Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

cost of cards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iVariable

cost of cards Empty
PostSubject: cost of cards   cost of cards I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 5:37 pm

Hello everyone,

i was looking at the costs of different 7 star cards on fantasitrade earlier and i was wondering what exactly determines the cost of many of the cards. I will use Lana7* and Lactea for this example. With the exception of the arena ability and the lower usage cost(which is only 5) Lactea seems to be an inferior card to Lana who has roughly 40k more total stats. Even though Lana's stats are so much higher Lactea costs an average of 300 pots/te more than her.

Does the arena ability count for that much when determining a cost for a unit? is there just fewer Lactea cards foating around? Is it because she is on a dragon? Is Lana not as good as her stats seems to be?

if anybody could enlighten me on this it would be greatly appreciated Smile
Back to top Go down
BlackObsydian

BlackObsydian

cost of cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: cost of cards   cost of cards I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 4:25 am

iVariable wrote:
Hello everyone,

i was looking at the costs of different 7 star cards on fantasitrade earlier and i was wondering what exactly determines the cost of many of the cards. I will use Lana7* and Lactea for this example. With the exception of the arena ability and the lower usage cost(which is only 5) Lactea seems to be an inferior card to Lana who has roughly 40k more total stats. Even though Lana's stats are so much higher Lactea costs an average of 300 pots/te more than her.

Does the arena ability count for that much when determining a cost for a unit? is there just fewer Lactea cards foating around? Is it because she is on a dragon? Is Lana not as good as her stats seems to be?

if anybody could enlighten me on this it would be greatly appreciated Smile

It's the sum of the factors you already mentioned. While both are LE, Lactea is a rank reward, which means that the number of cards around is really limited, while Lana came from dream packs, so potentially everyone could have got her (even if it's not that the case). Also, being a rank reward, chances are that Lactea won't be reprinted, whilst dream packs are. Then add knockback and arena skill and you have a great difference of price. At least, that's what i think. Also, dragons are great  Razz 
Back to top Go down

cost of cards
Page 1 of 1