Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

League of Legends

Go down 
+37
SnowNeko
Waddapbro
timoff
BarbaricBeast
Nooblack
Aryaduem
ikaanon
Delirium
SleepyTired
kphalse
Nazantia
deformedmagic
FastfoodJesus
Kayceeaych
TyrakStinger
King of Flames
Tashego
PetdaKat
sychosys
DrakeFS
Rhyan
Edward-kun
KarthusBot
zTrace
monkeyagent3
Gunzlinger
xionnguyen
garkasa
dddmango
JaeKun
jsherman
fatmatt75
clocksprocket
Ninjamonkey1118
hhsong273
ZalexRough [Perma Banned]
Admin
41 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: League of Legends   League of Legends I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:56 am

For anyone interested in playing some games with me on League of Legends my name is Konouiji. Feel free to add me.

I only play Twisted Treeline by the way Razz
Back to top Go down

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:29 pm

I'm Zalexrough and I play everything I'm normally a nuke
Back to top Go down
hhsong273

hhsong273

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:07 pm

I'm oneluv, usually play proving grounds during weekends lol
Back to top Go down
Ninjamonkey1118

Ninjamonkey1118

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:42 pm

Janglur,I usually do pvp or co-op ai on summoner's rift.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:19 pm

Feel free to add me! I'm on Skype (Clocksprocket made me an account XD) My in game name is Konouiji.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:02 pm

O______O

I made you an account?????
Back to top Go down
Ninjamonkey1118

Ninjamonkey1118

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:17 am

clocksprocket wrote:
O______O

I made you an account?????

Always remember: just because you don't remember, doesn't mean you shouldn't take credit. Take credit for everything possible tongue
Back to top Go down
fatmatt75

fatmatt75

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:55 am

I play LoL too but I think i'm the only one on the SEA server :p
Back to top Go down
jsherman
☆☆
jsherman

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:09 pm

ProfSherman

I haven't played in ages, but I usually go Singed/Noc in 3s or Urgot/Noc/Rammus in 5s
Back to top Go down
Ninjamonkey1118

Ninjamonkey1118

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:54 pm

Graves, Nunu, Singed, Rengar, Lee Sin, Kennen, Vayne, Karthus, Talon, Janna, and Annie. That's all.
Back to top Go down
JaeKun
Android Mechanic [Rare]
JaeKun

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:34 am

Oh i play rangar, garen, caitlin, leona, draven, taric, fiora, morgana, ahri :3
lvl 30 bronze elo T_T used to be silver..

and ign is : Galactic Pervert

haha
Back to top Go down
dddmango

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:00 am

I usually play on night...few games per day

Singed (Top tank), Zyra, Sion (AD Jungler), Eve (Jungler), Renger (Jungler), Horse (forget the name, jungler), lulu (support bot), AliCOW (support bot), Ahri, Nasus (Top), GP (top / jungler, can be tankplank), Pantheon (Top/jungler, can be tank)

and new heros

Very Happy I can on skype...can speak Eng / Mandarin / Cantonese / beginner's japanese =-=

let's have game!

well I am in time zone of GMT +0800 =-=
Back to top Go down
garkasa

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: League of legends   League of Legends I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:39 pm

im platinum at korea

Smile

i love maknoon and clg eu,na

Kimchi OP!
Back to top Go down
xionnguyen
☆☆
xionnguyen

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:23 pm

Ethereal1

I like to play mostly ap or adc, but i can jungle, support, or solo top Smile
Back to top Go down
Gunzlinger
Gravedigger [Retired]

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 pm

lolscrubs :v

j/k

I'm JudgeMeister on the NA server.

I play 3's (I have a ranked 3's team), and 5's.

I play a fairly decent top and jungle -

Teemo/Cho'Gath/Nasus top.

Skarner jungle.

On TT, I play Teemo top and Rammus bot.
(Rammus is godly against the influx of retardedly high-damage Q-enhanced autos).
Back to top Go down
JaeKun
Android Mechanic [Rare]
JaeKun

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:19 pm

lmaooo well ranked games are coming to a close, so if
you didnt do well you can go all out since its going to change soon.
Back to top Go down
monkeyagent3
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
monkeyagent3

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:31 pm

Crowex wrote:
For anyone interested in playing some games with me on League of Legends my name is Konouiji. Feel free to add me.

I only play Twisted Treeline by the way Razz

Perfect that's all I play too! Add me herokitten Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:32 pm

Will do! I'll shoot you a PM next time I'm open for a match (Have to work soon today XD)
Back to top Go down
zTrace

zTrace

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:09 am

Well I started to play league again!!! same IGN as here... zTrace....im 1500 Gold rank =)...and Im currently playing normals to get the hang of the game again. So yeah add me if you want!!
Back to top Go down
KarthusBot

KarthusBot

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:07 am

There are LoL players Here !! LoL

But I play on PH server haha, always use Karthus got his skin Pentakill Karthus Very Happy

Always on ranked games lol! current rank :384 w:341 L: 128 (On Ranked)

501 Wins on Normal and 572 Defeats xD
Back to top Go down
Edward-kun

Edward-kun

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:15 am

add me in lol - Ayurushi

Back to top Go down
Rhyan

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:31 pm

I'm Nether Typhoon on NA server.

I haven't played in maybe a month and a half, so I'm sure I'm rusty as hell. I've been wanting to pick it back up again though, since quite a few friends have been playing it recently.

I usually play Top or mid, but I can play any role. Just depends on what the team needs. Blitzcrank is my go to if I'm supporting (love those grabs), and up top I'd have to say Riven, Xin Zhao, or Trundle (sometimes even Darius). Varus is my best AD carry, and mid I'd have to say Ahri, veigar, or morgana. I dont play jungle too often, but Udyr, Amumu, and Trundle are my favorites for that role.

Back to top Go down
DrakeFS

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:12 pm

Dagna on the NA Server, I play Zyra if I want to win (top mid or support) and just about anyone else to have fun. I have enjoyed 5 man teams that are willing to do lock-in random in normals (not even aram beats the amount of fun you get out of these games).
Back to top Go down
sychosys
☆☆
sychosys

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 4:03 pm

I play pretty consistently. Username is Sychosys on NA server. Currently ranked Gold, at 1630 something I don't remember. I play Top, Jungle, and Mid. Primarily Jarvan, because he's such a man. Add me if you'd like to play every now and then.
Back to top Go down
PetdaKat

PetdaKat

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:20 pm

Hi friends Smile

New to the forum, but I do play some League pretty often (thought I haven't the past couple weeks since I started Fantasica haha). I play a lot of Mid and Support. Finished Silver (1317) this last season. Feel free to add me "Pet the Kat." I do prefer to play with people that I can skype with FYI. You can find me on skype under "hosoji"

See you out there!

-Pet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

League of Legends
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next