Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Don't spend more money in this game and don't be nice player anymore.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
boxna

Don't spend more money in this game and don't be nice player anymore. Empty
PostSubject: Don't spend more money in this game and don't be nice player anymore.   Don't spend more money in this game and don't be nice player anymore. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 1:30 am

**SORRY ABOUT MY BAD ENGLISH FIRST**

1) If you recieve some strong card from other nice player, you may be permanently banned

2) If you lend or present some strong card or other thing to other player, you may be permanently banned.

3)If the player have trade a big amount things, of lend you large amount item/strong card is a hacker, although you never know he/she did such thing, you will be permanently banned

4)Although you haven't do any thing, and Silicon don't have any positive evidence, you still get permanently banned.

5) The only solution Silicon know is ban, they never think other way which is better, such as delete the card.

Moreover, I find Silicon have done something like this in the japanese ver. of this game too.
In the japanese ver., because Silicon want to stop a little bit of the player(1~10 people, may be) cheating, they make the game can only play by japanese and give up all oversea player, although they have put the game in the oversea apps store.

They haven't give any answer to the oversea player, also, some player point out that company can use some other way to reach the same result but will not implicate oversea players, however the company didn't use it.

I think I should not believe this company anymore

here is the evidence.
if the page ask you ID&PW, please use this.
ID: check_black_sun@yahoo.co.jp
PW: mwqert

http://yahoo-mbga.jp/group/32192165/topic/144901988?p=60

http://yahoo-mbga.jp/group/32192165/topic/144901988?p=61

http://yahoo-mbga.jp/group/32192165/topic/144901988?p=62

http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/bbs/4657/77

http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/bbs/4657/81

*sorry about some of them are japanese, if you cannot read japanese please use google translate

http://translate.google.com/
Back to top Go down
mct007tc
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
mct007tc

PostSubject: Re: Don't spend more money in this game and don't be nice player anymore.   Don't spend more money in this game and don't be nice player anymore. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:33 am

*************Sorry for the bad English too**************************************

_ _na are u banned? I am mostly the same except I didn't throw money into this game. Playing Japan ver., getting isolated, sent numerous e-mails but being ignored, these shows that the irresponsibility of the company. My Japan Fan.name is the same as this, so u may know who I am.
Back to top Go down
boxna

PostSubject: Re: Don't spend more money in this game and don't be nice player anymore.   Don't spend more money in this game and don't be nice player anymore. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:46 am

mct007tc wrote:
*************Sorry for the bad English too**************************************

_ _na are u banned? I am mostly the same except I didn't throw money into this game. Playing Japan ver., getting isolated, sent numerous e-mails but being ignored, these shows that the irresponsibility of the company. My Japan Fan.name is the same as this, so u may know who I am.

Ya i think i know you
i think you are my ally in JA fan.
Back to top Go down
mct007tc
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
mct007tc

PostSubject: Re: Don't spend more money in this game and don't be nice player anymore.   Don't spend more money in this game and don't be nice player anymore. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:14 am

boxna wrote:
mct007tc wrote:

Ya i think i know you
i think you are my ally in JA fan.

Yes exactly that is. Still angry with the Jap.dev
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Don't spend more money in this game and don't be nice player anymore.   Don't spend more money in this game and don't be nice player anymore. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:42 pm

Guys, I can't see the image since the Japanese recaptcha appears and I can't type kanji on this keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't spend more money in this game and don't be nice player anymore.   Don't spend more money in this game and don't be nice player anymore. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't spend more money in this game and don't be nice player anymore.
Page 1 of 1