Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Any way to play casual?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Possibly
☆☆☆
Possibly

Any way to play casual? Empty
PostSubject: Any way to play casual?   Any way to play casual? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:00 pm

Other games have much longer recharge times, and you can do more with each recharge.
This game seems to have short recharges, but can only keep you active half the time and the other half isn't enough time to do anything else in the game or otherwise.

I really like the game, but I feel like I'll get no where if I don't check the game like some addict. :/

Any suggestions? Or is it just how it is?
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Any way to play casual?   Any way to play casual? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:50 pm

Possibly wrote:
Other games have much longer recharge times, and you can do more with each recharge.
This game seems to have short recharges, but can only keep you active half the time and the other half isn't enough time to do anything else in the game or otherwise.

I really like the game, but I feel like I'll get no where if I don't check the game like some addict. :/

Any suggestions? Or is it just how it is?

It's really the way how it is, unfortunately. I was surprised as well on the level of dedication needed for this game when I first started.

On the bright side, you could actually play casual by logging once each day and aiming for events that have te or easy to obtain 5*s (tower events by reaching floor 100) if you need them. You're really not missing a lot anyway nowadays since prizes are usually crap nowadays unless you hit a really high rank.
Back to top Go down
Possibly
☆☆☆
Possibly

PostSubject: Re: Any way to play casual?   Any way to play casual? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:09 pm

Is the current event a tower event? Or something else?
Back to top Go down
TwilightSmash64

TwilightSmash64

PostSubject: Re: Any way to play casual?   Any way to play casual? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:18 pm

The current event is an Arena Event.
For more info, try going here: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t4479-arena-house-of-the-heartless-feb-21-feb-28
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Any way to play casual?   Any way to play casual? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:20 pm

Possibly wrote:
Is the current event a tower event? Or something else?

It's an arena event. Usually, arena events have good pay-offs for participating but this one is really quite bad. At best, you can probably earn yourself two of the 4*s from this event.

See for more details on different events: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3193-guide-to-events
Back to top Go down
Possibly
☆☆☆
Possibly

PostSubject: Re: Any way to play casual?   Any way to play casual? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:45 pm

Got it, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any way to play casual?   Any way to play casual? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any way to play casual?
Page 1 of 1