm new and I need friends/allies :) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:17 am

thank you so much Smile Everyone's been really helpful 8D. I'm still familiarizing myself with a lot of stuff and how the forum works Smile hopefully I'll get the hang of things pretty soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi :) I'm new and I need friends/allies :)   Hi :) I'm new and I need friends/allies :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi :) I'm new and I need friends/allies :)
Page 1 of 1