Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21]

Go down 
+32
n00face
Ninjamonkey1118
bx65
dastand
Skipmode24
Hadrael
NapkinPower
Admin
xmikechenx
kaieitenjitsu
colderpenguinn
memphiskite
cuddytime
Curasa
struesdell
Kc132
jsherman
Syzygistic
BrinkerBeers
RedRivers
Pugilist
brokenchicken
KojimaGTR
Strenhelden
JackNABox
tzerherman
zoebeagle
Serotheo
RisingAboveThis
jdelmundo
Shokkeru
clocksprocket
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

[EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21]   [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:02 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Do they drop?

Agripinna gives 1500BT. Vlad 600BT.

Vlad gives 1200 under the effects of a Large Brew. Just FYI Very Happy
Haven't seen Agripinna yet.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21]   [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:05 pm

Oh, I forgot brews added BT. If it's double, then Agrippina could give 3k+?
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21]   [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:07 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Oh, I forgot brews added BT. If it's double, then Agrippina could give 3k+?

I'd say so.
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21]   [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:36 pm

1800 BT, 10000 luna, and 400 exp per unit (5 units total) under effects of the small brew vs Agrippina (did not need to use a potion).
Back to top Go down
brokenchicken
☆☆
brokenchicken

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21]   [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:41 pm

Crap. That means I'm going to have to either engage in extreme poopsocking or have small brews going constantly to stand a chance of staying in the BT Points top 200, since the two large brews I have are all I'll get, and there's no cue that a boss is incoming.

Only 6*s I've fought so far required a potion each (unlucky ally selection) and iirc each gave a few hundred.
Back to top Go down
Pugilist

Pugilist

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21]   [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:43 pm

I have to rant:

I am so sick of the game "RANDOMLY" selecting my weakest allies and throwing them in the colosseum fights.
I noticed today that I would go into a battle with my weakest allies constantly. Not just often, but darn near very often.
It would pair me with my weakest ally and then the very next fight, guess who's marching up the steps of le grande collise' along side me with a broad "I'm so going to throw this fight" grin?
You guessed it; my favorite ally; level 15 William, for the umpteenth time that day, back to back to back to freaking back, I lost count afer 7 consecutive fights.
So what do I do?
I ask the person to kindly change their leader card, multiple times, hours later, level 15 William is still bouncing around the great steps of the colosseum, attached to my lead like some kind of lamprey eel. >.<

KICK! goes that ally.

All fine now, right?
Wrong, this pattern continued for the next TWO allies, and I am not kidding you. I go into consecutive fights with THE WEAKEST ALLY in my repotoire 63% of the time, (don't have the exact figures as I got so ticked I threw the paper out the window on to so poor sap's car.
So, just now I go into battle and I'll give you 3 wild guesses as to which of my allies RANDOMLY get slected to fight along side me.
I'll even spot you your first two guesses. -.-

So, good old RANDOM ally who is the weakest gets to boot, kick, slap, punch, bite & an earful of my ranting.

I'm serious when I say this my weakest ally was selected RANDOMLY over 60% of the time since I started keep track of how many times I went to the colosseum. >.<
It's a good thing I'm not buying card packs. -.-

Anyone else having this lousy luck?

I once punched a random number generator, it no longer works.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21]   [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:02 pm

Yeah, kick weak allies? I think it also chooses from allies who have been online, so you may be unlucky in that most of your allies hadn't been?
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21]   [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:07 pm

Online status does play a part in it.
Out of all my current allies, only one person uses a unit different to everyone else and she never appears in the colosseum.
Only when she recently logged in did she appear at my side.

I was only able to notice that cause most of my allies just use Gloria as their leaders..... Neutral

In terms of kicking, those who don't log in for 4-5 days gets the boot from me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
colderpenguinn

colderpenguinn

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21]   [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:47 pm

But seriously with what pug is saying, this event is making this elitist game much more elitist.
Back to top Go down
Serotheo

Serotheo

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21]   [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:23 am

Pugilist wrote:
I have to rant:

I am so sick of the game "RANDOMLY" selecting my weakest allies and throwing them in the colosseum fights.
I noticed today that I would go into a battle with my weakest allies constantly. Not just often, but darn near very often.
It would pair me with my weakest ally and then the very next fight, guess who's marching up the steps of le grande collise' along side me with a broad "I'm so going to throw this fight" grin?
You guessed it; my favorite ally; level 15 William, for the umpteenth time that day, back to back to back to freaking back, I lost count afer 7 consecutive fights.
So what do I do?
I ask the person to kindly change their leader card, multiple times, hours later, level 15 William is still bouncing around the great steps of the colosseum, attached to my lead like some kind of lamprey eel. >.<

KICK! goes that ally.

All fine now, right?
Wrong, this pattern continued for the next TWO allies, and I am not kidding you. I go into consecutive fights with THE WEAKEST ALLY in my repotoire 63% of the time, (don't have the exact figures as I got so ticked I threw the paper out the window on to so poor sap's car.
So, just now I go into battle and I'll give you 3 wild guesses as to which of my allies RANDOMLY get slected to fight along side me.
I'll even spot you your first two guesses. -.-

So, good old RANDOM ally who is the weakest gets to boot, kick, slap, punch, bite & an earful of my ranting.

I'm serious when I say this my weakest ally was selected RANDOMLY over 60% of the time since I started keep track of how many times I went to the colosseum. >.<
It's a good thing I'm not buying card packs. -.-

Anyone else having this lousy luck?

I once punched a random number generator, it no longer works.

Ah that happened to me today, except it was a Level 1 Nil, I think that's his name.. you know the postal boy. It was ridiculous -_- luckily I also got my Ally using Faith :s saved me with a 200k damage Area attack.
Back to top Go down
Pugilist

Pugilist

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21]   [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:24 am

I had several online allies throughout the day. Unless my weakest were permanently logged on, I can't see how they would be chosen that much more often than another (say Crowex for example).

Ces't la vie. I'm not in it for the ranking, already got Achillea, but it would be nice to finish the event.

You wouldn't like me when I'm angry, I punch & kick things when I'm angry. Razz
Back to top Go down
Serotheo

Serotheo

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21]   [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:31 am

zoebeagle wrote:
clocksprocket wrote:
Do they drop?

Agripinna gives 1500BT. Vlad 600BT.

Vlad gives 1200 under the effects of a Large Brew. Just FYI Very Happy
Haven't seen Agripinna yet.

If that's true then Agripinna gives 4500 BT under Large Brew, that's what I've gotten.
Back to top Go down
Curasa
☆☆
Curasa

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21]   [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:35 am

Pugilist wrote:
I had several online allies throughout the day. Unless my weakest were permanently logged on, I can't see how they would be chosen that much more often than another (say Crowex for example).

Ces't la vie. I'm not in it for the ranking, already got Achillea, but it would be nice to finish the event.

You wouldn't like me when I'm angry, I punch & kick things when I'm angry. Razz

I've gone through the same thing today/yesterday. Out of 30 Allies, I'm down to 19 I believe. I kicked pretty much all of them due to them using low-level/star cards to get people to attack them ( which I find extremely cheap ). Speaking of, do they even get a victory if they are successful in defending like that, or is it just a method to troll others with into wasting their time? I've fallen victim to that several times already: find someone who's leader is about my leaders level/stars, then find out they have a six-star and loaded with Knockback on all units/allies. It's pretty shitty.
Back to top Go down
Serotheo

Serotheo

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21]   [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:39 am

Curasa wrote:

I've gone through the same thing today/yesterday. Out of 30 Allies, I'm down to 19 I believe. I kicked pretty much all of them due to them using low-level/star cards to get people to attack them ( which I find extremely cheap ). Speaking of, do they even get a victory if they are successful in defending like that, or is it just a method to troll others with into wasting their time? I've fallen victim to that several times already: find someone who's leader is about my leaders level/stars, then find out they have a six-star and loaded with Knockback on all units/allies. It's pretty shitty.

Its trolling/strategy - if anyone/everyone you're competing against attacks you and wastes their time you get to slide on ahead of them. It doesn't really happen in the upper boards (1-40) but you worry about getting thrown against 2+ MAXED 6 Stars.
Back to top Go down
kaieitenjitsu

kaieitenjitsu

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21]   [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:48 am

any good idea getting elven? which quest got highest chance ?
Back to top Go down
Pugilist

Pugilist

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21]   [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:16 am

The sad thing is I don't want to cut a weak ally who is active.
(Figuratively speaking I'm a weak ally who is active to many of my allies)
What am I to do; only have allies that are stronger than me? Then when are they going to use me?
Weak allies use me a lot and help me rack up the Ally points, but at this rate...well you know the rest.

Not in a punching mood right now.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21]   [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:01 am

Serotheo wrote:
Curasa wrote:

Its trolling/strategy - if anyone/everyone you're competing against attacks you and wastes their time you get to slide on ahead of them. It doesn't really happen in the upper boards (1-40) but you worry about getting thrown against 2+ MAXED 6 Stars.
This. I've run into people who I thought I could take and got owned, and that wasted 10 minutes of my time and denied me a victory.

On the flipside, you make a really shitty ally. *grumble grumble crowex and his William last night*

@Pugilist: I think you should have a balance between strong(er) allies and hopefully allies more around your level. Most of my friends list is now full of people who are either 1) my level or stronger, and 2) that I talk to, or have talked to at some point (ie a lot of forum people, and some allies that actually responded when I posted things). It's a lot harder to boot people I've spoken to. ;__;
Back to top Go down
Shokkeru
☆☆
Shokkeru

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21]   [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:39 am

I usually don't hold it against them if they're active and they don't have a great leader only if they're not using a crappy leader on purpose. Then I'd have problems. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xmikechenx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21]   [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:59 am

have anyone noticed the effect of army units on points? I haven't and I run two -_-
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21]   [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:07 pm

clocksprocket wrote:

On the flipside, you make a really shitty ally. *grumble grumble crowex and his William last night*

I had a perfectly valid explanation. I wanted people to attack my monster defense. =.= 15 unsuspecting victims attacked me. And no one broke through. So meh >:p

Back to top Go down
cuddytime

cuddytime

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21]   [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:11 pm

Crowex wrote:
clocksprocket wrote:

I had a perfectly valid explanation. I wanted people to attack my monster defense. =.= 15 unsuspecting victims attacked me. And no one broke through. So meh >:p

I do this as well... I gain 10k brave points a day this way
Back to top Go down
Serotheo

Serotheo

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21]   [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:39 pm

Pugilist wrote:
The sad thing is I don't want to cut a weak ally who is active.
(Figuratively speaking I'm a weak ally who is active to many of my allies)
What am I to do; only have allies that are stronger than me? Then when are they going to use me?
Weak allies use me a lot and help me rack up the Ally points, but at this rate...well you know the rest.

Not in a punching mood right now.

Lol, I could care less about the Allies I pick to do battles when it comes down to it most of the time; its really only when there's events where its a MUST to use my strong allies and that I have a choice to (i.e. Demon's Tower), othewise for things such as Grinding on 24-6 I just throw out random allies, normally whoevers on the top of the list.. but I also just scroll a bit to not keep it constantly on the same few.
Back to top Go down
Curasa
☆☆
Curasa

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21]   [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:11 pm

cuddytime wrote:
Crowex wrote:
clocksprocket wrote:

I do this as well... I gain 10k brave points a day this way

I have a crap-ton of Brave that I don't know what to do with. Sure, I could use it, but I don't even want to waste the time to do so. Especially right now because I'm constantly grinding on Chapter 1 Training. Wish there was another way to use Brave.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21]   [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:17 pm

I mean, yeah, I get that, but do you reeeeally need to do that during an event. I started up a battle to see William and someone else who was not particularly leveled I think. *facepalm* (To be fair it was the middle of the night, so I normally wouldn't have been on, but still.)

e: when I do 24-6 I go down the default (aka most recent on) list and just pick allies I like/talk to (which is most of them, there's some I haven't, so I don't really use them Razz). I used to make sure I included my strongest allies (back when I was 4* or whatever, and had a few 5* allies) just to show them I appreciated them but when that's everyone, then just like, eh.

Last edited by clocksprocket on Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serotheo

Serotheo

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21]   [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:41 pm

As proof of the Agrippina overwhelming BT of awesomeness. [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21] - Page 4 12+-+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21]   [EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] The Venus Colosseum [Sept 14 - Sept 21]
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next