Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Some updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Some updates Empty
PostSubject: Some updates   Some updates I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 1:56 am

Some of you might have noticed that I'm back but that doesn't mean I am back for good.

The reason being is that Fantasica has been really dead so I'll not be doing my usual duties in the Trading Center and Current Events.

Forum users still may wish to create the public threads ( Current Events [Public] ) for the respective events, however, please do not spam thread that particular section for the convenience of the forum users who still want to use it as a place of discussion.

Also, I will be gathering Beta Testers for a new game by DeNa which has a very similar style to Fantasica which is called Darkness Fallen. This game is only released on iOS in Singapore and Malaysian App Stores.

More details on beta testing will be up soon on General Chat. (Topic name will be Darkness Fallen)
Back to top Go down

Some updates
Page 1 of 1