Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Howdey my friends!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SingingKohaku

SingingKohaku

Howdey my friends! Empty
PostSubject: Howdey my friends!   Howdey my friends! I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:23 pm

Hellou to everyone out here who loves playing Fantasica :3!

First of all excuse my relatively bad english, but I'm actually living in germany, so my playing times are a little bit off too, if you ask me. xD

I've been playing fantasica for like 1 week (only T_T) and I think you all can call me a noob. I'm glad that I have the oppurtunity to read the posts the forum offers and to see that there are other people who are seducted (dafuq I don't know the word in english) by this game like me. xD

Actually I'm searching for some neat allies who do not only wish to help me get through the events, maybe some allies to make bonds with, friendship and other stuff, you know? I'm not the best player in the world *cough* and will never be the best *cough*, but maybe there' someone who wants to talk to me XD I'm very active at the moment and I kill my allies with Brave Points, I can assure you that, hahaahaha.

Well maybe something about my person: I'm 19 and living in germany as you all should already know. My hobbies are Anime/Manga and I love music, playing video games, literature and foreign languages (even though my english skills are not that great, so please excuse my failiures and I'm happy if you just could show me my mistakes in a friendly way. :3)

Well then, I'll stop talking like an idiot know xD please show me your skills, bros! 8D
(Lol I love this smiley: elephant )

Für alle Deutschen die eventuell hier herumrennen: beste Grüße aus Baden-Württemberg =3!
Back to top Go down
NeoPastry

NeoPastry

Howdey my friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdey my friends!   Howdey my friends! I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:45 pm

Hi! I just started out less than a week ago too! I'm still trying to figure things out. Haha, yeah this game gets pretty addicting. Let's be allies!
Back to top Go down
SingingKohaku

SingingKohaku

Howdey my friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdey my friends!   Howdey my friends! I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:23 pm

NeoPastry wrote:
Hi! I just started out less than a week ago too! I'm still trying to figure things out. Haha, yeah this game gets pretty addicting. Let's be allies!
Aw thank you. And 'addicting' was the word I was missing, lol. Thanks btw. xD
Back to top Go down
Theprodigyhnic

Howdey my friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdey my friends!   Howdey my friends! I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:08 pm

I just started playing today and I need some allies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Howdey my friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdey my friends!   Howdey my friends! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howdey my friends!
Page 1 of 1